[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one do you play more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 4356235.png (798 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
4356235.png
798 KB, 800x700
http://strawpoll.me/6049712
Not a genwar thread, i'm just wondering which one more people stay on now.
>>
>>24678650
I played Y more than OR.
Mainly because I had to rounds of interest in Y. First when it was released, and then I picked it up again when Bank was released.

Also I bred a competitive team and defeated the Maison in Y, and saw no reason to do it all over again in OR since the Maison is the same and competitive has only gotten worse.
>>
>>24678650
Well lets see.
>I completed the national dex in Y, transfered to OR.
>Breeding from scratch only in Y, pkhex in OR.
>Battle Maison completed in Y, no patience to repeat it in OR.
>>
All. I wanna play Pokémon 7th generation games now.
>>
ORAS because the new megas weren't patched into XY. Seriously what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>24678650
>XY is winning

Is ORAS that bad?
>>
>>24678753
No.
>>
>>24678753
Nah. I'm not saying it's good, but it wasn't what most of /vp/ wanted, so a lot of people go around shitting on it when it's not that bad. It's just bit meh and unpolished, not utter shit.
>>
>>24678650
I stay on ORAS, but I'd rather be on XY. I stay on ORAS because of the new Megas, but because they aren't on XY, I don't stay on it. I like Kalos more than Hoenn.
>>
>>24678788
>it wasn't what most of /vp/ wanted
that's a good thing. it proves oras isn't shit.
>>
File: 1356508020044.jpg (410 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
1356508020044.jpg
410 KB, 1024x687
ORAS a shit. shit gen, shit remake, shit characters, shit legendaries, shit rivals, shit secret bases
>>
>>24678818
But at least it's objectively better than HGSS
>>
>>24678807
>if people was disappointed with it that means it is good
I swear some people
>>
>>24678822
HGSS was objectively one of the best games in the main series. ORAS is objectively one of the worst.
>>
>>24678822
>objectively better
>bringing up HGSS when OP asks if you prefer to play XY or ORAS
there are other threads here for you if you're that thirsty after starting a genwar
>>
>>24678743

Exactly the same way since RSEFRLG happened.
>>
I put like 150 hours in X. I tried to get all the pokemon but got bored. I have something like 40 hours in AS and about the same in Y. I'm replaying Y now
>>
>>24678833
Got that backwards, mate. HGSS did nothing to fix the dozens of glaring issues that made GSC objectively the worst games in the series, while ORAS revamped much of Hoenn's weaknesses while improving its strengths.

You ride that bandwagon right into the sunset, though.
>>
>>24678650
ORAS because I love to battle online, so having a bunch of music options is great, not to mention that I love the new megas.
>>
>>24678663
Y is the better game for me so I breed there.
>>
I use x to house all my pokemon for breeding.
So x, i guess.
I've restarted AS three times now, one for each starter
>likes to mix shit up and try different pokemon each run
>>
>>24678822
Epic!! :P
>>
>>24678822
>orasfags are this salty they need to start genwar going on even though it was asked not to
no wonder no one takes you seriously
>>
File: pokemon-classic.png (238 KB, 700x430) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-classic.png
238 KB, 700x430
>>24678650
I own a copy of x and y and Alpha and Omega
right this minute I am dual wielding Omega and Y
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.