[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
FUCK
>>
File: 1418703767143.jpg (30 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
1418703767143.jpg
30 KB, 524x336
>EVERYTHING IS ASSOCIATED WITH MEMES
>>
>>24727633
Oh nooo it's the end of the world

You fucking crybaby
>>
I really doubt it's a Shia Thebeef reference. It's Hollywood, he's going to be on drugs and/beating women, if he isn't already. This is the company that still won't show Porygon on the anime because it gave kids seizures over a decade ago, do you really think they would intentionally take the risk of being even a little bit associated with that?
>>
Apparently he says something similar in japan, telling you to follow your dreams and all that shit. Even if it IS a reference to that meme, at least it makes sense for that character to say it, and isn't some stupid "very dreams, much follow, wow" meme that breaks the immersion. It's actually subtle enough that you wouldn't even realize it's a reference unless you knew it was a reference.
>>
>they don't know about the over 9000 reference
>they don't know the "my body is ready" reference
>they don't know about the "Call me Maybe" reference
>etc etc
> >>24727724 thinks this game is made by gamefreak
niggas
>>
File: 1448495638689.jpg (362 KB, 986x1378) Image search: [Google]
1448495638689.jpg
362 KB, 986x1378
>>24727633
>>
So how is this game?
>>
>>24728492
>Heartless emblem

Let me guess... Dark Matter?
>>
>>24728492

Is it actually that hard?
>>
>>24733694
Only if you don't grind.
If you don't, you may actually need to use items this time round.
>>
>>24733694
It's not hard, but it will kick your ass if you get cocky and underestimate it.
>>
>>24733694
Certainly harder than the other PMD entries.

It's one of the first Pokemon games that I wouldn't recommend to a little brother or cousin myself.
>>
>>24733694
By grind do you mean not running away, or actually grinding.
>>
>>24733738
Meant for >>24733710
>>
>>24733723
I loved that the very first enemy I encountered in the game proceeded to buff the shit out of himself before he got close to me. That never happened until way late in the other games. Still not a hard game but it's nice to see that they made the enemies more aggressive.
>>
>>24733751
At that point, it's more of a Shin Megami Tensei game than anything else.
>>
>getting mad for referencing something from the Internet
>a system that has revolutionized the way we communicate, accesed by millions and therefore relevant to use something popular on it as reference
>>
>>24727633

Wait what?

Was that before or after the nuzleaf is the villain reveal? I don't think I'm that far. I just beat Yveltal and i'm headed for Dark matter.
>>
File: 250px-289Slaking.png (58 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-289Slaking.png
58 KB, 250x250
>>24733827
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.