[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Colosseum or XD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Colosseum.png (174 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
Colosseum.png
174 KB, 250x350
pic maybe unrelated
>>
>>24692598
dammit
>>
>>24692598
Both are garbage
>>
Definitely the latter. I replayed Colosseum recently and it was great until the Shadow Pokémon Lab - then the pacing got thrown off, and the ending came really too quickly and out of the blue. I think that the Team Snagem Hideout should probably have come halfway through Realgam Tower as opposed to post-game.
>>
>>24692598
Playing the first game atm. Want to grab a copy of MemeXD, but it is kind of expensive. The first game has bad pacing for sure.
>>
Imagine if pokemon colosseum would get a remake/hack with some major changes, what would you do with it?

Giving colosseum an overworld like in Zelda the Windwaker would have been neat, instead of just quicktraveling to the cities, one could have actually been able to use that kickass hoverbike like in a racing game, travveling trough a lowresolution desert, maybe with some minigames in between, or sidequests.
>>
>>24692811
Minigames like Stadium
Faster animations
A secret ending to link it to the sequel
More Shadow Pokemon
A second Mt. Battle unlocked after beating the first one
>>
>>24692598
XD for the Selection, Colo for the story. Also, Johto mons.
>>
>XD
>>
>>24692598
Colosseum would have been much better if it werent for the awful selection of pokemon they hand you throughout the game. It's unnecessarily difficult without using the legendaries. It's no coincidence that they primarily give you Gen 2 trash.

XD is better if only for the decent variety of pokemon you get, but the game is so fucking easy it gets boring (until like the last rush of bosses at the end). I like what they did to make the shadow forms more interesting with their expanded moves and strange type combinations.
>>
File: GBA GC connection.jpg (503 KB, 1870x898) Image search: [Google]
GBA GC connection.jpg
503 KB, 1870x898
I finished Colosseum just to be able to transfer a shiny Croconaw I found, and let me tell you, the game is boring as shit.
>>
>>24693030
More like Plebian
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.