[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on the directors of the mainline games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 21
File: Directormon.png (2 MB, 1920x1924) Image search: [Google]
Directormon.png
2 MB, 1920x1924
What are your thoughts on the directors of the mainline games?
>>
>>24726619
Morimoto GOAT
>>
>>24726619
Bring back Morimoto and Unno. They've got the good ideas.
>>
>>24726619
haha I don't know
>>
>>24726619
Shigeru looks super-young for a director.
>>
>>24726619
I wish someone would free Taijiri from the Game Freak dungeons
>>
>letting anyone direct after Morimoto
Okay, Black2 and White2 were great but why would you risk duds like ORAS after he cranked out 2 masterpieces? What the fuck is GameFreak thinking?
>>
File: ManaIbe.gif (135 KB, 653x533) Image search: [Google]
ManaIbe.gif
135 KB, 653x533
Just wait when Mana Ibe will be the director for Z.
>>
>>24726619
I mean Goddamn they should really just let Morimoto direct every Game

Ohmori should never be allowed into the GF office
>>
>>24726619
Unno should direct them all
>>
File: Mega.gif (420 KB, 576x519) Image search: [Google]
Mega.gif
420 KB, 576x519
Unno and Morimoto dream team-up and direct every game from now on
>>
>>24726708
>>24726737
>Unno

Yeah no, Morimoto all the way.
>>
Morimoto and unno did god's work

Give Satoshi some respect since if it weren't for him we wouldn't be here

Masuda's hit and miss

Even shigeru seems disappointed in what he's made
>>
Ohmori will never get another chance to direct, we need Morimoto
>>
Unno
>>
Morimoto>Unno>Masuda>Tagiri>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>Ohmori
>>
Tajiri does world aesthetics best
>>
File: masuda is my waifu.jpg (53 KB, 640x443) Image search: [Google]
masuda is my waifu.jpg
53 KB, 640x443
Masuda is kinda hard because he directs the first games of the generations, which always are the test ground for the next versions so they end up not being as good as the third versions, so that is why i would not go so hard on him, i think he would make great third versions too, i mean he made platinum and B/W1
>>
>>24726619
Matsuda deserves some respect, without his templates, Morimoto nor Unno would have nothing to build from. Since their stuff are sequels/remakes they had a significantly easier job ahead of them

Tajiri created the craze and gave it very good follow through.

Ohmari is the only one who needs to go forever. how do you fuck up that badly when Emerald already exists for you?

Matsuda > Tajiri > Morimoro > Unno > Shit > Flareon > Ohmori
>>
Morimoto and Unno are literally responsible for all of the actually fun side objectives
>>
Ohmori looks from the photo like the kinda guy who grew up a fan of someting then later on got to become a part of the group that makes them but has become extremely disillusioned with the series as a result of being part of the process
>>
They had a good thing going with Morimoto, director of the best remakes and the best hoenn game, it was a mistake not to make him director of ORAS

Unno has proven himself so I really hope he gets anoth chance to direct

Masuda's peaked already

I hear the development of his games was nightmarish but I don't know if that was Tajiri's fault so I'll give him a B-

Ohmari should probably sit in with the director of the next game to learn how to do shit right
>>
>>24726619
Ohmori is in desperate need of firing.
>>
>>24727504
I don't think he did that bad but he does need to learn a little more about treating fan service like fan service instead of getting rid of something fans liked to tell your little story about a dragon girl
>>
>>24727524
I think the scenario writer is a bit more to blame for that clusterfuck, though how it's presented through the game is the director's fault

The whole Delta Episode was fanwank theorybait and it should've never happened either way
>>
Unna is GOAT

I don't get how Masuda can go from making based Black & White, then make X & Y
>>
>>24726619
>ITT: REEEEEEEEEEE OHMORI
That's really what this thread will really be.

On-topic: Unno is good postgame director, but Tajiri is my favorite maingame director.
>>
>>24726627
This.
>>
>>24726666
HOLY SHIT IT'S A GIF
>>
>>24727549
Massive hardware changes. Remember, DS to 3DS is a bigger jump than Gamecube to Wii and with BW they'd already been on the DS for an entire generation.

And X and Y weren't that bad for an opening pair. Kalos has a lot of potential to be tapped in another version.
>>
>>24726619
Morimoto > Tajiri > Unno > Ohmori > Shit > Masuda
I hope Morimoto is the next head of pokémon. Together with Tajiri we'd get incredible sequels.
>>
>>24726619
Tajiri and Morimoto are golden.

Masuda should be hurled to the sun
>>
Ranked by numbers of games made.
>>
>>24726627
This.

Masuda can suck a dick.

To be more objective, I like that Game Freak is giving the reigns to a bunch of new guys (and not just for direction, but for everything - where's my fucking Go Ichinose, goddamnit!?). But honestly, the first and foremost thing to do would be to let one of them make an original core series game.

Hell, I'd love to see Morimoto and Unno codirect the first games of Gen 7.
>>
Morimoto, Unno, Matsuda and Ohmori all have very different takes on what constitutes as post-game. Morimoto seems to favor "earn points to win items" facilities like the Pokeathalon and Battle Frontier that have a lot of smaller objectives to complete. Unno's method was to just throw in whatever minigames and sidequests he felt would be cool. Ohmori's post-game is focused entirely on capturing Pokemon, and it's quite successful at that if nothing else. Get these three working together and you've got something amazing on your hands.

Matsuda's idea of a post-game is giving you a couple of extra areas to explore after you beat the game.
>>
File: 1420934012319.jpg (21 KB, 333x337) Image search: [Google]
1420934012319.jpg
21 KB, 333x337
What does Satoshi Tajiri do nowadays? Usuzlly when you hear about the games, you hear about Masuda
>>
Let Morimoto have first dibs at Gen 7 or make it a collaborative effort with him and Masuda
>>
>>24728769
sits on the loads of money he made from the first two gens and occasionally goes on his autistic bug hunting adventures
>>
>>24726627
Sure, but they also were building on regions and games that had already been made.
>>
>>24728832
I would totally go on a bug hunting adventure with Satoshi Tajiri. My god, can you imagine him leading a little bug hunting expedition with a bunch of little kids? That would be adorable
>>
>>24726627
>Bring back Morimoto and Unno
Where are they?
>>
>>24726619
morimoto is gold, ohmori is pure shit, the other are alright
>>
>>24726666
>Victini
>Frillish Line
>Darumaka Line
>Axew Line
I'm not seeing a problem here
>>
File: 1448328785597.png (396 KB, 625x389) Image search: [Google]
1448328785597.png
396 KB, 625x389
>>24726658
because the previous hype ensured good sells, so they could hire whatever CHEAP nobody
>>
File: 1448672348617.png (2 MB, 1920x1924) Image search: [Google]
1448672348617.png
2 MB, 1920x1924
>>24726619
>inb4 gen one or oras asspain
>>
File: 300px-Shigeru_Ohmori.png (58 KB, 200x216) Image search: [Google]
300px-Shigeru_Ohmori.png
58 KB, 200x216
>>24729170
so rude
>>
Tajiri is too great to compare to others.
Ash's japanese name is Satoshi.
SATOSHI Tajiri.
>>
>>24729829
>Tajiri is too great to compare to others.

Well not really.
>>
>>24729170
basic bitch opinions.png
>>
>>24726619
Morimoto is the man GameFreak needs but doesnt deserve.

If my memory serves me right he was also the one who designed Pokemon battle system, so he's pretty much the father of competitive Pokemon as well.
>>
File: tier.jpg (381 KB, 2176x2928) Image search: [Google]
tier.jpg
381 KB, 2176x2928
>>24726619
Some games are better than others, but overall they all did a great job.
>>
File: Coincidence.png (756 KB, 1161x873) Image search: [Google]
Coincidence.png
756 KB, 1161x873
>>24729829
This is so 2000 Nintendo Power.
>>
>>24726619
i just wish ash had done them all.
>>
File: devotion.png (10 KB, 272x20) Image search: [Google]
devotion.png
10 KB, 272x20
>>24729870
He did, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 2048x2103) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 2048x2103
>>24726619
>mfw Morimoto designed both of my favorite Pokemon games
I'd suck his dick if I could
>>
>>24729900
>liking heart gold and soul silver

anon they are essentially the same game.
>>
Morimoto wins
>>
>>24729862
You sure enjoy sucking dick.
>>
Say what you will about me but Gen 1 is best gen, followed by gen 2. They could have stopped there and Pokémon would still be just as popular with normies as it is right now. Tajiri had it down, the rest are expendable (barring Masuda who composed the music for the first gens).
>>
>>24726619
Only Morimoto and Unno should be allowed to continue directing. The fact BW2 were the first Pokemon games Unno made is just mindblowing considering their quality and speaks volumes about the man's talent.

Masuda horrifically stumbled with DP, peaked at Platinum and BW then painfully went downhill with XY.
>>
Unno has the overall best percentage, but with so few games it's hard to decide. I would certainly like him to get another attempt if BW2 was his first.

Morimoto has Emerald, but I feel he failed somewhat on HGSS by appealing too much on nostalgia. They are far too overrated for what they are. Still, they were not without value and had potential.

Masuda has Platinum which is great, but some bad ones as well (DP, RS, XY to some extent). Directing a lot of games give a lot of room to fucking up compared to directing only one or two.

Tajiri is fine, although I wonder how a new game by him would be. Hard to compare old versus new directly.

ORAS was bad, but holding it all against the director is silly. Still, the fact that Delta Episode made it in makes me question his decisions.

>>24730030
>They could have stopped there and Pokémon would still be just as popular with normies as it is right now

And lost out on millions. Good idea anon!
>>
Satoshi Tajiri: The first one, everyone else only follows.

Junichi Masada: Created the first batch of pairs as a test ground for later releases. Still awesome except BW.
Look at Platinum. That was what he is capable of.

Shigeki Morimoto: If Tajiri and Masuda were the first and second evolution, this guy is the third and final evolution, the most badass and awesome director.

Takao Unno: BW and BW2 was a mistake, but I'm so glad he can make it somewhat passable.

Shigeru Ohmori: Should've remade Emerald as the sole remake instead of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire the disssapointment.
>>
>>24726666

why ibe? she has as much chance as anyone on gamefreak

also directing a game has nothing to do with monster design
>>
File: tumblr_nydz2xD9B91tdtetdo1_540.jpg (133 KB, 540x481) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nydz2xD9B91tdtetdo1_540.jpg
133 KB, 540x481
>>24730030
>>
>>24730212
I've never played gold/silver and I liked a lot HG/SS
>>
>>24726651
I think the story is that Taijiri is just naturally reclusive.
He isn't trapped in a dungeon as much as he is holding himself up in a dungeon.
>>
File: rise.png (137 KB, 400x513) Image search: [Google]
rise.png
137 KB, 400x513
>>24730303
This is the reason (file) and Masuda is a big fan of her work and I'm sure she will get the chance as game director because Kalos is also a feminin region so a female director would make sence.
>>
>>24726619
>Shigeru Ohmori
This man needs to be fired
>>
>>24730242
Lot of stupid hate on Gen V, I see there.
>>
>>24730030
>Gen 1 is best gen, followed by gen 2
Next gens were a mistake. They could have worked around these two gens and make the changes according to balance and gameplay instead of being austistic and copy/paste the idea in different regions. Till this day Gen 2 is the gen with the most added mechanics than any other one and we're in gen 6.
>>
>>24727307
no see, it's
Tajiri (smiling, humble, nice man) > Morimoto (aka nerd but looks still looks nice and humble) > Unno (nerdier but smart, knows a bit of what he's doing) > Masuda (popular kid who really just wants to make money) > Ohmori (neckbearded virgin, reddit tier)
>>
Unno only made 1 game in the series but they're the perfect Pokemon games so he's the best, everyone else made atleast 1 shit game
>>
>>24731231
>copy/paste the idea in different regions
While Crystal is my favorite game, if not for Kalos and Unova I'd be long gone. In gen 4 I was already sick of Japanese regions and japanese characters.
>>
>>24731396
>if not for Kalos and Unova I'd be long gone
That doesn't mean they did a good job or that they're particularly good gens. It just means the games catered to you for whatever reason.
>>
>>24732603
It catered to a lot of people. I'd call that a good job.
>>
>All this shitting on Matsuda

This man has been tasked with directing brand new gens from scratch, having to transition from GBC to Advance, Advance to DS, and DS to 3DS.

As based as Morimoto has been, he's really only touched remakes and a third version. literally all he had to do was go "ok i'll take this already existing game and add/change a couple of features to make it better"

Same with Unno who has just one gen under his belt, a gen that was already REALLY good to begin with so of course B2/W2 would be great.

For all we know Morimoto and Unno are probably Ohmori tier when left to their own devices.
>>
>>24732641
Dammit meant *Masuda
>>
>>24732641
Thank you based Masuda
>>
Morimoto and Unno need to work together.
>>
Tajiri > Morimoto > Masuda > Unno > Ohmori
>>
>>24732641
This.

Keep in mind Masuda made Platinum and FR/LG so we know he can make really good sequel or remakes if he had to
>>
Lynch Ohmori
>>
Masuda is totes kawaii
>>
File: braviaryamerica.jpg (57 KB, 717x538) Image search: [Google]
braviaryamerica.jpg
57 KB, 717x538
>>24731017

I really got into it Gen IV but Gen V was the one that really impressed me. yeah their are a lot of weird shitmons but it has some of my pokebros in it too.
>>
>>24730596
I can see why so many like HGSS, I just think that they're overrated when you've compare them to Platinum, BW2 or even Emerald. I loved Gold, but I don't feel HGSS did it justice. They altered some things, but left major flaws of the original as they were. To me, that's a bit annoying. If you're changing stuff in the first place, might as well change the bad stuff as well.
>>24731231
>Next gens were a mistake

What are you smoking? 251 pokémon would get stale fast, no amount of content would salvage that.
>>
>>24726619
Looks like you already ranked them from top to shittiest for us. Thank you OP.

>inb4 "le ebin genwunner strawman"
>>
>>24726627
Agreed.
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 1280x720
>>24726619
I WILL END YOU OHMORI
>>
>>24732641
but ever since the old tajiri days, every single "first two versions" have always (ALWAYS) been worse than the third version. and usually they are pretty mediocre too, like diamond and pearl compared to platinum, and ruby/sapphire/oras compared to emerald. big deal, i can do that too if i get a second chance, fuck him. the only half decent things he made was B/W, and those were only half-decent because of the uniqueness to them (i can try unique too once in a while)

>>24732751
fr/lg were only good because they were r/b with extras
>>
>>24726619
everything masuda touches becomes gold
also ohmura a qt and i want to marry him :3
>>
>>24726619
I wonder what a new Pokemon game made by Tajiri would look like.
>>
File: pokemon go fuck yourself.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
pokemon go fuck yourself.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>24733898
>>
>>24733808
>But ever since the old tajiri days, every single "first two versions" have always (ALWAYS) been worse than the third version.
That's because the third/sequel version is literally "mainline game+" so of course they aren't AS good especially in hindsight. The point is Masuda did the most from the ground up working on 4 brand new gens from scratch that Morimoto and Unno simply built off of.

>i can do that too
Great. Make the gen 4 remake right now and do better than Masuda ever has.
>>
File: 1416067369542.gif (255 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1416067369542.gif
255 KB, 500x313
Can someone please explain to me why Ohmori is so hated? I haven't really visited this board since ORAS came out, but it seemed like an okay game to me. Not the best, but not horrible.
>>
>>24734015
okie dokie
>no slow nothing
>hidden grottos, or some way to get hidden abilities mid-game
>remake of the best battle frontier
>platinum move tutors come back with defog and sucker punch, but also useful stuff like double-edge
>rotom forms full on available
>platinum dex with fairy type and megas and shit
>story focusing on some edgy shit
>post-game focused on cresselia/darkrai duality, but also arceus, as originally intended
literally platinum but with even less issues
>>
>>24734233
I said make it since you're so tough and said you can do that t-

>story focusing on some edgy shit
Never mind your game would be terrible
>>
>>24734252
>carrying about story
it's not like everything post-gsc hasn't gone way up the edgy scale with each new release
>>
based shigeki
>>
>>24734076
Gen 6 hasn't exactly been well received with the new mechanics.

And with the removal of some of Emerald's features and the Delta postgame doesn't help.
And those being the only games on his record doesn't reflect well on him.

I personally don't hate the game, tho.
>>
>>24732641
You really love sucking Masuda's dick.
>This man has been tasked with directing brand new gens from scratch, having to transition from GBC to Advance, Advance to DS, and DS to 3DS.
No excuses, faggot. Look at all the games he's directed. By now he should have a masterpiece by him.
>literally all he had to do was go "ok i'll take this already existing game and add/change a couple of features to make it better"
And not even Masuda has been able to do this. Maybe Platinum? Out of 11 games?
>Morimoto and Unno are probably Ohmori tier when left to their own devices
Nice implications.
>>
File: JamesTurner.png (225 KB, 637x565) Image search: [Google]
JamesTurner.png
225 KB, 637x565
I hope James Turner will be someday a director for a game.
>>
>>24726619
For the love of god just get rid of Masuda.
Or constrain him to only music if we have to keep him around.
>>
>>24734651
He did. It was called HarmoKnight.
>>
>>24734651
>>24734742
Don't forget this.

>It's not on a Nintendo system because, uh... I forgot, lol
>>
Masuda is the best one.
>>
>>24726619
Tajiri is a bit of a selfish shut-in and thus understands the importance of personal adventure and scarcity. He embodies the essence of Pokemon as a tireless collector and cataloger, but fuck who wants to work on games with an autist.
Masuda is so goddamn nice but he's very focused on telling a story to an audience, rather than having the audience create its own story. It's like his guiding philosophy is "how can I make people happy?"; he doesn't seem to care that the job of a game designer is to put obstacles in front of the player.
I don't know a lot about Morimoto or Unno as people, but based on the games they directed they have an eye for detail. Morimoto is the type to add more intricacies while Onno's work is to unite and simplify in surprising ways.
Ohmori has an incredible sense of presentation and storytelling. This alone should qualify him to lead firstgames each gen; he's easily outshone Masuda in the areas Masuda himself values most.

Tajiri > Ohmori > Onno > Morimoto = Masuda
>>
>>24726627
The ideas added into Emerald and HG/SS from their base games were awesome. Major props to Morimoto for letting that new content in and directing the best remake of any core Pokemon game to date.

I really enjoyed Black 2 and White 2's gameplay. Though they could've fleshed out the Team Plasma story a little more and could've done without Pokestar Studios proliferating Gen 5's Dragon fetish, it was a solid sequel.

9/10 would let them direct Gen 7.
>>
>>24726666
Literally cancer
>>
>>24726666
Pokemon designs have nothing to do with being the director though
Like it'd be interesting to see a game by her but I don't want to risk another ORAS
>>
>>24735758
Unno and Ohmori were also purely character designers before they became Game Directors.
>>
>>24735869
..And?
That wasn't the point.
>>
>>24726619
all i need to know is that masuda a shit
>>
>>24736007
LOL thats exactly why nobody takes vp seriosuly
>>
>>24726666
Nice get
>>
>>24736010
sorry to hear you're a gen3 baby :^)
>>
>>24736014
what?

>I have no good argument so i'll say some random bullshit
>>
>>24734651
Why did he have to fuck up Vanilluxe so bad?
>>
>Tajiri
Made the concepts and his games are generally good.

>Masuda
>BW
>RS
>Platinum
The best by far. XY are kinda weak but not bad, so I can forgive him for those.

>Morimoto
All three are pretty good games,specially Emerald.

>Unno
With Masuda, they made the best gen.

>Ohmori
Well, ORAS wasnt perfect but it wasnt bad either, but I can give him a pass given its his first time.
>>
>>24727296
this. people can be a bit hard on masuda sometimes.
>>
>>24734651
Pretty sure this guy designed pangoro line and aegislash line, which are my two top favorite gen 6 designs
>>
>>24726619
Tajiri a best
>>
>>24726619
>Tajiri - Gave birth to the basic stuff

>Masuda - mostly more of the same with some improvements regarding the mechanics

>Morimoto and Unno - contents and gimmicks out of the ass

>Ohmori - JUST
>>
>>24736599
swap emerald being especially good for hgss being especially good and this is perfect
>>
>Tajiri
Had no idea what the fuck he was doing and did it well. It shows, look at that fucking level curve in GSC. Overall ok.
>Masuda
Surprised he directed more than R/S after that shitshow with the no backwards compatibility. Does a good job when he isn't going to a new system.
>Morimoto
Emerald was pretty nice, he did a good job of hg/ss. Overall pretty nice.
>Unno
Excellent. Changed the stale release patterns with a direct sequel in the same gen and somehow managed to make the same region work really well. Points off for MUH PURRLION.
>Ohmori
Seppuku

Ibe soon. It'll be pretty. But it'll be a shit game.
>>
Tajiri>Morimoto>Unno>Masuda>Ohmori

I think Masuda needs to retire, like Tajiri did, and let Unno/Masuda carry the torch. They seem to know what they're doing.
>>
>>24726619
Bring back Satoshi and Morimoto please.

Also fire Ohmori.
>>
You all are on some drugs guys. So much hate here... You are al just fans, but you act like directors youself.

Think of ot this way: Masuda decides the shape of each game that he doesn't make himself.

Masuda and Tajiri are one thing, they are bosses. You can't rank them with the others.

From the other three (Morimoto, Unno, Ohmori), you can't say who is the better director.

We just know Morimoto is a veteran at GF, so Masuda has less influence over him. They were equals before.

Both Unno and Ohmori started at GF with gen III.

Masuda has always been their boss. Yes, as directors, they have their own views, but they will ultimately include stuff Masuda allows. Everybody attacking ORAS and Ohmori here, are basically just people enraged for the lack of a Battle Frontier. And that was Masuda's decision, so blame it on him. You would have had a copy pasted Maison from XY, regardless of who was the director.
>>
>>24728711
Too many cooks spoil the broth, I don't think it would be a good idea to have them all make a game
>>
If we compare the directors by their highest peak, it would be:

Tajiri: Crystal
Masuda: Platinum
Morimoto: Emerald and HGSS
Unno:B2W2
Ohmori: ORAS

So, according to this:

1. Morimoto. This guy knows what he's doing. He doesn't miss a thing. His games are the most well rounded.
2. Masuda: Platinum is a flawless game.
3.Ohmori: ORAS is very enjoyable. It is easily the most refined game ever. Most enjoyable to use.
4.Unno: he is good, but his game lacked heart imo.
5. Tajiri. Probably the best games excitement wise, but the horrible lack of post game content ranks him lower.
>>
>>24749801
This is very true.

IMO, I still give points to Unno. B2W2 incorporated a lot of dream ideas that both fans and GameFreak devs had about the game. PokeStar Studios was probably thought up before B2W2's development, but I'd suspect that Unno was the one who pushed it towards acceptance. It's not necessarily perfect, but it's a fun sidequest. The same can be said for the Join Avenue or the Medal Rally. Plus, Pokemon World Tournament is probably the best version of the "difficult NPC sidequest tournament".

Also, things like tapping Go Ichinose for more music (Hugh's music; Colress's battle theme; new Plasma music; PWT music; Nimbasa/Elesa gym music; Humilau; Aspertia; Route 23; etc.) was also Unno's doing. Masuda tends to give newer people chances (*especially* when it comes to music), so it's unlikely he'd ask a super-veteran like Go to make more music. Personally, the new music choices in B2W2 were awesome.

Unno also has a subtle preference for teaching players in nonstandard ways. For example, a lot of what Pokestar Studios is about is teaching battle mechanics. You see your moveset and your opponent's moveset, and you're tasked to do specific things: win using a type of combo; win with the perfect switches; win by understanding items/abilities; throw a match by getting hit with your opponent's best moves; survive/delay a match; etc. PWT also teaches some history of all of the Pokemon games (at the very least, the Gym Leaders). With better incorporation of that stuff in the main storyline, Unno could craft a pretty superb game.

I like Unno, because rather than just polishing BW (which he did, too; lots of small improvements to BW), he pushed for lots of things that didn't quite work in the past and made them pretty fun.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.