[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate legendary Pokémon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Reggiegigas.jpg (26 KB, 439x301) Image search: [Google]
Reggiegigas.jpg
26 KB, 439x301
Why do you hate legendary Pokémon?
>>
I don't know, but in the specific case of box legendaries, it's hard for them to be awesome (in the sense of inspiring awe) when they're catchable and you're required to fight at least one to advance the plot. I feel like it would mean more if you had to deliberately quest for them.
>>
>>24673034
Because Regigigas is fucking useless.
>>
poker isn't fun if you can read minds
hide and seek isn't fun if you have x-ray vision
pokemon isn't fun if you use overpowered pokemon

it's really pretty simple
>>
I don't. They're just like any other pokemon but with a label slapped on them.
>>
>>24673034
Only newfags trying to fit in hate legendaries.
>>
It isn't hate. It's just looked down upon if you use them in game.
>>
>>24673139
same diff senpai
>>
>>24673034
Because they limit the number ov viable pokemon in competitive.

Because they make the game too easy in campaign.
>>
>>24673176
Who cares...
>>
>>24673034
I love legendary pokémon.
>>
Only cry babies care about Pokémon Trainers using legendary pokémon in battles.
>>
File: IMG_7615.jpg (169 KB, 960x667) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7615.jpg
169 KB, 960x667
Trying to obtain useable ones to use in Competitive play is nearly impossible legitimatey and hacking removes the point of the game.

Also 80% of them are boring
>>
I fucking love Zapdos.

The rest suck ass.
>>
File: CNJPqtvWgAAYB_o.jpg (29 KB, 597x395) Image search: [Google]
CNJPqtvWgAAYB_o.jpg
29 KB, 597x395
>>24673261
Enough people do.
>>
>>24673034
I dont hate legendary pokemon

I hate faggots who use legendary pokemon
>>
>>24673034
Ash can't catch them, so you are suppose to be like him and not use legendary Pokémon!
>>
>>24673119
You're a retard
>>
>>24673085
this. I resoected Articuno for the amount of shit the Seafoam Islands put me through, and I didnt even know he was there on my first playthrough. I was just doing boulder moving puzzles to see what was on the other side
>>
>>24674488
*respected
>>
>>24673034

They look and feel super tryhard, they are harder to customize (ergo: IVs, egg moves, nature) without hacking, I feel like I am too overpowered (some aren't, this is just a rule for a few of them like genies). I prefer using regular mons, but that might be because all my favorite pokemon arent legendary (with the exception of maybe Articuno).
>>
>>24674347
This mostly. I don't mind someone using one or two of the higher tier legends even, but people who's entire team is just the strongest legends or majority legends are fucking uncreative and just make the game more bland, same as all the nips who have OU: The Team online.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.