[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRAVO, GAME FREAK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Wow.png (5 KB, 194x256) Image search: [Google]
Wow.png
5 KB, 194x256
BRAVO, GAME FREAK
>>
>>24685212
What am I supposed to look at
>>
>>24685238
Look at Route 3 and Route 4 in the first map. Now look the second map.
>>
>>24685238
If you also look, you can see that little archipelago below Celadon in the first map.
>>
>>24685272
I've been playing this game since release and I never once noticed that peninsula.
>>
>>24685212
Where is the 2nd map from?
>>
File: Groudon_v_2_by_Xous54.png (132 KB, 300x403) Image search: [Google]
Groudon_v_2_by_Xous54.png
132 KB, 300x403
>fucking nothing
Wow.
>>
>>24685440
Location map in the Pokedex, I think.
>>
>a simplified version of a more detailed map is simplified
WOW FUCK YOU GAME FREAK
>>
>>24685583
Seriously, nigga?
>>
>>24685583
Unova
>>
>>24685251
Who the fuck cares?
>>
That looks like kanto in gen 2 with out the path branching off to johto.

In other words, they like recycling old tech.
BUT NOT THE BEST PARTS.
>>
>>24685583
Orre.
>>
ya'll nerds need to chill out
>>
What am I looking at here?
>>
I used to be autistic like you, but then I had a bleach enema.

I highly recommend it.
>>
>>24685212
"Whahh the map isn't exactly the same" Fuck off.

The bottom map is smaller so they didn't have enough room to put the rise to Route 4. That's also why Route 16/18 are both shorter.

Is there anything, ANYTHING about Pokemon that you won't bitch about?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.