[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of ORAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1447302237729s.jpg (7 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1447302237729s.jpg
7 KB, 250x210
Honestly, I hated it. Lack of any post game. The Delta Episode felt like a shitty fanfic that was made to retcon lack of megas in previous gens. Safari Zone returns for the first time in years and it's shite. Contests are stupid and nothing like the originals. Loading screens for routes that didn't have much in them. Lack of Game Corner, Mauville's redesign was stupid. And a hugely unnecessary amount of Legendaries.
Only redeaming quality (soaring) got boring fast.
I loved RSE, but ORAS felt like a kick to the balls to the face.

Before I Get off topic, Claire thread.
>>
>>24689610
>>
>>24689610
>Loading screens on routes
Why do you think the gates are for? RSE are the only games that lacked gates between routes, so obviously they had to do something to allow the game to load the routes properly and adding gates on a region that hadn't will only make fans to be triggered.
>>
File: 4 more years.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
4 more years.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
I really enjoyed them and do so even to this day.
>The main story is more satisfying and has better ending
>Almost all important characters are vastly improved (rival, Wally, villain teams)
>Secret Bases are more interesting and helpful (Sketch learning and Blissey farming)
>Breeding is so fucking easy
>Sea Mauville
>DexNav
>Soaring
>Legendary hunting
>Soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQv9E8j_h7Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oB_91O4alc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z607VDup0Ew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvOld-5-5OY

Only few things left me disappointed.
>Closure of Game Corner
>Delta Episode's ridiculously stupid storyline
>Megas were involved too much
>>
File: tsundere clair changing.jpg (21 KB, 358x600) Image search: [Google]
tsundere clair changing.jpg
21 KB, 358x600
>>24689610
>>
I thought it was alright.

Right up until I found out there was no Battle Frontier.
>>
File: bite.gif (598 KB, 450x266) Image search: [Google]
bite.gif
598 KB, 450x266
>>24689610
I liked the game, that's all that matters
>>
File: 004.gif (414 B, 32x32) Image search: [Google]
004.gif
414 B, 32x32
I'd love it if:
>all trainers had 3D models, no XY copy paste like Hex Maniac
>more details, like pokemon playing in the day care
>less transition screens
>little RS things like passwords for box wallpapers, collecting ash "cleans" the grass tile, etc
>animated pokemon sprites in menus. Seriously, this was one of the cool things that RS introduced

tl;dr cool game but lacks charm
>>
it was ok, not nearly as shit as /vp/ makes it out to be
>>
I had to force myself to finish it after a huge break. It was a fucking slog. Nothing they added made me excited. The RNG to collect TMS was annoying as hell. Legenaries shoved in your face because you're the chosen one is fucking annoying. Trainer hordes was trivialized to two matches, and extremely underleveled. There is no sense of accomplishment for anything in this game.

The best thing I could say about it is that it's a very polished turd.
>>
It wasnt a pleasant Hoenn experience to be honest. It felt really rushed and lazy.
>>
>>24689610
Its a Pokemon game.
Thats enough for me to have enjoyment.
>>
>>24692311
Found the virgib
>>
>>24689610
I loved Hoenn back in gen3

Liked Or/As at first but it dissapointed me, i got bored pretty quickly with it.

Or/As kind of killed a part of my childhood
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.