[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't there an earwig Pokémon yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Why isn't there an earwig Pokémon yet?
>>
>>24680797
scoliopede
>>
>>24680797
shut the fuck up and go play psmd faggot.
And yes I'm an earwig you mad?
>>
>>24680797
Because that would be to cool
>>
>>24680807
Scolipede Species was inspired by the Centipede.
>>
>>24680797
Nintendo and Game freak haven't thought of yet. Pokémon can be anything.
I'm surprise that they haven't went crazy with this fact yet?
>>
>>24680856
>Pokémon can be anything.
and yet here we are with ice cream and magnets

BRAVO GAMEFREAK
>>
File: drapion.jpg (26 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
drapion.jpg
26 KB, 300x168
Yes? No?
>>
File: iceream.jpg (61 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
iceream.jpg
61 KB, 400x300
>>24680858
Whoa buddy, you got a problem with ice cream and magnets?
>>
>>24680881
maybe? I don't know.
>>
>>24680858
There's also a sludge puddle, 5 different frogs, literally the same pallette swapped genie 3 times, a windchime, 2 different types of bells
>>
I thought Dunsparce's behavior of furiously drilling itself into the ground referenced Earwigs.
>>
>>24680797
Because what the fuck is an earwig
>>
File: 021.Hearwig.png (443 KB, 1624x1681) Image search: [Google]
021.Hearwig.png
443 KB, 1624x1681
>>
>>24684897
You managed to make an earwig look cute.
That's pretty impressive.
>>
>>24681269
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>24680797
/d/ >>>/out/
>>
>>24680797
I've always thought Groudon kinda resembled an earwig...
>>
>>24680797
Am I the only one that was terrorized by these things as a kid?
Now I find them funny, and even cute.
>>
>>24684176
It's a wingless insect with a long abdomen and a non-poisonous pincer at the end of it. It's quite common all over the world and can be easily found on fruit trees. A distinct characteristic of the species is the strong maternal care the mothers display towards their offspring.
>>
>>24686751
I used to hunt those things and put them in jars, I found them really gross but also quite fascinating to look at.
>>
>>24686769
Scratch the wingless part, they actually have wings but they use them quite rarely.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.