[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does 4chan have any fun ideas for stupid and nonsensical battles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 300px-Metronome.png (71 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
300px-Metronome.png
71 KB, 300x180
Does 4chan have any fun ideas for stupid and nonsensical battles that are done purely for fun? I'm looking for ideas. There's this girl I've been battling sometimes, she's horrible at competitive pokemon battles, no match for me obviously. But I like her, so I enjoy having silly battles with her.

So far we've done:

Wonder Trade battles: we trade 6 random pokemon and then battle with them, no items allowed, no changing the order of the received pokemon.

Metronome double battles: we each had a Togepi, Munchlax, Cleffa and Happiny with PP Maxed Metronome and nothing else

Baby battles: only untrained, lv 1 pokemon with the egg moves they had

Any other fun ideas?

tl;dr need ideas for stupid battles.
>>
battle her and if u win go on a date with her!!
>>
>>24672107
>stupid battles
Whoever loses the battle gets a finger chopped off
>>
>>24672137
or a willy!!
>>
>>24672126

No can do, she won't fall for that. And I don't want to.
>>
Nothing?

4chan pls

I thought u creative
>>
>>24672107
Try using l10 mons or some other down levels.I used to play gba with my friends like this.
>>
>>24672107
Eeveelutions? King vs Queen mons? Only male vs only female? I don't know senpai, I amon /vp/, not slaying some pussy.
>>
Double battle is always fun, especially when you play the weather war.
Think about themes like certain colored mons only, quadrupeds only, choice items only, gen 3 only, fat mons only, ect
>>
No directly damaging moves.

Entry hazards whirlwind/roar
weather
status
>>
>>24672310
Weather war?

>fat mons only

And only with Body Slam

I bet some feminist, somewhere, is offended right now.

>>24672380

Examples of no directly damaging moves that would be fun?

Nice idea with whirlwind/roar though.
>>
>>24672388
Both of you 5v5 Snorlax Merry Go Round and exactly 1 other pokemon. That pokemon can have no damaging moves (and no defog desu).

All snorlax are simply Roar/Whirlwind/Rest/Recycle holding a Red Card

(I just realized the red card makes it useless)
>>
>>24672398
We'd just have to struggle to death though, right?
>>
>>24672107
Showderp mememons
>>
>>24672107
No evolution mons, exclude +600 bsts ofc
>>
>>24672415

No, Stealth Rocks/Spikes/Toxic spikes
>>
>>24672107
1. All magicarp vs all feebas.

2. You have a grand total of 1800 BST to pull from. You may pick pokemon up to that BST. So for instance, if you pick Gengar, you spent 500 BST and now have only 1,300 left. Choose wisely, as you may wind up outnumbered. (Optional rule, legendaries and/or megas excluded).

3. Limited Rainbow. Pick 6 pokemon with BST< 600, and of each color of the rainbow (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple).

4. Passive aggressive. No direct damage attacks. Find a way to win without directly dealing damage to the opponent. (Optional, ban Steel types).

5. Poke Face. Use only mons who know Destiny Bond, and make sure everyone has either Choice Scarf, Focus Sash, or Toxic/Flame orb.

6. Bombs away! Use 6 pokemon that can learn explosion. 5 Must know it, the sixth must not. In addition to winning, you must complete the following tasks:
- "Bomb" or some variation of it must be in every mon's nickname. (Da Bomb, Deffinitelynotabomb, maybe Bomb? etc.)
- Every mon that can use Explosion must use it at some point in the battle, unless fainted by the opponent on the first turn it entered battle. (Switching does not reset count).
- No duplicate mons on your team.

There, six stupid battles. Have fun wit yo grill.
>>
>>24673020
Right. Good idea.

>>24673101
Love no. 1, but we couldn't actually fight that way, hah.

>>24673101
Thanks!
>>
Pimpnite or something
>>
File: 1441467783808.png (30 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1441467783808.png
30 KB, 300x225
>>24672137
That is pretty stupid
>>
>>24673101
Sounds like legit Pokemon competitions
>>
File: teeter dance.gif (899 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
teeter dance.gif
899 KB, 500x309
>>24672107
A Contrary Spinda with Assist. The other 5 Pokemon only have moves that lower your stats, Draco Meteor, V-Create, Leaf Storm, etc.
>>
>>24672158
>Being this beta
>>
File: IMG_20151115_205916.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151115_205916.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Have a rotation battle using only starters?
Rotation Battles are silly~
>>
>>24672388
taunt is a no direct damage move :^)
>>
>>24676161

You're pure dark type
>>
>>24675931
>not wanting to date someone makes you a beta

you sound like a faggot
>>
Use only pokemon of a single color (white team, blue team, pink team, etc.)

Use only pokemon that start with the same first letter of your name. You can use multiples of the same pokemon.

Use only mid-stage evolutions, like Pikachu, Gabite, Magneton, Lairon, Machoke, Sligoo, etc.

Strip pokemon! Whenever one of your pokemon faints, you must lose an article of clothing. WARNING: I played this with my sister and it did not lead to wincest.
>>
>>24675931

I can bang much hotter chicks.

>>24676554

This.

>>24676622

>strip pokemon
>with sister

wat
>>
>>24677006
sure you can
sure
It's just that you're on board for neets and let's not talk about how this site is called 4chan
>>
>>24677006
>Not wanting to get naked with your sister
It's like you're too young to understand the finer things in life, anon.
>>
>>24672388
Non direct damage moves that are fun:

Trick lets you give items like Black Sludge, Flame Orb, Sticky Barb, and Toxic Orb to your opponents. (Kluts prevents damage from held items).

Sandstorm and Hail do indirect damage, as does curse.

Bellydrum pairs very nicely with Pain Split.

Perish Song paired with entry hazards leads to very painful decisions.
>>
>>24677006
>There's this girl I've been battling sometimes, she's horrible at competitive pokemon battles, no match for me obviously. But I like her, so I enjoy having silly battles with her.

>sister
Uh...
>>
>>24672107
Have her used fully evolved mons and then you use their pre evos with no eviolite.
>>
>>24672107
Wailord Triple battle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgQm8hChO6I
>>
Damn Krish, she will never date you despite you two being casuals as fuck
>>
>>24672799

Dubs actually has a good suggestion here
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.