[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /vp/ think of XD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
What does /vp/ think of XD?
>>
>>24692878
>XD
go back to reddit baka -__-
>>
>>24692878
not funny
>>
>>24692883
>>24692878
Please get the fuck out of my home. No, seriously. You see that 'x' on your tab for this thread? Click it. Fucking click it. And make sure you relocate to somewhere like www.reddit.com/r/pokemon and most importantly don't ever bother coming back here not in this lifetime, or any other lifetime. If by some miracle you choose to get cryogenically frozen at your death and hundreds of years down the line, when people figure out a way to bring back the dead and cause them to become immortal, don't even think about coming to this place. I fucking hate everything about you, dude. You think that you can come into my house and try to have a serious discussion about "pokemon"? That's not what we do here, pal. Not a single "desu" is in your entire post.

Incase you've forgotten, this is 4chan.com/vp/. If your post lacks "kek, desu, meme, top kek, >implying, who are you quoting?, nice meme, I'll post this everyday until it becomes a meme, >yokai watch, oras was actually good, John gamefreak, POKEMON Z WHEN, /gg/ Gardevoir General, back to >>>/v/, JUST" (just to name a few, and by 'few' i mean .01% of our dankest shit you'll ever read) then it is against the rules to click that submit.

Got it, punk?
>>
it was ok

team cipher or w/e was cool
>>
I got destroyed by Greevil and am too lazy to train at mt battle. fug
>>
File: GC6E01-8.png (253 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
GC6E01-8.png
253 KB, 640x480
Does Deoxys' forme in Colosseum/XD depend on the game it came from? Mine is normal from the transfer from Sapphire. Would it be Attack Forme if i transferred it from FR? Or is normal forme default?
>>
>>24693089

I think there is only one forme in Colosseum

But in GoD you can change it, ithink,never had Deoxys back then.
>>
File: 1321364596906.gif (1016 KB, 450x345) Image search: [Google]
1321364596906.gif
1016 KB, 450x345
>>24692883
>baka -__-
>>>/e/
>>>/d/
>>>/g/
>>>/y/
:^)
>>
File: mfw.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
58 KB, 645x773
>>24693852
>tfw zoboomafoo is dead
>tfw the kratt brothers will never be good again
>>
i enjoyed it. purifying pokemon went way faster than in coliseum (which was a pretty long grind for some of them) so that was nice.
>>
I wish they would make more Pokemon games like Coleseum and XD. Ones that differ from the "beat eight gyms and the E4 storyline."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.