[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mentor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: scr_1_BOTTOM.png (54 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
scr_1_BOTTOM.png
54 KB, 320x240
Could anyone point out some mistakes I made? I'd really appreciate it.
9ZYG-WWWW-WW35-WJ7G
Thanks you.
>>
>>24692696
You didn't use megamence
>>
>>24692732
I'll take it you didn't watch the video?
>>
>>24692696
>garchomp
>ditto
>two slow pranksters that can do almost the same thing
>>
>mixed Garchomp that has no attacking power, you allowed the Hippowdon to live and killed your only attacker
>attempt at stall that doesn't actually stall at all
>gimmicky Swagger set used on a team of all physical attackers
>T-wave Hippowdon
>no prediction
>access to priority through set up and you don't use it
The better question is what mistakes did you not make
>>
>>24693080
Thanks for watching the video, Anon.
It doesn't have any specially attack investment. Fireblast is for Ferrothorn/Scizor.
Yup, I screwed that up.
I thought swagger was a good option, I couldn't remeber the rest of her team so I've started recording it.
I know, he predicted me.
I predicted his dragon claw if that counts for anything.

Base on the Mons my opponent had, which of my Mons would you have used?
Thanks again for you input, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>24693269
I like to use a variety of set ups
Suicide Froslass could be a gimmick replacement for Klefki.
Anything faster/has bigger punch/immune to dragon would have been nice
Also Skill Link Cloyster would have exploded that entire team on its own
>>
>>24693512
I also like Prankster Cottonee which would have been immune to the Breloom stall
>>
>>24693269
man I apparently can't read but if anything Gyarados
>>
>>24693512
I really like prankster mons, but I'll definitely take what you've said into consideration. Thanks a ton, Anon!
>>
>>24693524
Cottonee or Whimsicott?
>>
>>24693917
Thanks for you input, Anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.