[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I improve my UU team? Krookodile @ Life Orb Ability:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: hydreigon_by_elaynii-d49ipmu.png (220 KB, 671x542) Image search: [Google]
hydreigon_by_elaynii-d49ipmu.png
220 KB, 671x542
How can I improve my UU team?

Krookodile @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Heracross (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Cresselia @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Moonlight

Hydreigon (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Roost

Aerodactyl (M) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tail
- Crunch

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
>>
I'd suggest running special Lucario since otherwise you've only got one special attacker to beat big physical walls. And I don't see how you could handle Feraligatr or mostly Salamence once they've set up one or two dances.
>>
>using Smogon team
>asking /vp/ how to improve
gb2 dogars
>>
>>24692950
I'd put another priority user there. Seems like you can't do much if someone sets up.
>>
>>24692977

I run physical Lucario to deal with fairies, as I used to have a Suicune in that slot but found that fairies such as Florges walled me hard. Suicune was mostly used for walling fire types and stalling out status.
>>
>>24692950
>Multiple Life Orbs
You fucking newfag piece of shit. Have you HEARD of item clause? Kill yourself.
>>
>>24693117
ebin, here's your (You)
>>
>>24692950
krook+hydreigon is pretty redundant, especially since krookodile doesn't really beat much that heracross/lucario don't already plow through; swap it out for something that resists fairy; I'd suggest maybe a nidoqueen considering you don't have any stealth rocks right now

get rid of cresselia; cress is extremely passive and doesn't fit on this team style at all
if you want a bulky cm user run either reuniclus (to keep a psychic type and something that can set up on crocune, it's just a much more offensive version of cress) or suicune.

the only other problem I see is that you lack a way to deal with most DD sweepers; if something like mence/haxorus get a boost up all you can do is bullet punch them
not sure exactly how you'd fix that honestly
>>
>>24693117

Here's your response

>>24693201

That sounds like a good idea, Nidoqueen with rocks and Sludge Wave for fairies?

I tend to use Cressalia as a wall for everything and it's saved me quite a few times. Plus, people switch in their Hydreigon's thinking they'll kill it and get 2HKO's by Dazzling Gleam

I'd usually ice punch them in that case.
>>
>>24692950

Well what builds or specific mons are giving you trouble?
>>
>>24693556

Florges can be a bit of a pain.
Crobat
Suicune can be tough to kill
Salamence
>>
>>24692950
It looks so much better with actual feet.
Why can't gen 5 into design?
>>
>>24693506
Sludge Bomb is better because of the 30% chance to poison.
>>
>>24693590

Fairy and Water hurt you. For dragons you have to git gud, because you should be able to work around them with DM Hydreigon.

You have no grass or electric moves, you are shit out of luck against water of basically any kind. You'd have to replace someone.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>24693165
>>24693506
>I only play on sims
>>
>>24692950
Who the fuck gave Hydreigon feet?
>>
>>24693773
A competent designer.
>>
>>24692950
Yes, stop trying so hard and just play with your bros.
>>
>>24693618
>what is Sheer Force
>>
>>24693824
Should have also given him hands then
>>
>>24693099
Nasty Plot Lucario with Flash Canno can deal with Fairies OK
>>
>>24696314
*Cannon
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.