[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These were fucking great.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 620x420
Discuss.
>>
You are wrong, discuss.
>>
They were great if you never played Emerald or HGSS.
>>
>>24698048
Get out of my thread.
Discuss.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 300x186
>>24698051
>playing the worst remake
>playing a third version whose gimmick is battle facilities
>>
OP is a faggot. Discuss.
>>
>An easier version of RSE with N64 graphics.
>not complete dogshit
>>
It was a shiny new coat of paint that wore off quickly.
>>
Hey guys it looks like OP made a similar thread here. >>24696833
>>
>>24698052
Fuck off, ORASfag.

Discuss.
>>
>>24698045
Holy FUCK that game sucks a bag of dicks.
>>
ORAS was mediocre.
>>
>>24698154
No it wasn't
>>
I'm not saying the game was GREAT, but I thought it was enjoyable nonetheless. I just hated hated having legendaries shoved down your throat- after the E4 I was bumping into them wherever the fuck I went.
>>
>>24698164
Your wrong
>>
>>24698156
>>24698169
>nuh-uh!

Shut up and fuck off.
>>
>>24698173
Why should I
>>
>>24698166
Always out of these strange golden hoops.
You don't think it relates to Hoopa somehow do you?
>>
>>24698176
Holy shit, did you literally just ask why you should fuck off? Stupid little newfaggot.
>>
Only good things are breeding and sitting
>>
>>24698190
Only retards here are the people on ORAS hate bandwagon
>>
File: 1447929520184.gif (617 KB, 664x550) Image search: [Google]
1447929520184.gif
617 KB, 664x550
>>24698190
Heres the image you forgot to add to it.
>>
XY master race
SAY NO TO REMAKES
SAY NO TO REHASHES
keep on the main line
>>
OP still hasnt said what is GOOD in ORAS. Likely due to him being a faggot and there being a lack.
>>
No Game Fucking Corner. 0/10
>>
>>24698204
There's accepting the flaws of a game and there's making 20 threads about it every 5 hours every day.
>>
>>24698214
It's illegal to have game corners now.
>>
>>ORAS was shit
Bitches will bitch about anything. Be fucking grateful we still have Pokemon. I much rather have a game than no game at all. Bet some of you bitches crying about how "terrible" ORAS is are the same dumbasses crying about no 2015 main game. Lelelelel
>>
>>24698233
Or maybe they just want to make these threads stop? I mean, DP, HGSS and BW were also bad(not as bad) but you don't see people doing this shit.
>>
There are always haters
>>
>>24698271
All posts on 4chan are shitposts
>>
>>24698300
It's fun
>>
>>24698271
Sue me.
>>
>>24698045
They were worse than XY but redeemed RSE.
Kinda mixed feel.
>>
I like DexNav, soaring and mirage islands where you can find random Pokémon. They should be in future games even though I know they won't be.

Total dick move how they teased Battle Frontier and never delivered though. I'd rather they not even mention it if they weren't gonna include it.
>>
>>24698282
>HGSS and BW were also bad

Now we're really shitposting.
>>
>>24698453

HG/SS are great and BW are mediocre. Good story but everything else wasn't quite the best.

There are many OR/AS shitposter. The games weren't bad. No BF was quite foreshadowing, since they copy&paste the facility of the previous games. The only really lacking things are gym rematches and some areas, that got worse. The most emerald element are in the delta episode, the post game is far better, more legendary, updatet secret bases and contest, new features like soaring and dexnav and updated locations like Mauville city are a big advantage over R/S/E.

HG/SS was the more complete remake, but OR/AS definitly wasn't as bad as FR/LG. Out of all remakes, OR/AS had the best new features.
>>
>>24698266
Holy fuck I hope this is bait.
>>
>>24698045
is this a new meme?
>>
Omega Ruby is pretty cool for a remake. At least its better that X and Y.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.