[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt: honest gen 7 predictions I'll start off by saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: zygarde_monitoring.jpg (77 KB, 600x740) Image search: [Google]
zygarde_monitoring.jpg
77 KB, 600x740
Itt: honest gen 7 predictions

I'll start off by saying that, well, I think they might do cross gen evolutions again
>>
File: Dream_Eviolite_Sprite[1].png (4 KB, 88x90) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Eviolite_Sprite[1].png
4 KB, 88x90
nope.
>>
>>24704314
I hope so. Megas aren't a bad idea, but some mons really need something that's not a temporary buff.
>>
File: pokemon_australia.gif (3 KB, 216x168) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_australia.gif
3 KB, 216x168
It's time for didgeridoos and an order of magnitude more poison types than Kanto.
>>
We're forsure getting gen 2 and gen 4 megas, 100% for the starters atleast.

We will get about 100 new pokemon on top of this and about 50 more megas.

Some shitmons might get like 20 extra basestat but nobody will use them anyway.

Team rocket comes back as the bad guy. Post game kanto/johto.

Gen 4 remakes. For nintendo NX.

Gen 7 is 100% NX exclusive.

Well get z version spring 2016. NX comes out summer 2016. Well have gen 7 around spring 2017.

I know all of this because my uncle works at gamefreak.
>>
>>24704314
unlikely with eviolite (at least for those Pokemon, that dont have another evolution)
>>
>>24704789
Are you the guy whose uncle works at NoA?
>>
>>24704898
Yeah. But i was lying. I just have the deduction skills of light yagami and a genius level iq.
>>
>>24704329
>>24704796
What does eviolite have to do with anything
>>
>>24704314
Let's say Z has been delayed because Iwata's death has given them opportunity to push the envelope a little.

Z is a "finale" of all the games so far. Red, Blue, Colress, Steven, N and Cyrus make an appearance to help save Kalos - and the world - from destruction (with Zyagrde's help). There are ties to ORAS and ties to Mewtwo/TR.

Gen 7 is a "fresh start" for Pokemon.
Yokai Watch and the new Digimon series will give GF and Nintendo a kick up the ass. With Iwata no longer around, there is also more freedom to update the series.

It goes back to Japan, but it barely has any mention of the old games, storylines etc. Instead it is its brand new universe and timeline, and is well-received by older fans.

There are around 100 new Pokemon, 100 new megas and the old gym/evil team thing is still in place to give it a backbone but the region is more on par with more "mature" advanced games. GF's partnership with _____ improves the series drastically.
>>
>>24705084
Niantic.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 466x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 466x396
>>24705078
People think that Eviolite killed all chances of any cross-gen evolutions forever. Because that would make some Pokémon "too powerful".

You know, cuz Electabuzz and Piloswine are such unstoppable death machines since Gen 5.
>>
>>24705084
>fresh start
>It goes back to Japan
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.