[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every time I use the GTS I lose faith in humanity.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: smile and optimism gone.jpg (9 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
smile and optimism gone.jpg
9 KB, 218x231
Every time I use the GTS I lose faith in humanity.
>>
>>24680443
I lost faith in the GTS long ago.
>>
>>24680443
You wouldn't feel that way if you'd just give me a fucking shiny arceus for this weedle.
>>
>>24680443
Reminder that the reason there are so many shit deals up is because they take forever to expire. Reasonable deals are snapped up quickly, leaving nothing but insane bullshit to clog up the server.
>>
PLEASE!!!

>mfw still have mine from launch day
>>
>>24681085
This. I only use the GTS by putting something up for what I'm looking for, and there's way less disappointment involved
>>
Gamefreak's fault pandering to little kids yet not foreseeing this beforehand, not fixing it next gen, and not patching it now
>>
I don't use GTS anymore after I asked twice for Pokemon with Hidden Abilities and got English speakers trading me non-HA absolute shit. GTS needs better filters, because it's ruined by shitters.
>>
>>24681182

I asked for a Slowpoke with Regenerator and put up a Gale Wings Fletchinder. Some guy gave me a Slowpoke with Own Tiempo. Literally the worst ability for Slowpoke to come with. I put "HA for HA" in the description too. And it's not the first time something like this has happened. There is no hope for GTS unless Gamefreak makes it so you can specific ability, nature, etc.
>>
Still waiting for them to add a feature so you can search for what other people instead of what they're offering so I don't have to give all me breeding leftovers to ungrateful Wonder Trade shitters and can give them to people who actually want them.

Any year now GF
>>
>>24681521
This pretty much.
>>
>>24681521
This so much. I quite often have 1 or 2 spare 5iv mons from breeding and would love to be able to a) give it to someone who actually wants one, and b) see what I can actually realistically get for it.
>>
File: toute_ma_rage.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
toute_ma_rage.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
>>24681453
This, this so fucking much, this a billion times.

Not exactly the same story but close enough, I remember putting a shiny Poliwrath on the GTS, asking for a shiny Greninja. Someone sent me a regular Greninja. I hope that asshole died of dick cancer.
>>
>>24681453
>>24681620
>beign this naive
You deserve it
>>24681520
>asking a legit shiny while giving away a fishing shiny
It's almost like it did justice.
>>
>>24681634

How is it naive to put up a pokemon with a hidden ability and ask for another pokemon with a hidden ability? I didn't ask for 6 perfect IVs or whatever.

The two times I got what I wanted from GTS, it was from Japs. Somehow Japs who can't understand English can figure out what I want but English speaking people can't.
>>
>>24681678
Keep in mind that dude may have just put up his own Greninja asking for any Poliwrath, and your trades happened to connect. Not impossible what you said tho.
>>
>>24680443
>people want legends with impossibly low levels in exchange for shitmon
>>
>>24681711

>give me a shiny Shaymin for my regular Riolu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.