[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hows that Pokémon badge collection of yours coming along anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: cats.png (152 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
cats.png
152 KB, 400x240
Hows that Pokémon badge collection of yours coming along anon?
>>
>>24682852
>Want Mewtwo and Charizard badge
>but need more then one play to get them all
>only way to get them is to play REAL money

Fuck that bunny, I'm not giving him my money
>>
File: 171 Lanturn HGSS.png (204 KB, 800x467) Image search: [Google]
171 Lanturn HGSS.png
204 KB, 800x467
Only just downloaded it yesterday, but I hope I can get my nigga Lanturn before it expires. Fortunately it's pretty easy to get Chinchou on the same machine.
>>
EU doesn't even have the Pokemon badges yet

Fuck you Nintendo, I don't want any of your Happy Shovelware Designer shit
>>
>>24682894
Good luck on that one. Lanturn was the last pokemon I got from that machine. Took 3 free plays to get them all, so it's doable. Just don't reset the machine!
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 320x240
my heart is into getting Zelda badges, so I'm just living off of free plays.
>>
>>24682894
I haven't downloaded it yet but what do you man by expire? Is everything limited time?
>>
>>24682935
The crane games are only up for like a week before they change them for new ones.
>>
>>24682942
/v/ told me they eventually cycle back to the old ones.
>>
Has Japan gotten any Pokemon launch icon badges? I'd love me some of those.

>>24682947
They do, weeks/months/years from now. We don't know NOA or NOE's (fucking NOE) content schedules for the game. They'll be back, but when is anybodys guess.
>>
File: 1398656828201.gif (6 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1398656828201.gif
6 KB, 569x510
>>24682909
>Lanturn was the last pokemon I got from that machine
>tfw it's surrounded by Kyogre, Whiscash, Relicanth and Barboach
Technically Kyogre should be the hardest to get since it's in the left corner, but Lanturn's no walk in the park either, I'd probably need at least 3 consecutive tries to carve it out from there.
>>
>>24682953
Kyogre should be the hardest, yeah, but for me it dropped right in. Meanwhile Lanturn landed horizontally and was too wide to fall through the hole.
>>
>>24682947
But there are a lot of them.
http://www54.atwiki.jp/3ds_notifications/pages/231.html
>>
I'm not paying for any of this shit, but I'm definitely going to use my free tries on getting Pokemon badges now that the Rhythm Heaven machines are gone. I already got Makuhita, and I'm going for Chinchou next.
>>
>>24682970
Aw fuck i wanted some rh badges, if i known they would remove them i would've got this thing earlier
>>
>>24682970
>>24683232

Sitting here with only a seal and Captain Tuck. I cherish them.

So fucking pumped for when The Best Collection drops here in America next summer.
>>
>>24682852
Somehow using 1 bonus try i got eevee, jolteon and flareon
>>
Real talk though, I do wonder if there's a guide of sorts to show you how to get all the badges in a set with the fewest amount of tries.

Some of the setups do look rather tricky.
>>
>Live in Europe
>ANIMAL CROSSING ANIMAL CROSSING ANIMAL CROSSING SPLATOON ANIMAL CROSSING
>>
File: CUJHKhTUkAAEvD.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
CUJHKhTUkAAEvD.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
I refuse to put money into this "game". So far I've got pic related + Skitty and Delcatty.
>tfw got 3/4 Deoxys forms in one play
>used other free play to get the last one + Lunatone
Need to try again today. I know I'm not going to get any plays today though since I got 11 practice badges yesterday and only got 1 play. Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>24682852
Only have Raichu.
Didn't even get a free play today.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK