[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Crustle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 250px-558Crustle.png (54 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-558Crustle.png
54 KB, 250x250
What do you think of Crustle?
>>
>>24741027
He's ok. I like his design. Never really got around to using one.
>>
Good design. Never used them.
>>
he has rocks and bravest bird doesnt like that
>>
too sweet
>>
>>24741027

Crustle's cry is pleasant to to listen to.
>>
hes a piece of cake
>>
>>24741027
I like it.

I did a Rock and Ground type only run of Pokemon X. I wonder traded my starter and traded till I got a Pokemon of one of those two types. Eventually I got Dwebble and use him as a starter.

I loved having Shell Smash with his Sturdy ability. He would destroy everything he went up against.
>>
>>24741027
Crustle is one of my favorite Pokémon design-wise. I wish it was more useful in battle.
>>
He scares me
>>
>>24741245
tiramisu crab buddies
>>
File: don't think about you at all.jpg (35 KB, 490x554) Image search: [Google]
don't think about you at all.jpg
35 KB, 490x554
I don't think about him at all
>>
Used one in my 2nd B/W run because I thought Dwebble was adorable and I'm a fan of crablke Pokemon in general.
Her name was Anju and she was amazing, between X-Scissor and Rock Slide/Wrecker, she was pretty tough to stop, and went full force powehouse when she got Shell Smash.

Wouldn't mind using another one, but I'm done with competitive Pokemon, but if I do a run with bred Pokemon, I should pick up a Dwebble.
>>
>>24741027
Fuck yeah Crustle is awesome

Top 3 Bugs and Top 3 Rocks
>>
Great addition to any monoBug team. Sturdy + Custap Berry allows you to always get at least two attacks off on those pesky Flying and Fire types. I'm not all that fond of Shell Smash personally, I think it's better suited as a pebble setter and revenge killer.
>>
he's cute
>>
He's great I never used him though.
>>
File: 16462928_p0.jpg (387 KB, 1100x880) Image search: [Google]
16462928_p0.jpg
387 KB, 1100x880
I love Crustle!
>>
File: 1447471063093.png (376 KB, 297x722) Image search: [Google]
1447471063093.png
376 KB, 297x722
>>24741027
Better typing than Golem. Inferior stats.

If it had the same stats it would be OU. But GF can't balance for shit.
>>
>>24742993
"better typing"
Defensively they are both garbage bit offensively a STAB EQ and access to Sucker Punch is better. It does however learn Spikes at least.

Good design tho, Accelgor is probably the only weak Bug type design of the fifth generation design wise, gen V is definitely the Bug type golden age.
>>
>>24743025
It's not as garbage defensively-wise. It isn't weak to fighting or ground and doesn't have any X4 weakness.
>>
>>24741027
I always like seeing fan art where there's grass growing on the top of their shell/Boulder/sedimentary layers.
I think it could've had a better design but it's still pretty neat.
cool poke and one of the better bug types overall
having access to shell smash + sturdy is pretty good niche however it still falls short stay wise.
>>
I don't like it's claws. They ruin the design for me
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.