[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the more broken Pokemon in their time? Mewtwo in Gen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: mega_rayquaza.png (180 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
mega_rayquaza.png
180 KB, 400x480
Who was the more broken Pokemon in their time?
Mewtwo in Gen I or Mega Rey in Gen VI?
>>
Gen 1 Mewtwo was easy to take out. Just T-Wave with Jolteon and spam pin missile.
>>
>>24672454
Just twave with a prankster and spam outrage
>>
Gen I Wrap Dragonite is the most broken Pokemon of all time.
>>
>>24672454
>implying you wouldn't just switch into golem or rhydon

Were not talking about ingame retard
>>
>>24672454
Thunderbolt will deal more than Pin Missle.

>>24672470
If you're lucky.
>>
>>24672470
Hope you got an Agility up beforehand, because it's pretty slow.
>>
>>24672438
Both require you to sac at least one pokemon to take it out.

That said going with Mewtwo
>It's Psychc in a gen where that typing is God,
>Special being together meant Amnesia was a +2 calm mind at the time.
>Could still run mixed with Submission and shit all over Chansey who could otherwise (attempt to) wall Mewtwo's special attacks.
>Recover
>Rest to shit on in coming T waves
>90% accurate Blizzard

at the time shit was practically impossible to take out unless you rolled with your own Mewtwo.

Again, both are broken but Mewtwo was retardedly broken for her time especially with the limited number of available options to deal with Mewtwo's shit compared to Mega Fug's
>>
>>24672438
I'm inclined to say gen 1 Mewtwo, just barely.

With the power that Mega Rayquaza has now, i'm really intrigued to find out how Perfect Zygarde will be able to compete.
>>
>>24672438
None of them
>>
>>24672704
Overshadowed by Mega Deoxys.
>>
>>24672438
Gen 1 mewtwo

Mega ray is very shakily possible to revenge kill; it's in a gen where sash exists, where scarf imposter ditto exists, some things can circumstantially revenge kill it (healthy ekiller if it's taken a drop, scarf xerneas/scarf dragons if it's not the DD variant, etc.)

what the fuck do you even do to stop a mewtwo? sac a mon to t-wave it, sac another mon to chip off some health and then kill it?
you can't even do anything in teambuilder to stop mewtwo raping your ass
>>
Mega Fug.

Fug is already godlike, so Mega Fug.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.