[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happening.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2048x1536
Happening.
>>
>>24685339
Zzdaa?
>>
>>24685339
Diantha is cute. CUTE!
>>
File: 14.gif (3 MB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
14.gif
3 MB, 636x358
>professor rowan at the bottom

SINNOH REAMKE CONFIRMED NIGGAS GET HYPED
>>
>>24685339
Short hair Y was still the most important thing.
>>
>>24685339
Diantha having a bigger role in Z confirmed.

No but seriously they must fix her in Z. She's awesome in both manga and the anime
>>
>>24686148
>gamefreak fixing anything

hahaha i literally laughed out loud
>>
>>24686311
hahaha then you're retarded because GF proved many times they can if they want.

They fixed Cynthia in Platinum for the easiest example
>>
>>24686324
Fuck off, the guy has dubs so clearly he is superior to you, pleb.

You are wrong anyway, GF is one of the worst devs Ive ever seen, they cant even patch backward compatibility.
>>
>>24686340
>i have no good argument so i will insult you

k chief
>>
>>24686366
>cant patch backward compatibility

kill yourself anyway
>>
>>24686381
>>cant patch backward compatibility

They can they just dont want do kiddie. Its buissness
>>
>>24686438
A laggy as fuck game in turn based combat system is business too, fuckface?
>>
>>24686445
boohoo i hate pokemon but im still here because i have no life outside of pokemon so maybe i love it afterall. oh i dont know BOOHOO MOMMY
>>
File: Dawn-pokemon-23838114-600-450.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Dawn-pokemon-23838114-600-450.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>24685376

Pearl DAWN
Diamond DAWN !!!!

ALL ON THE HYPE TRAIN TO SHINNOH !!

Daw, ha's been claimed by me,Fuck everyone who ain't care of dawn.

2016 she will be fucking 20 years old !!
>>
>>24687623
>claims

What are you, 6?
>>
>>24687623
You mean 22.
>>
>>24686340
They can't patch in backwards compatibility because they fucked up in not putting in potential placeholders and the file the models and animations are in is huge. The way they patch things (replacing entire files) doesn't work with such big files.

Hopefully they have learned their lesson by this though.
>>
And here I am not having read all of Black & White. Where can I read this shit?
>>
>>24692251
Batoto
>>
Did they just paste the model onto the page and desaturate it? It doesn't match the style at all and it looks exactly like the xy model.
>>
>>24685339
So there are mentions of Rowan here, Red, Blue and Leaf(?) in something else, and loads of mentions of other characters in XY....Z confirmed to have massive plot involving characters from different regions?
>>
>>24692720
it looks nothing like the model.
it looks like a drawing of Zygarde in a manga.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.