[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon, you are now in charge of Gamefreak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: Game_Freak_logo_FRLG.png (2 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
Game_Freak_logo_FRLG.png
2 KB, 240x160
What do you do? For example, who do you hire? Who do you fire? How do you handle development for Gen VII and other games?
>>
Fire Ohmori
Morimoto, Masuda and Unno co-direct
>>
File: Hitoshi Ariga.png (257 KB, 641x625) Image search: [Google]
Hitoshi Ariga.png
257 KB, 641x625
Make him the new Pokémon Design Director.
>>
Allow fan-submitted pokemon and create some kind of giant voting tournament. it will be the biggest clusterfuck ever
>>
>>24739035
Your game would be full of pokemon that look like sonic characters if you did that though
Are you sure you want that
>>
File: Tentaquil_orgin.png (303 KB, 806x1024) Image search: [Google]
Tentaquil_orgin.png
303 KB, 806x1024
>>24739035
if something like this ever happens ever, /vp/, you know what you must do
>>
>>24739057
>it's his favourite
>>
Make one of the Nip employees say, "if you have noticed, there is a central lore that is taking place since Pokemon Black and White. It has grown -- evolved -- into something much bigger than the denizens of the Pokemon can see with their eyes. Only a few, select people know what is going on. You, the player, is one of the select few and we will go back to the roots to discover the origins of what is taking place in the Pokemon world"

>screen fades into game trailer
> BOTH hilbert/hilda shown, chasing after N
>"manifest destiny" theme where they expand westward from new england/new york (unova)
>region composed of swamplands (south), great plains (middle america), rocky mountains, mojave desert, and coastline city (california)
>silhouette of N and a mysterious pokemon at the end
>pokemon is the original dragon
>ends with words on screen, "go west, young trainer!"
>>
File: 21ag7ba.png (224 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
21ag7ba.png
224 KB, 500x650
>>24739103
IT IS THEIR GOD-GIVEN RIGHT AND DESTINY TO REVEAL THE SECRETS OF THE ORIGINAL DRAGON
>>
Hire a couple of the better Pokemon Rom hackers.

Is it sad that I think some Pokemon Rom hacks are better than the later official Pokemon games?
>>
>>24739127
>god-given right

I like it and all, but /vp/ is full of edgy underage kids who think they are atheist, nor do they even know the manifest destiny reference. They need something to lash out against their parents' more traditional ways
>>
File: 1415769246676.png (173 KB, 329x290) Image search: [Google]
1415769246676.png
173 KB, 329x290
More wifi features, co-op play both over wifi and locally, bigger region, no new pokemon, tweaks to all existing pokemon and hundreds of new megas.
>>
>>24739172
This is a multi-billion dollar, Japanese company. You can't just hire fucking neckbeards and losers. You must think they don't deserve a single thing BECAUSE they are losers and neckbeards
>>
>>24739172
Specify which ones or I'm gonna get the completely wrong idea
>>
>>24738975
Fire everyone
Hire The Boogie
>>
>>24739196
I don't get what you're saying. They don't deserve anything because I think they would help the company?
>>
>>24739202
None. No matter how good they can be, losers and neckbeards don't deserve a thing. He's completely retarded for even wanting them
>>
>>24739221
They don't deserve anything good because they are losers and neckbeards. It doesn't matter how good they can be.
>>
>>24739232
I should have said the ones that don't make overly edgy and try-hard content.
>>
>>24739225
>>24739232
it is how the world works, i guess
>>
>>24739225
>>24739232
>anyone who makes rom hacks is automatically a loser and/or neckbeard

You know some people would say the same thing about anyone who plays Pokémon at all.
>>
>>24739251
No -- any.
>>
What would an ancient legendary poison pokemon be like? I want the original poison type!
Speaking of which a legendary bug type that is the mother of all bugs wouldn't be amiss.
No I know I will do the greatest taboo! a bad-guy bug/dark type. Like he bad-guy organization has no humans in it it's just dickbag pokemon bullying all the other pokemon.
>>
>>24739266
What you say is true, but I don't see your point. I think it's also "most" people and not "some"
>>
>>24739278
So do you fall into that category?
>>
>>24739035
Wasn't there some chump complaining that everyone making there own pokemon made his job harder 'cause he didn't want to be accused of ripping people off? This would solve that issue.
>>
>>24739103
>>24739127
9/10 would play

>>24739182
>edgy underage kids
I would argue with you, but you are right. There are milk-drinkers ITT who want to give amateur shits a job at GF
>>
>>24739288
I saw this juvenile, irrelevant argument coming a long time ago.
>>
>>24739297
I'm sure you did, since you're the one that made it.
>>
>>24738975
Sell to Microsoft for billions and live with hot Japanese girls in Japan
>>
>>24739316
I'm not even him. Anyone could have seen what you were doing
>>
>>24739330
Whatever you say samefag.
>>
rom hack shitters btfo itt?
>>
>>24739009
Nah, I'd send him over to Fossil Fighters and he'd be allowed to make all the fossil pokemon in every gen.

I really dislike Doublade line
>>
>>24739333
One of the most pathetic trips I've seen
>>
>>24739322
>>24739322
>>24739322
Only correct answer. I'm not a fat neckbeard loser who makes hack ROMs. I'm a hot, sexy, good-looking guy who needs billions and hot Nip girls to live with.

Sorry, uglies
>>
>>24738975
Remove the genies from the game forever, trying to port them ahead wont work.

Fire Masuda for wanting everything to be dumbed down

Make sure there are difficulty settings you dont have to beat the game to get
>>
>>24739293
No. They've had thousands of designs since Gen I
>>
>>24739196
Not disagreeing with you, but you suck horribly at explaining things and same-fagging. I've been keeping track of the unique poster count for most of this thread.
>>
>>24739412
>I've been keeping track of the unique poster count for most of this thread
Cringed.
>>
>>24739434
Well I had the suspicion that he was same-fagging... and I found out he was. I can also tell you're a different person.
>>
>>24739322
>Microsoft

Kill yourself.
>>
>>24739662
Well, being an ugly loser, of course you will say that. A respected, handsome guy like me needs his billions and hot JP girls
>>
>>24738975
Make Morimoto head of development for the main games instead of Masuda. Keep Masuda around for his musical talents and because he has directed some good games but don't give him main control over a game unless it's like a third version.

>>24739172
Eh. Most ROMhackers are unprofessional, even Drayano has some things about his hacks that I don't agree with (the big one being every Gym Leader having six Pokémon; it'd be okay for later Gym Leaders but early ones should have 2-3, then work their way up, since the player isn't going to have a full party unless they fill it with shitmons)
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.