[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my team /vp/. About to fight Giovanni in the secret hideout.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151121_205214.jpg (471 KB, 1416x963) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151121_205214.jpg
471 KB, 1416x963
Rate my team /vp/.

About to fight Giovanni in the secret hideout.
>>
>>24690416
re your FWG core:
nice fire, nice grass, boring water

geodude is your hm slave I'm guessing, otherwise it's shit choice

kadabra is nice

pidgeotto is boring but tugs on my nostalgia strings
>>
>>24690427
>Geodude is a shit choice

Golem is pretty great in-game.
>>
>>24690427

>geodude is your hm slave I'm guessing, otherwise it's shit choice

Actually, he's not. The only HMs I have (Flash, Cut) go to different pokemon. Vileplume knows cut, and Kadabra knows flash. In hindsight, I would have given flash to a different pokemon because I had to pass on some pretty good moves for Kadabra.

Geodude (along with Vileplume and Kadabra) somehow became one of the team MVPs. Self Destruct, Magnitude, Rock Throw and Brick Break have proven useful, and he single-handedly destroyed Lt. Surge. His high defense and normal resistance helps a ton.

My starter was a Squirtle, and eventually a Wartortle. I dumped him when I got Flareon; it's better to have a fire and water type than two waters (there was no way I was going to deposit Gyrados after I busted my ass leveling him up.) Wartortle was weaker than the rest of the team, anyway.
>>
Update: I beat Giovanni with ease, but Erica was pretty difficult, and it was a close match. She gave me Giga Drain for Vileplume, which is awesome.

Also, Geodude evolved into Gravelier after fighting one of the girls in the gym.
>>
I'll give you a b+ just for using Pokémon others ignore.
>>
>>24690834
Not OP, but what would make it an A or higher to you?
>>
>>24690834
Like what? Geodude and Vileplume?
>>
Thanks
>>
>>24690416
I like it anon
Playing through crystal for my first time just beat team rocket in lake of rage town, my team are all around 25

Crobat
Quilava
Poliwhirl
Umbreon (I cheated and set eevee's happiness to max because I love umbreon but that grind for happiness is crazy)
Graveler
Gloom (jesus christ learn something other than absorb for your grass move)

I have a sun stone, which I may use for gloom, but where can I find leaf and water stones?
>>
>>24690416
>boxing your starter
absolutely disgusting
>>
File: 1445999852135.jpg (18 KB, 300x247) Image search: [Google]
1445999852135.jpg
18 KB, 300x247
>>24690416

>Having females in your team

HAHAH faggot.

>Boxing your starter

Shit trainer

>Worst Eve
>Vineplum
>PEE-d-JOB(ER)-TTO

you trrying to hard to bait
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.