[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Masuda often vacations in France >Masuda takes new vacation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: anewperk.jpg (100 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
anewperk.jpg
100 KB, 1280x960
>Masuda often vacations in France
>Masuda takes new vacation
>Follow up attack
>Gets gunned down
>Pokemon franchise falls into chaos
>Gets bought out by Disney
>Misty becomes one of the Disney princesses
>Kingdom Hearts inclusion
>Mobile only games
>Leaves Nintendo forever
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 714x963) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 714x963
>>24672855
>>
>>24672855
the ONLY good thing that could come from that is the KH inclusion. You all know you'd play the fuck out of that.
>>
>>24672855
Nintendo owns Pokemon. Masuda dying wouldn't cause the rights to become up for grabs.
>>
>Misty

It's not the 90s anymore
>>
>>24672883
Nope, It would be boring as shit even if it was true.
What they would do? Put a Pikachu pandering with a bunch of pokémon here and there? This would be boring, pokémon is all about catching and training mons for yourself.

I love FF but I hate KH, even though FF characters appears in it.
>>
>>24672855
>Misty
Who?
>>
File: Serena_Princess_Key.png (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Serena_Princess_Key.png
146 KB, 1280x720
>>24672855
>>Misty becomes one of the Disney princesses
>>Kingdom Hearts inclusion
Ironically this stuff would fall onto Serena already.
>>
>>24672966
moots sister or something, lol, i dunno.
>>
>>24672960
what is pkmd?
>>
>>24673051
You still "catch" and train them, baka.
>>
File: 1445103361515.jpg (70 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
1445103361515.jpg
70 KB, 620x420
>>24672855
>Avengers Alliance-ish Pokémon game in facebook.
>Pokemon also becomes an easier to play game, since it has to appeal to kids. All mons are buffed and the whole IV/EV/Natures are simplified for anyone to use their bros.
>Pokémania comes back in full force as the new fad, like it's happening now with the MCU and Star Wars.
>Pokémon land in Disneyworld or a safari zone in Animal Kingdom.
>Lots and lots of easier to get Pokémon merchandise.
>Marvel reprints all the Pokémon manga in hardcovers.
>Pokémon as summons in KH.
>Pokémon animated movies are announced, They're not anime. They rake up a gorillion dollars worldwide.
>New cartoon is announced.
>Pokémon MMO appears for PC and mobile platforms.
>Everyone likes Pokémon.
>/vp/ dies of a stroke, foaming and twitching.
>>
>>24672855
Or they just make Morimoto the new boss.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.