[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mega Evolution is actually the result of Pokemon accessing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Mega Conspiracy.png (361 KB, 1124x603) Image search: [Google]
Mega Conspiracy.png
361 KB, 1124x603
>Mega Evolution is actually the result of Pokemon accessing the energy of Xerneas and Yveltal
>The exceptions to this rule are Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza, who are accessing their own reserves of power
>Z-1 and Z-2 will explore this in greater detail
Discuss
>>
No. No discussion. Fuck off with your retarded headcanon.
>>
>>24694928
Whatever, as long as this gimmick isn't the central plot for gen 7.
>>
Yes.

Like how Mega Ampharos is totally Thor.
>>
>>24694937
My uncle is Arcues he told me it's true
>>
>>24694928
I always thought Mega Evolution was originally meant to be Pokémon regaining abilities from their previous forms, like how Tyranitar's body basically gets a Pupitar over it, and Mega Aerodactyl is meant to be what it originally looked like before dying.
>>
>>24694937
>Charizard X & Charizard Y
>headcanon
>>
Ur fookin on to something mate.
>>
>>24694928
I hope Mega evolution disappears and is only possible in Kalos because of the energy emitting from the sundial (the keystones are just antenna for it). It's the worst mechanic to ever be introduced into Pokemon.

Or maybe the sundial is destroyed and shards fly everywhere, making mega evolution possible over the world.
>>
>>24695347
But it was already confirmed possible in Hoenn.
>>
File: XY.png (327 KB, 1124x603) Image search: [Google]
XY.png
327 KB, 1124x603
>>24694928
I'm not sure I follow
>>
File: mega jungko.jpg (170 KB, 765x1044) Image search: [Google]
mega jungko.jpg
170 KB, 765x1044
>>24694928
Well, Mega Sceptile has an "X" on its chest, so...
>>
>>24695364
ORAS don't exist.
>>
>>24695666
nice headcanon satan
>>
is mega evolution related to pokefusion (ashgreninja)
>>
>>24695419
Well now you're just grasping
>>
I'm guessing that at some point, maybe in Z, Xerneas and Yveltal can Primal Evolve or something and wallop Whole Zygarde.
>>
>>24695419
Pokemon N and V, next games.
>>
>>24698606
>N
Clearly sideways Z
>>
>>24698855
Are we still going with the N is a Zoroark theory.
>>
>>24697714

Yes.

Both are the result of a Pokemon and trainer energy synchronizing. Ash Greninja is the natural version that only gets achieved every few hundred years, while Mega Evolution is the artificial knockoff that uses items to let unworthy trainers force a transformation.
>>
>>24694928

Megas are just a pokemon's "ultimate" form, like literal adaptive evolution that would take place over a long time, but in an instant. It's radiation that accelerates their natural development.
>>
>>24699168

No, Greninjash is some kind of synchro evolution where Greninja takes on Ash's features. Megas enhance the mon's features, and mega stones don't work unless they have a strong bond.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.