[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is the day. Did you brave the lines and crazy people a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: metw.jpg (65 KB, 475x463) Image search: [Google]
metw.jpg
65 KB, 475x463
Today is the day. Did you brave the lines and crazy people and nab yours. Seemed pretty easy this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt4PQIzqjC4
>>
>>24689818
I brought mine like a month ago. It came out early in NZ.
>>
File: haha.jpg (26 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
26 KB, 250x187
>>24689818
>being this obsessed about Chinese-made McDonalds Happy Meal toys
>>
>>24689818
say what

I got mine today through amazon and I was in a gamestop like three days ago and they had 4-5 of the things just sitting on the shelf.
>>
>>24692080
welcome to /vp/
>>
>>24689818
It was the 13th for me here.
I checked Toys R Us and Target and they were all out. Got home disappointed at a great many things, and the next day found him online for $9. So it all worked out. He looks great in the box, haven't opened him yet as I don't have a WiiU or the New New New 3DS to read it.
>>
>>24689818
I was at both Wal Mart and Target last week and they had a ton of Mewtwos. In fact, my walmart never gets new amiibos and they had a ton of Mewtwos there.
>>
>>24692600
Seems the official launch date was November 20th but many stores broke street dates because MON-NEY!
>>
>>24689818

>those thighs

pls anon I'm in a nofap
>>
Only thing that kinda sucks is I have the D-Arts figure and his range of motion doesn't let him perfectly match the amiibo pose (though it's still really wide and a great figure), I wanted them to mirror each other but it doesn't work out exact.
>>
>>24689818
but what does it do in mario maker
>>
>walk into random GameStop
>middle of the day
>middle of the week
>employees look bored to shit
>I'm the only one there
>look at the rows and rows of Mewtwo amiibos
>buy the Retro pack and walk out

Nobody cares anymore, I'm just a ROB main
>>
I ordered mine online, so I'm in no rush. I also have a Charizard and the Splatoon amiibo set coming in at the same time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.