[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
masuda face when you ask him about pokemon z on his twitter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>>
>>
>>24668359
Humorous
>>
>>24668367
nice meme
>>
File: tumblr_nw89r8d5jb1ry9yr0o1_500.gif (253 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw89r8d5jb1ry9yr0o1_500.gif
253 KB, 500x364
>>24668359

Masuda knows exactly the fuck he's doing. Face it, the reason is clear as day. When he announce this game, it will be hyped like any pokemon mainline game reveal. You will accept it regardless how crazy you got toward it taking this long to release or how much patience you had to bare waiting. Ask him yourself and he be glad to smile about it in your face. Him and you will just stare eye to eye and he will continue to keep that smug fucking face like the little shit he is. About as crazy as anybody else who would love to tease you like this as much as they can. Pokemon is literally a instant cash grab. Z, AZ, X2Y2, whatever the fuck it will be called.
On that day people will get erected and jump with joy. His pockets will fill with our cash.
Twitter will boom with praise and this fucker will get exactly what he wants.
>>
If I had Twitter, I would ask him to rebalance or buff weak pokemon, because the power creep is way too strong now
>>
>>24668462
Yeah, if the z game is gonna have a new region it feels like a new game.
Admit it x and y was lackluster. It was done on purpose. We are not waiting for a sequel or prequel, but an full game.
An full game we never got.
>>
>>24668407
>>
WHat happened to the pokemon yellow remake?
>>
Why does /vp/ force memes harder than /s4s/?
>>
>>24668480
>an
>>
>>24668480

>an full game

you mean anal?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.