[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mega Sceptile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: sceptile-mega.jpg (949 KB, 2977x2125) Image search: [Google]
sceptile-mega.jpg
949 KB, 2977x2125
How does /vp/ feel about Mega Sceptile?
Design, use in battle, it's non-Mega form...
>>
I don't mind the design although I don't really consider it an improvement over Sceptile. I cannot stand his stance though, the stupid backwards pose makes me hate it.
>>
I hate Sceptile but love Mega Sceptile's design
>>
Christmas tree
>>
>>24688347
This. Mawile is the only one that can work the backwards pose
>>
>>24688347
But that makes him forward relative to you.
>>
>>24688237
IT SHOOTS CHRISTMAS TREE MISSILES
>>
File: Sceptile_by_crossedstar.png (123 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Sceptile_by_crossedstar.png
123 KB, 550x550
Sceptile its waifu tier. nothing more
>>
>>24688237
It had no reason to be a Dragon type.
>>
>>24689065
ampharos got dragon type with its mega, with that said, any fucking pokemon can get dragon type with a mega
>>
>>24689065
They wanted to complete the set of 4x weak to ice dragon combos.
>>
>>24689317
>japanese name has Ryu
>>
>>24689065
It's in the Dragon-type egg group and learns several Dragon moves.
>>
>>24689348
also >>24689357
>>
>>24689357
Ampharos is in the MONSTER Egg Group, not Dragon. But is easily to mistake that, since a lot of the Dragons are in that Egg Group, and things like Blastoise, Aggron and Tyranitar are there, too.
>>
>>24688237
He's my staple Mega. He makes the entire concept of "Mega" make sense because I use him in Doubles with Vaporeon. They're pretty good.
>>
>>24688999
The beauty of Sceptile is that it works amazingly well as a husbando too.
>>
>>24688347
>this butthurt nigga got his jimmies rustled over a Sceptile that beat him without even bothering to turn around
>>
>>24689371
The reply was about Sceptile, not Ampharos.

Sceptile is really weird, it's not even in the Grass egg group.
>>
>>24688237
Design is not my favorite but could be a *lot* worse
I prefer the original version, I used to hate the tree tail and prefer Grovyle but now I kinda like it
>>
>>24688237
I didn't have a favorite between Swampert and Sceptile until they got their megas.I loved them both.
Mega sceptile is 10/10.
>>
>>24688237

My favorite mon.

Desperately needs Growth though.
>>
The design is great, but it was really underwhelming battle-wise in my AS playthrough. Sceptile never seemed to have enough firepower or bulk, and Altaria ended up being the favored mega.
>>
>>24688237
Nice to look at. Still needs more than Energy Ball, Dragon Pulse and Focus Blast though.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.