[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Plan "How to Save the WiiU" >new Pokemon WiiU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
The Plan "How to Save the WiiU"

>new Pokemon WiiU Game
>it's a MMORPG
>you can transfer mons from main games and visit all the regions
>same gameplay of main games
>full Trainer avatar customization
>plot and missions/quests
>microtransactions for useless stuff like Pokemon Accessories and Trainer avatar clothes
>possibility of updates and future gen7 compatibility
>Battle Frontier
>Pokemon World Tournament
>You choose which Region do you start or all Trainer avatars start the journey in an new original region next to Kanto for muh saudosim

With all the success of Splatoon, I don't understand why GameFreak don't make a game like this, focusing in multiplayer online events.
>>
>>24672604
no
>>
File: open world! all regions!.jpg (97 KB, 700x914) Image search: [Google]
open world! all regions!.jpg
97 KB, 700x914
>>24672604
>>
there would be nothing to do in an mmo. there is no reason to party with other people in pokemon. there won't be any social mechanics that aren't already in the games via PSS. the only difference is you'll physically see people running around you, and maybe have a chat box, while you're doing the same shit you do in the single player. that alone is not worth the astronomical investment to develop and run it.

a 3D pokemon adventure is one thing, but an mmo is fucking pointless.
>>
File: Bill-clinton.jpg (20 KB, 376x397) Image search: [Google]
Bill-clinton.jpg
20 KB, 376x397
>>24672604

>that braixen
>>
>>24672604
stopped reading at MMORPG
>>
>It's an MMORPG

You've talked me out of buying it. But why does the Wii U need to be saved? We're getting the NX in a year or so.
>>
>>24672627
If you knew who Satoshi really was, you'd realize why he's such a troll.
>>
>>24672604
>garbage the greentext post

just need pokemon snap u and Pokemon Stadium 3 and then we're good
>>
>>24672660

that said, a multiplayer mystery dungeon would be rad as hell
>>
>>24673100
I remember this was talked about a while ago.

Althought it would probably be Wii U exclusive.

MMORPG controlled with the Wii U Gamepad
>>
>>24672604
>Thinking a pokemon game will save the Wii-U

It wont. pokemon is for handhelds. nobody wants console mon unless its a spinoff.

Metroid, MOTHER, starfox and Fzero are the only thing that will save the wii U and only one of those is happening and looks mediocre.

That or something completely new to rival splatoon, but fat chance of that happening.
>>
>>24673095
What?
>>
>>24673120
Another Mother will never happen because the creator is satisfied with the 3 games the way they are. Also fuck you Star Fox Zero looks like fun
>>
>>24673120
>mother would save the wiiu
No one outside of 4chan and Youtube comments listed by the newest one instead of the most popular one knows about that series.
>>
File: photo-original.png (1 MB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.png
1 MB, 1536x1152
>>24673206
Another Mother already happened
>>
>>24673206
Itoi has already said he wants to play the Mother 4 fangame.

>>24673520
>>>/trash/
>>
>>24672604
This is worse than those people who say "we should have a pokemon game thats like Skyrim"
>>
>>24673520
its nothing like mother besides a few refrence. for one, undertale is actually a decent game, unlike mother
>>
>>24672604
>>new Pokemon WiiU Game
>>it's a MMORPG
Oh my god will you people fucking shut the fuck up already

Every single time I'm disappointed in GameFreak a part of me wishes they'd listen to fans more and then one of you clowns pops up and I scratch that thought.
>>
>>24672604
>MMO
>possibility of updates and future gen7 compatibility
>only a possibility of updates
>in a fucking MMO
You don't know much do you
>>
>>24673569
You realise that's pretty much the most damning evidence you could have that there won't be a Mother 4. The original creator being completely non-hostile to a direct infringement of their property is practically proof they don't intend to do anything with it.

Now if they were trying to shut down the Mother 4 fangame you'd have a reason to be excited.
>>
File: SexualSerena.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SexualSerena.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>24672660
>there is no reason to party with other people in Pokemon

Just make Double/Triple battles possible only if you are in a party with other people. Plus add AI-Only Pokemon bosses, such as Shadow Lugia, with broken abilities.

Maybe something like "Reduce for 6 stages the Accuracy of all opponent Pokemon", plus the Shadow Pokemon Boss will use good Buff/Healing Moves and AI-Only Moves. The weakness could be a secret, making everything more challenging, similar as Shin Megami Tensei bosses.
>>
>>24672604
>MMO
>all regions

discarded
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.