[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmmm. I wonder...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: i give up.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
i give up.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
Hmmm. I wonder...
>>
>>24674331
Isn't Squirtle that thing some girls do?
>>
File: B.png (1 KB, 108x144) Image search: [Google]
B.png
1 KB, 108x144
>>24674331
>>
File: B97euUSCMAAu9ia.jpg (26 KB, 599x447) Image search: [Google]
B97euUSCMAAu9ia.jpg
26 KB, 599x447
>>24674331
Who is Andre the Giant
>>
>>24674496
Turd Ferguson.
>>
>>24674496
An alcoholic
>>
>>24674331
>there are people out there who don't know this.

Although in this man's defense this episode aired before the Lord of the Rings films were made.
>>
>>24675483
Are you saying LoTR was underground before the movies or something?
>>
>>24674331
What the fuck is a pikechu
>>
>>24675483
But Who Wants to be a Millionaire came out after the Bakshi films
>>
>>24675534
...it was.

Like, nobody outside of fantasy/sci fi genre fiction circles knew LoTR before the movies. Normal people wouldn't be able to tell you anything about them prior to that.
>>
>>24674331
>Not knowing that The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings were books written on 1930's
>>
>>24674331
If this question were asked today, with the answers:

>A. Muk
>B. Greninja
>C. Björk
>D. Flabébé

I bet the audience would say A., phone a friend would say D., 50/50 would remove B. and D. and the contestant would say A.
>>
>>24675543
Those black cloaked things from Lord of the Rings.
>>
>>24675686
Dude. "Frodo Lives
was like a huge thing in the 19 fucking 70's. There were three animated films (the Hobbit and two LOTR) and radio adaptations.
>>
File: Samcarrying.jpg (29 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
Samcarrying.jpg
29 KB, 500x320
I don't think Frodo is competitively viable. He's only decent if you make him hold One Ring, but it kills him too quickly. I always have to send out Sam to pick up the slack.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.