[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win: One of each of all 721 Pokémon or 1 Billion Lions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: unnamed (1).jpg (82 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
82 KB, 512x288
Who would win: One of each of all 721 Pokémon or 1 Billion Lions?
>>
>>24679450

Pokemon,

Lions don't exist in the Pokemon world
>>
>>24679450
What the fuck could they even do to a Golem?
>>
>>24679450
Pokemon easily, one Surf or Earthquake would wipe out all the lions. Anything that flies could pick off lions from a distance.
>>
>>24679450

>groudon used eruption!
>watch as all the lions spontaneously melt under the earth

also how the fuck would they be able to defeat flying pokemon like rayquaza
>>
>>24679450
>what are ghost types
>>
>fucking any ground type used Earthquake!
>>
>>24679492

Bite is a Dark move.
>>
>>24679450
mew2king pls go
>>
>>24679476
Piss on him.
>>
>>24679509
I don't understand. How is OP the ultimate smasher?
>>
>>24679476
stop liking him
>>
>>24679527
It's just a joke since he kept arguing about lions vs Pokemon for like a week straight
>>
>>24679450
>implying there won't be a billion Pokemon someday.
>>
I'm pretty sure pokemon win by default, since some of them are gonna be flat-out immune to whatever the lions can do, whether it's via ghost typing, ability to fly/hover, and so on.
>>
>>24679450
Pokemon you dumb shit. What's next? The sun?
>>
Pokemon has literal gods.
>>
>>24679450
Yveltal could take them all on its own
>>
>>24679450
Fissure and Sheer Cold
>>
>>24679450
The one BILLION lions would get so agitated by how little space there would be so they would start attacking each other, just fighting for room to breathe.
Meanwhile a decent chunk of the 721 pokemon who can fly and shoot projectiles will start to do so while laughing at the distress on the ground.
Pokemon wins.
>>
>each pokemon has to take out around 1.3 million lions

Seeing as how every pokemon can attack a lion, but not every lion can attack certain pokemon, eventually the pokemon would win.
>>
the Lions easily.

have you ever tried to fight three lions? Now imagine that times a third of a billion.
>>
>Hoopa opens a portal which allows it to summon 1 billion pokemon

/thread
>>
Onix says hi.
>>
>>24680179
Giratina could just simply open a rift to the DW and send the all there until they start to eat each other.
>>
>>24679450
If the two universes were put together and lions and Pokemon were put on an Earth-like planet to fight and they were all real creatures, any Ledendary would solo every lion themself.

Using in-game mechanics, one EQ kills every lion, assuming that your average lion would probably have stats akin to something like a Stoutland or Pyroar at best.
>>
A better question is could all 721 pokemon defeat the combined power of the worlds military forces?
>>
Better yet, would all 721 Pokemon be able to defeat their combined weight in bees?
>>
>>24680352
>Goudon alone is over 2000lbs
Jesus christ what would a ton of bees even look like?
>>
>>24680329
>>24680352

What about bees specially bred and trained by the military?
>>
Cats aren't pack hunters. I'd have to assume fights would break out between that many lions packed together. Pokemon like Zangoose and Seviper would start fighting too. Or Groudon and Kyogre (although Rayquaza would possibly break it up.) Conflicting abilities, utter chaos; if too many explosive abilities happened near the front lines, a good deal of Pokemon could be taken out by other Pokemon. If that happened, the sheer number of lions farther away could have a shot. Do you have any idea what it's like to be in the middle of a battle like that? Let me tell you something: you don't want to know. And I don't know.
>>
I remember when this question used to be asked with 100 trillion lions. Those lion towers man, unstoppable.
>>
>>24680365
Dunno but spec ops bees is a good investment for military spending. Would be a solid plan for beating ISIS.
>>
>>24680179
As stated earlier, a single legend could job the billion lions. Dialga has power over time, Palkia over space. If every pokemon were to be up against them, it's a fucking joke. Legends do the majority of the work and the more powerful non legends preform cleanup. The rest just enjoy the slaughter.
>>
>>24679530
That's a very effective move.
>>
File: 1441361730509.jpg (164 KB, 317x340) Image search: [Google]
1441361730509.jpg
164 KB, 317x340
>>24680402
>lions can't fly
>Pokemon use projectile attacks from the air against grounded lions
>Pokemon win

or if we're talking in-game, Groudon KOs them all with EQ

>yfw dat lag when all 1,000,000,000 go down at once
>>
File: 3925766-5862411043-42544.jpg (271 KB, 750x1093) Image search: [Google]
3925766-5862411043-42544.jpg
271 KB, 750x1093
>>24680329
Of course , pseudo legendaries can cause nuke level destruction. Fucking pigeots already move at jet speeds and can slice through steel. Look at this dragonair nuking a city.
>>
i think depending on the canon we're dealing with and the situation either the lions or the pokemon would win, but probably the lions

if the legendaries in the games are weak enough to be taken down by a ten year old's trained shitmons then a few lions would be more than enough. And by a few lions I mean literally a million. The lions outnumber the pokemon 1386962.55201 to one, and what's more the lions can all team up against the stronger pokemon after killing the weaker mons. Let's be honest, what can magikarp do to a million lions?

as for the really powerful pokemon like arceus they are certainly powerful but the lions can outnumber and beat them cause they are not omnipotent, even if their pokedex entries would lead you to believe that
>>
One Mewtwo would be plenty to beat the lions
>>
I was thinking that flying pokemon with spread moves would win..

but..

in the end the pokemon will run out of PP and struggle to death.
>>
File: 524f6812c3e5e.jpg (90 KB, 503x362) Image search: [Google]
524f6812c3e5e.jpg
90 KB, 503x362
>>24680179
>have you ever tried to fight three lions?
I did, they were like kittens.
>>
We've been over this. The Lion Tower is unbeatable
>>
>>24679450
Arceus would probably just judgement all of them
>>
>>24679476
>STILL lioning golem
>>
File: 6261.png (36 KB, 624x393) Image search: [Google]
6261.png
36 KB, 624x393
>>24680352
Oh boy.

By ignoring all Megas/Primals and by averaging out the Pokemon with multiple weights, the combined weight of every single Pokemon is 91,487.2 lbs, with some rounding.

A single worker bee weighs about 90 milligrams, or roughly 0.000198416036 lbs.

Taking the combined weight of every Pokemon in bees would produce 461,087,816 bees. That's 10,810,740,605.7 square feet of bees, or 2,047,488.8 square miles.

That is almost 1.5 times the population of the United States, and there are more than enough bees to cover half of the entire country.

That is a lot of bees.
>>
>>24681320
i feel like charizard and moltres could do a good job of just flying above and flamethrowing the fuck out of them.
>>
>>24680179
>>24680923
>>24681013
Stop wasting precious oxygen.
>>
>>24679450
Pokemon, no contest. I mean, just for starters, one billion lions wouldn't be able to kill one single Aggron, or any ghost pokemon at all.
>>
Better yet, 1 billion Brock Lesnars vs all 721 pokemon
>>
We've already had this thread, the answer was "OP is a faggot".
>>
More important question: can 721 Pokemon beat John Cena?
>>
The lions. Pokemon still have limited PP and will eventually start struggling themselves to death.
>>
>>24684356
Funbro is an existing concept people use in battle.

Harvest leppa berry is another one.
>>
>>24681892
THAT QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED THIS SUNDAY AT SUPERSLAM!!!
>>
>>24680207
Using in game mechanics, lions win absolutely.

Spread moves as seen in double and triple battles get much weaker the more targets they hit, and in triples can't even hit all far at all.

Assuming they hit every lion, of which each pokemon individually would have to face over 1 million, the damage would be reduced to nothing. Each lion takes 1 damage from earthquake and continues to attack.

Looking at pokemon, Luxray, Pyroar, and Entei are all lions, so we can assume real life lions would have stats roughly in that range, sans the elemental attacks of course. hey're moveset would mostly consist of normal moves, with a few dark moves like bite which would allow them to hit ghost types.

So each pokemon would either A) use a spread move and deal insignificant damage to each lion within range or B) take out 1 lion with an attack, and then immediatly afterward would get mauled to death, since each lions attack no matter how weak would deal at least 1 damage, and the sheer number of them far exceeds any amount of hit points they could have.

So, at least half of the NFE and shitmons are beaten by a single lion, stronger mons would take maybe 4 or 5, a pseudos and legendarys could take hundreds to bring down, but inevitably the lions would win, since they're numbers are just too great.
>>
>>24685226
>comparing a lion to a pokemon
This argument has ended before it even started, the pokedex entries for some of these Pokemon are op enough
>inb4 pokedex is written by children
It's still cannon though
>>
>>24685282
Which is why I said using in game mechanics

Going by just pokedex lore and abilities pokemon would come out with the win thanks to pokegods. Not much lions can do against transcendent beings that lord over time and space no matter how numerous they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 625x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 625x389
>>24685304
Giving either way pokemon would win game or anime logic
>>
WAIT, THE LIONS HAVE SPIES ON THE POKEMON SIDE! SHINX AND LITLEO'S LINES!
>>
>>24681013
Earthquake hits all the lions. Pyroar will weep but that's about the only sad part. Think of all the protein byproduct from 1 billion lions meat. Never worry about attack effort values again.
>>
>Lions will tire the pokemon out!
>Golem, Rhydon, Onix, Gyarados, all the fucking steel and rock types

Toothless lions aren't lions at all.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.