[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I am captivated by a game that goes by the name of Pokémon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: yakuza soldier.jpg (47 KB, 865x454) Image search: [Google]
yakuza soldier.jpg
47 KB, 865x454
>I am captivated by a game that goes by the name of Pokémon. A game that, unlike Go or Shogi, abounds with the element of chance. Praying that Heat Wave will hit both targets. Raging after being on the receiving end of hax. All that this game is, I truly enjoy.
Btw this is the man who swept 1st place in Japan Cup, Japanese nationals and worlds.
>yfw the secret to success in pokemon truly is a positive attitude
>>
>>24700623
This is the man who ran Swagger Thundurus. It's easy to maintain a positive attitude when you aren't on the receiving end of this idiocy.
>>
>>24700623
I want Sejun Park back as champ.

His Pokemon build sets make me moist.
>>
>>24700634
>Swagger Thundurus
it would take too long to explain why this is a stupid thing to bring up so I'll just say simply: you don't understand the game. a quick rebuttal would be: a whole, whole lot of thundurus ran swagger at worlds so this isn't a valid critique
>>
>>24700641
Sejun is washed up famfam
>>
>>24700623
>Finally, I’m going to work hard and try to defend my Championship, so please support me. Just watch, I’m going to become a pro Pokémon player!
>I’m going to win and win and continue winning. Pokémon is forever.

Best champion. Ray, Arash and Sejun got BTFO.
>>
>>24700771
he has a lot of great quotes
>in the world of Pokémon, there are times where having a strong spirit is necessary for survival
>>
If you've been in the vgc finals, does that unlock the vgc finals song to use in wifi battles.
>>
>>24700623
>secret to success in pokemon truly is a positive attitude

well /vp/ is fucked
>>
>>24700623
What was his line up?
>>
File: kojima.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kojima.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>>24700623

Kojima, is that you?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.