[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think the new Pokemon movie was just dreadful? pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
>>
>>24672304
>2015
>still watching ashnime related shit
>>
>>24672304
The quality of a Pokemon movie is inversely proportional to the number of billed legendaries that appear in it.
>>
>>24672304
Yeah it was shit, also it had a bunch of missing scenes from the trailers though I don't know if that's because they cut stuff from the dubbed tv version. What really annoys me is the lack of continuity in these movies, Ash has met every single legendary that appeared here and it's not acknowledged at all, also some like Lugia, Latios and Latias being depicted completely different from the old movies.
>>
I completely agree, I was half hoping legendaries like lugia which had voices to at least acknowledge who ash was. It all felt rushed in my opinion.
>>
>no feels like I had in pokemon ranger
>>
Can this be a worst Pokemon movie thread?
>>
>post worst movie
>>
>>24672465
They seem to get lazier with every new movie.

>Also still no love for my nigga Ho-oh
Seriously why do they ignore this guy so much?
>>
I just found it ok. Pretty average quality for a modern Pokemon movie. Which isn't great.
>>
I'm pretty sure HoOh has only made an appearance in the lucario movie, even then it was just mew in "disguise".

>dissapoint
>>
There has never been a good Pokemon movie.
>>
>anime needs rebooting
>>
>watching the dub
>>
I thought I was cute. Obviously I wasn't expecting much; it's a pokemon movie.
>>
>samefaging your own thread while still leaving your name on
For what purpose?
>>
>When will it end
>>
>>24672564
It needed rebooting like 10 years ago, the anime has been the same shit every single episode since the beginning, just fucking kill it already.
>>
>>24672639
like the game, repetitive shit
>>
Netural about Pokémon Movies.
>>
>OP watched the dub
you did this to yourself
the Japanese uncut undubbed unedited version with the actual soundtrack and not generic English dub garbage music will be released on DVD probably next month and will inevitably lead to a dvdrip and English subbing. the same will happen next year with the Zygarde movie. summer release in Japan, shitty awful dub in fall, and having to wait until probably 2017 until the movie is English subbed and everyone is pirating it. don't torture yourself with the shitty dub. the Japanese with English subtitles experience is way better.
>>
>using dub as a basis for movie quality
>>
>>24672531
Its only appearance in the anime made it too special to appear ever again.
>>
>>24673827
The plot of the movie as a whole is flawed. The dub has little to do with it.

Why do ashnime fags act as if it's some masterpiece that the dub 200% ruins? Yes the dub is mediocre, but a bad anime is a bad anime.
>>
>>24674032
Because regardless of whether is something is bad or not a bad dub can make it even worse. Whether it's Pokemon or anything else.

The Diancie movie dub was ass, but I actually enjoyed the sub for the different characterizations and soundtracks.
>>
>>24674111
I thought both were trashy. The characterization is the fucking same between the two. I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>24674119
>dub
>Diancie is a selfish generic Sophia girl
>sub
>Diancie is polite, selfless but has a rebellious streak

Also characterization may be "the same", but because the presentation is different, they affect you differently.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.