[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movie thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: filmroll.jpg (3 MB, 5220x2910) Image search: [Google]
filmroll.jpg
3 MB, 5220x2910
Which movie do you think is the best? The worst? Your personal favorite?
>>
File: 3e72c7f3ed655257930ab97cca9777eb.jpg (272 KB, 2066x2066) Image search: [Google]
3e72c7f3ed655257930ab97cca9777eb.jpg
272 KB, 2066x2066
>>24734286
The best one was the one that gave us a perfect waifu.

The others don't matter.
>>
Best:

Deoxys
Darkrai

Worst:

Jirachi
Jirachi
Jirachi

Seriously, the movies aren't exactly top quality or anything, not even aimed at adults honestly, but Jirachi's felt WAY intended for younger children. Also Jirachi was annoying as fuck.
>>
>>24734286
4Kids era:
Spell of the Unown
PUSA/TPCi era:
Kyurem vs the Sword of Justice

As for the worst
4Kids Era:
Jirachi the Wish Maker
PUSA/TPCi era:
Genesect and the Legend Awakened
>>
>>24734286
1) Unown
2) 2000
3) Darkrai

worst is jirachi
such fucking shit
>>
Spell of the Unown and Destiny Deoxys are my favorite
>>
I really love the Zoroark movie, despite not liking the Pokemon. I just really like how small the conflict is. It's one of the few movies where it feels like Ash could conceivably contribute to fixing the problem without making him a chosen one or an action hero. Most of the time it feels like the writers have no idea what to do with him, so he spends the movie just awkwardly observing while pretending he's useful. (I'm looking at you, Mewtwo Strikes Back)

Worst is Victini, I guess. Jirachi was pretty boring, too.
>>
>>24734286
The only good thing the movies ever game me was Lugia's Song.
>>
>>24734364
Did you really enjoy the Kyurem movie? It felt so contrived, like they needed to use the rest of the Unova legends and just made that to hit their quota.

The Entei and Deoxys movies were probably my favorites
>>
Best - Arceus
Worst - Hoopa
>>
>>24734286
Best:
Latios & Latias
Arceus

Worst:
Jirachi
Kyurem & Keldeo
Diancie
>>
>>24734577
I guess I'm just a sucker for Vic Micnogna, but other than that, i just thought it was a fun "prove your might" type of movie
>>
File: CJOHQBrUYAAaQps.jpg (17 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
CJOHQBrUYAAaQps.jpg
17 KB, 600x500
>>24734595
Shit nigger are you me?
>>
>>24734302
Yeah, Diancie movie a best.
>>
Elder God tier:
Heroes, 2000, Dio, Lucario

Great tier:
OG, 3, Temple of the sea, Darkrai, Hoopa,

Good tier:
4ever, Jirachi

Ok tier:
Arceus, Zoroark, BW, Kyurem,

Bad tier:
Giratina, Diancie, Genesect
>>
>>24734420
This
>>
>>24734286
>Best
Probably the Lucario one if I think about it

>Worst
Of the ones I've seen, Jirachi. I've heard bad things about the Unova ones though.

>Personal favourite
Sinnoh trilogy

Rise of Darkrai I really like but I watched it so much in the past that I'd rather eat puke than watch it again.

Giratina and the Sky Warrior I liked as well, but don't really remember it and it might just be because Giratina is really cool.

Arceus and the Jewel of Life was my favourite, just for the timespace trio vs god bits
>>
File: file.png (47 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
file.png
47 KB, 256x192
The one that improved best waifu
>>
>>24736557
?
>>
>>24737537

Took me a few seconds to get what this meant. He referring to the movies you can star in BW2.
>>
>>24739064
Oh yeah
>>
i liked the one with lucario and mew
>>
1 was the best bar none
2-3 were okay
4-6 were meh
7 was good, great animation
8 was okay, great OST
9-10 were meh
11 was meh but beautifully animated
12 was meh
13 was good
14B was good
14W-16 was okay
17 was good
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.