[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rotation and Triple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1446366367665.gif (2 MB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
1446366367665.gif
2 MB, 250x182
Why they exist? Nobody liked them in gen 5, nobody likes them now.
>>
>>24695121

I like both of them.

Shame no one else gives them a chance.
>>
Why do you exist? Nobody liked you back then, no one likes you now.
>>
>>24695121
To make you mad
>>
>>24695129
Imagine you're a Chao. Look at the thread gif. That's what I'd do with you.
>>
>>24695283
What the fuck is a chao
>>
>>24695121
It is probably easy to copy over to future gens and they probably spent a decent amount of time making them in the first place.
>>
>>24695128
this

i don't really like rotation battles, but i do have to admit i never actually played any against living opponents

triple battles are fun
>>
>>24695291
the world we live in...
>>
I'm more disappointed Wonder Launcher battles didn't carry over from Gen 5
>>
>>24695342
Yeah, Nintendo and the more popular competitive pokemon sites doesn't exactly attempt to advertise Rotations. In maisons, though you can fuck with the opponents by using a basic dual screens + safeguard team with one super good sweeper. One Wish Pokemon + using Protect on stuff is also good for maintaining health.

Klefki would pro be banned if there were an official format.
>>
>>24695121
I got into them both when Volt White made them a staple rather than gimmick. Just wish you'd be able to know what type of battle you're going into so teams can be changed about seeing as placement is so important for triples
>>
>>24695348
sorry we don't all play autistic hedgehog games senpai
>>
>>24695121
>Nobody liked them
Not everyone is you.
personally not a fan of triple battles but rotations are my favorite of all the varieties
>>
>>24695291
Refer to .gif
>>
>>24695291
>what the fuck is a chao?
The only real reson anyone ever really liked Sonic Adventure 2
>>
Triple battles are absolute garbage.

Rotation battles are cool.

Inverse battles are the ones that got the shaft.
>>
Aw, I like Triple Battle. Triple Battle lets me use Power trick Shuckle with Trick Room Aromatisse and Mat Block Greninja to destroy the world!
>>
>>24695490
>got the shaft

Give it time. They've really only had X and Y so far. There were barely any Triple and Rotation Battles in BW, and there were more in BW2. Wait until Z before deciding they were shafted.
>>
>>24695121
fuk that gif
>>
>>24695363
YOU PLAY AUTISTIC DOGFIGHTING GAMES, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
>>
>>24695715
They were in ORAS too, but they were again in an obscure location.
>>
>>24695856

I know, but we really wouldn't expect there to be many inverse battles in a remake of a game that didn't feature them. Like I said, wait until Z. I think it's quite possible that there will be more inverse battles during the game, like triple and rotation in BW2.
>>
>>24695121
I sunk so much time into the Chao Gardens ..no wonder I like pokemon

>>24695841
Holy shit my sides
>>
>>24695121
>nobody
Triples gets decent activity. Rotations can be pretty frustrating with its luck factor so it'll probably never get popular
>>
>>24695121

Quite honestly, in game the goddamn speed of a battle is way too slow, even if you both turn animations off. That makes battles with 3 pokemon tedious.
>>
Triples are my shit. They make for an interesting gimmick, and it's the only format in game that lets you use your full team. They are the best format, hands down.

Rotation has a pretty cool gimmick too, but I just can't figure out what to do unless I'm running stall, which is the worst type of team.
>>
What we need is a super rotation.
All 6 pokemon out at once.
>>
File: 1434279982524.png (240 KB, 330x790) Image search: [Google]
1434279982524.png
240 KB, 330x790
>>24695348
If you don't like it, you can always leave it
>>
>>24695121
>abusing Chao
>ever

And what? Triple Battles are literally just one more Pokemon added to both teams. I legitimately support eventual Sextuple Battles.
>>
>>24695121
more like why the fuck Sky and Inverse battles exist, they're not even playable online
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.