[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else gets stressed playing competitive pokemon? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1445840822614.png (50 KB, 949x675) Image search: [Google]
1445840822614.png
50 KB, 949x675
Anyone else gets stressed playing competitive pokemon?

I don't understand how youtubers manage to have a good time while playing this. All it takes is a loss over hax for me to swear that I'll never play again.
>>
just git gud
>>
>>24678480
nigger it's just pokemon

chill the fuck out, you aren't supposed to care enough to get mad over it
>>
>>24678480
Here's your reply
>>
>>24678480
No. It's just a Pokémon battle.
Not , It's Pokémon rocket science.
Youtubers are no different from you.
They are not Gods or some unbeatable force.
Anyone can be beaten.
>>
It's Not Pokémon rocket science.
>>
>>24678480
I get so sick with anxiety I feel like vomiting.
>>
>>24678480
seeing that quilava always makes my day. That has got to be the most adorable thing ive ever seen
>>
You're not alone, anon.
I got a group of friends that like to battle all the time. They do tournaments and stuff, most of the time online, but sometimes irl.

I just can't get myself comfortable enough to battle like that. I know it's just a game, and I know I'm not terrible at it, but it's more 'anguish' than fun.
>>
Git gud scrubs
>>
>>24678480
Yeah, losing hurts, but there's a loser every match, it's gonna be you eventually, if not 50% of the time.

The best thing you can do is get rid of any reservations about using specific Pokemon. That makes the game a lot easier.
>>
The worst part is the anxiety when they use Rock Slide/Swagger/etc
>>
>>24678480
You have to keep in mind that it's something they (and presumably you) do for fun.
Also, regardless of how the RNG fucks you over for that battle, there's plenty more for you to win.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.