[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 300px-Lavender_Town_HGSS.png (177 KB, 300x343) Image search: [Google]
300px-Lavender_Town_HGSS.png
177 KB, 300x343
>Big Graveyard in gen one
>Few floors full of Pokemon graves
>Replaced by a fucking Radio station (cant even look around btw)
>There's a small, tiny ass "House Of Memories"

What the hell happened to the graveyard.
Also GF was lazy since gen 2 wow
>>
Progress doesn't wait for the dead.
>>
If you had even bothered to talk to the NPCs you'd know there are underground levels to the cemetery that only Mr.Fuji can access.
>>
>>24703811
Progress.

Also I wouldn't even dare to go in the radio tower, you know there's probably Poltergeist-like shit going on
>>
>>24704317
Id rather say laziness.
>>
>>24704317
>no sidequest where you tackle their ghost problem
>not even in HGSS where Rotom could be behind it
>>
>>24703934
>le headcanon meme xDDD
>>
>>24704560
The NPCs in the memorial house state that there's underground levels you fucking autist
>>
to be realistic, this is most likely what would happen.
>town realizes the ghost problem ain't good for business
>takes cemetery down and replaces it with a radio tower
>spiffies the rest of the place up to make the place look better
>>
>>24704560
you called me out, good job m'sir :^)
>>
the music, man, the music, this is what bothered me, THE GOD DAMN MUSIC
>>
>>24704576
Nice headcanon m9, how'd you come up with that?
>>
>>24703934
Yes, but obviously those aren't for graves if only Fuji can access them
>>
>>24704749
He doesn't want Hex Maniacs coming in and stirring up trouble.
>>
>>24704581
I hate Lavender Town's theme. It's not that it's bad, there's just something about it that makes me very uneasy. It's fucking creepy, and not in a good way. And when I hear it, it gets stuck in my head so easily and sometimes makes me feel down and depressed. Nowadays I just turn off the sound when I'm there.
>>
>>24705536
I think a big reason is how prominent the tritone is in it (especially in the arpeggiating notes in the background). It gives it that unsettling vibe because you want to hear the chords resolve but they never do.

Happy Gen 2/4 version is best though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.