[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>take a finished game >add some features >sell it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cep.png (462 KB, 756x249) Image search: [Google]
cep.png
462 KB, 756x249
>take a finished game
>add some features
>sell it again for $40

Why do people give these games so much credit? It's essentially DLC except you have to buy an entirely new game again if you already bought the previous version. BW2 I understand because at least that added to BW's story and changed things up instead of just retconning and rehashing it.
>>
I never played Emerald, and my wife never played a pokemon game before.

It was a good step stone for her.
>>
>>24739979
emerald is one of the best games ever in my opinion.but it's big success is based on the cloning glitch.
>>
but each of those change the story as well.
idk why you want to pretend there's a pokemon 'canon' but if there is it's 3rd game so you might as well enjoy it/.

people give them credit because they're good. they fix problems with old game and make better. idk why you give smartphones so much credit when theyre just ipodnanos yknow
>>
>>24740290
You are god damn right.
And they expand timelines so we don't get new good or shit pokemon so often
>>
>>24740290
>but each of those change the story as well.
Barely, mr underage. Literally all they do is alter it slightly to feature the third legendary instead of either of the other two.

>idk why you want to pretend there's a pokemon 'canon'
For all intents and purposes there is. The third game renders the events of the other two games pointless because they're never referenced or called upon again. All it does is punish people who played the previous game.

>they fix problems with old game and make better
This isn't worth $40

>>24740314
what?
>>
I feel like the only one thinking "Oh, look, it's Fug!"
Anyways, I agree.
>>
>It's like a finished game
>but with added features
>for exactly the same price
The only problem is that you were dumb enough to buy the unfinished early access version.
>>
>>24741416
OP is the kind of guy who complains that having two versions is a rip off too because his own autism demands he buy both.
>>
>>24741443
Nope. They come out at the same time and they're essentially the same game. The "third version" shit is clearly supposed to be an upgraded version and it's sold at the same price a couple of years later to fuck people over and to get them to buy the upgraded one when the game really should have just had those features to begin with.
>>
>>24740368
If you're so butthurt over spending an extra $40, don't buy the first pair
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.