[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No pokemon Z Confirmed Zygarde is not the last Pokemon on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Sorry to believe these shitty youtubers that zygarde is the last pokemon on the kalos dex

I feel Sorry for you...
and Volcanion need to have a New evolution Soon.

Pokemon Tretta Ultimate Z = Pokemon Z

20th anniversary Confirmed

RBY on 3DS or G7
>>
Why does it matter Zygarde isn't the last? Neither was Rayquaza or Giratina. Or Kyurem.
>>
>>24669076
Pikachu, Suicune, Rayquaza, Giratina and Kyurem were not the last of their respective pokedexes either numnuts.
>>
>>24669076
Just give it a rest Benny, Zygarde game is coming. Next movie is Zygarde movie. For all we know they might aswell announce the game around May. Be patient. You will get your Kalos game sweetie
>>
>>24669076
>sound type
stopped right there.
>>
>>24669076
What a measly number of new pokemon.

Why was Gen 6 such shit?
>>
>>24669677
>Why was Gen 6 such shit?

the shit story and megas instead of new pokemon
>>
>>24669637
..so at the last line?
>>
>>24669751
Gen 6 plot summed up:
Lol Calem
Team something gets fossils
Korrina is being a butthurt bitch
Now we got Mega Evolution and Lucario
Lol the weird dude with the freaky hair is the boss who saw that coming?
Team something stealing souls to power doomsday machine
Ancient moralfag built a machine to revive his Floette I bet hes a pokephile fucker
Team something using insert legendary here to either
a.make themselves immortal then kill everyone
b.kill everyone
Team something stopped by le kid

The plot is indeed shit.
>>
File: 1447737806583s.jpg (9 KB, 250x165) Image search: [Google]
1447737806583s.jpg
9 KB, 250x165
>>24669119

Do you like it,Old game's are comming back,Anon and just who the fuck is that Benny Meme,Seriously just,Shut up aboute it.

RBY where on Direct while you all expecting Z
and there is more

Zygarde is Post game on X Y

you can catch zygarde on the cave and youre Done and it is on Both game's.

Zygarde on Pokemon XY = XZ YZ Direct confirmed so No Pokemon Z Confirmed

Anon,it will be the 20th anniversary of RBY
with mega evolution on 3DS or a new Generation.

on 1995 They announce Red green on a japan event,i was there and i was 6 when it happen.
2015 is almost the same year they could announce RBY with Mega evolution,on 3DS.

It just this or G7 or Gamefreak can FUCK OFF !
>>
>>24670013
You could do that for every pokémon game though.
>>
>>24670122
You seriously need to learn to type, and afterwards you need to learn that everyone else is better off if you don't post at all.
>>
>>24670013
The only 'good' plot in Pokémon was gen V, and for any real standards for storylines it was shit too.
>>
>>24669097
Can say the same about mewtwo and ho-oh/lugia
>>
>>24670013
>Floette I bet hes a pokephile fucker

Someone link that fanfiction where AZ sticks Floette in his urethra and jerks his dick so hard that it dies
>>
>>24669076
>Volcanion before Hoopa
What retard made this? I thought people had stopped swapping them that since like December 2013. Before we knew the actual Pokedex numbers, that was a common thing
>>
Click bait.
We all know that there will be a third game following PKM XY storyline.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.