[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you voting for in the current suspect, /vp/? Is sableye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (70 KB, 1169x712) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
70 KB, 1169x712
What are you voting for in the current suspect, /vp/?

Is sableye fine by itself, and only broken alongside Gothitelle? Would banning Gothitelle just lead to the return of Cresselia? Does ANYONE actually think Gothitelle is fair?

>inb4 noone cares about smogon

If you don't like smogon then go to the next thread
>>
I would just vote for Shadow Tag ban. I don't have time right now to get reqs to vote though.
>>
>>24729615
I have reqs already, I'm voting this.
>>
>>24729615
This.
>>
>>24729605
I'm probably going to fail at getting reqs again but if I do get them I'd probably only vote to ban Shadow Tag.
>>
>>24729605
I was going to vote for Sablenite ban, but then Zarel decided to reset the ladder. Now I'm too lazy to get reqs again. I think banning Shadow Tag is retarded and unnecessary.
>>
>>24730051
Why though? Sableye is only broken in my opinion because all the things that beat it (Manaphy, Heracross, Clefable, Specs Keldeo, etc, etc.) are trapped by Gothitelle.
>>
File: image_14.jpg (53 KB, 500x519) Image search: [Google]
image_14.jpg
53 KB, 500x519
>Singles
VoltTurnPass cancer.
>>
>>24729605
Holy fuck this pic is great, especially the fucking chansey 10/10/10/10 would fug anon responsible for this
>>
>>24729605
Haven't checked the meta for a long while. Is UU dominated by stall or something
>>
>>24729605
Neither are broken. People need to learn that being annoying or countering popular strategies doesn't means it's broken.

If your swag Garchomp/Scizor/Heatran core isn't getting much further, try something else. It's called "metagaming".

I won't bother getting reqs (with the silly game limit) but I think I'll finally quit if either are banned. Real tired of all the coddling and pandering to lazy players.
>>
>>24730652
1k scrub
>>
>>24732047

I don't play OU, but what pokemon beat sableye that also beat gothitelle?

I'd imagine mega charizard x but who really?
>>
>>24734249
Mega Gardevoir and SubCM Sylveon

that's it, Gardevoir OHKOs M-Sableye (only specially oriented Fairies can do this, really) and has enough raw power to break Gothitelle and can't be crippled by Shadow Tag and Trick. Sub is Sylveon would be similar since Sub blocks Trick.
>>
>>24729605
>TFW You were the first one to effectively use the Alo/Moongus Regenerate core and quit when everyone else started using it too

I don't follow the meta anymore, but if one of them wasn't removed from RU to block this combo it is a travesty.
>>
I'm all for the shadow tag ban. Sableye tho right now I'm leading towards no ban however I don't have a set in stone opinion right now. Might need to ladder up a bit more.
>>
neither one are a problem on its own, goth is only a problem if you let it fuck you up, it can die in a few hits, biggest issue is predicting the time it comes in, if you do it right its fucked i.e. pursuit trap, esp t-tar unless it carries focus blast, which from what i've seen/heard is uncommon, but even then it still can't ohko unless specs. sabeleye can be a real fucking bitch if you don't have a strong fairy attacker, it's honestly probably one of the better megas out there rn even w/o goth.
>>
>>24732024
That's OU m8
>>
>>24733234
>Hazards aren't as big of a problem in doubles
>Basically all mons except the shittiest of shitmons fill some kind of niche.
Yeah yeah genies & company are cancer but easily dealt with cancer. You don't have to run toxic + mold breaker. You just have to slap ice beam on a mon and you're good.
>>
File: 1372990587448.png (2 KB, 217x219) Image search: [Google]
1372990587448.png
2 KB, 217x219
>>24738199
>>Basically all mons except the shittiest of shitmons fill some kind of niche.
>vgcfags actually delude themselves into thinking this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.