[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when bought the official american edition of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: KnZ5nLol.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
KnZ5nLol.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>that feel when bought the official american edition of the nendoroid N figure on the american pokemon center website

Feels super good friends. Anyone else snag this once in a lifetime deal?
>>
$50 is too expensive for a localized fig.

I was hoping for $30
>>
>>24672289
It doesn't seem all that expensive to me. How tiny is it?

And no, OP. Maybe if they release other characters. I like N, but neither him, Red or Cynthia interest me all that much.
>>
I preordered the japanese version on amazon jp for about $35
>>
File: 20151115_234713~2.jpg (418 KB, 1468x1456) Image search: [Google]
20151115_234713~2.jpg
418 KB, 1468x1456
>Wanting N
>Not Red or Cynthia that came before it
Take your shit taste else where.

I wish the Pokemon Center would sell D-art.
I want that awesome Mewtwo fig.
>>
>>24672359
Nobody said anything about not wanting Red or Cynthia. Hell, I have both of them right now.
>>
>>24672303

Like 4 inches
>>
I might get this later to complete the trio, seeing that Cynthia isn't even sold out
>>
>>24672284
whats the point of buying N figure, when he is going to look differently in BW remakes
>>
>>24672284
>N
>truth
>>
>>24672436
It's the truth if humans and pokemons didn't co-exist, humans couldn't hurt pokemon.

The ideal would be a world where pokemon and humans can co-exist without anyone being hurt. It's probably not possible, but it's an ideal world that should be fought for.
>>
>>24672409
someone respond pls
>>
>>24672436

>Plasma battle intro has blue electricity surging across the screen
>>
>tfw I had a JP and NA Red Nendo
>tfw sold each one for $150

Do I regret it? Kind of. But I'm the kind of faggot who keeps everything in their boxes, so it's not like I was enjoying them.
>>
>>24672460
CAN SOMEONE FUCKING RESPOND YOU USLESS DUMBASSS
>>
>>24672609
SERIOUSLY GUYS
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 600x600
>>24672284
Get a real toy, plebbo

On topic, I own Cynthia. I know it'd never happen but I'd buy Phoebe or Drake in a heartbeat.
>>
Is Cynthia's secondary market price ever going to go up?

I bought an extra one to sell, but the fact that she's still in stock on Pokemon Center is making me concerned. When the fuck is she going to sell out?
>>
>>24672641
>>24672609
>>24672460
>>24672409
>>
>>24674728
You made a mistake, friend.
Cynthia's not going to be worth anything anytime soon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.