[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Wattson the only Gym leader who Ash didn't legitimately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: wattson.jpg (27 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
wattson.jpg
27 KB, 400x240
Is Wattson the only Gym leader who Ash didn't legitimately ever won against?
>>
>>24691184
Erika
>>
>>24691184
Maylene who he tied with.
>>
>>24691188
didn't he burn the fuck out of erika's pokemon?
>>
>>24691195
Yeah but Wattson actually kicked his shit in after giving him a badge as a present.
>>
>Brock
>>
like half the kanto gym leaders
>>
>>24691251
>water shower
He legitimately won

>>24691268
>brock
see above

>misty
he actually legitimately beat her

>surge
legitimately beat him

>erika
legitimately beat her

>sabrina
Kind of a weird way of winning, but he did make kadabra laugh into submission

>koga
legitimately beat him

>blaine
legitimately beat him

>giovanni
didn't directly beat him, but he did beat the substitute gym leader legitimately

>wattson
He cheats with a supercharged pikachu but Wattson gives him the badge anyway. later on Wattson wipes the floor with him.
>>
>>24691316
He never legitimately beat Erika. He saved her Gloom from a burning gym which is why she gave him the badge.
>>
File: 1425892234637730s.jpg (71 KB, 824x764) Image search: [Google]
1425892234637730s.jpg
71 KB, 824x764
>>24691316
He got raped by Brock. How is sprinklers OHKOing Onix a legitimate win?
>>
Pretty much every gym in Kanto.

Seriously, He got most of his badges there for unrelated matters.
>>
>>24692328
He beat
>Misty
>Lt. Surge
>Koga
>Blaine (kind of)
That's it.
>>
>>24692345
>Blaine (kind of)

If you mean he destroyed Blaine, yes
>>
>>24692366
Charizard destroyed Blaine. Not Ash. And destroyed is a little strong of a word, that was a good match.
>>
>>24691184
he didnt beat brock, he didnt beat sabrina, he didnt beat erika
>>
>>24692379
I thought he did by using Soak to change Onix's type to water and making it vulnerable to electric attacks.
>>
>>24692391
onyx never fainted, brock felt sorry for pikachu
>>
>>24691316
Misty's match was interrupted by team rocket and he got the badge for saving the gym mons
>>
>>24692405
It should have no chance against a gym leaders onyx, so it feels natural to loose. I liked it
>>
>>24692460
I wonder how the series would be if Team Rocket was never in the series (I mean the james jess and meowth).
>>
File: laughing.jpg (31 KB, 446x298) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
31 KB, 446x298
>>24692391
I kek'd
>>
>>24692460
He was clearly winning at that point though, and that was DESPITE getting handicapped by Pikachu not wanting to fight.
>>
>animefags defending Ash

Ash sucks get over it
>>
You forgot he never actually beat Pryce:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NHx8sB8CjU

this video is terrible stop fucking linking your user in the fucking video.
>>
>>24692377
>Ash's Pokemon destroyed Blaine, not Ash

Might as well say that for every single battle because Ash always uses his Pokemon.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.