[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game Freak makes an item that male-only Pokemon can hold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 628Braviary[1].png (698 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
628Braviary[1].png
698 KB, 1280x1280
>Game Freak makes an item that male-only Pokemon can hold to make their offspring be their species instead of their mother's
>This allows male-only species without female counterparts, such as Tauros and Braviary, to inherit egg moves from their mothers

What moves should they get?
>>
Your dumb, that's dumb.
>>
>>24667744
No that's actually smart.
>>
>>24667738
I like it!

>Braviary
Agility from breeding with Dodrio, Swellow, or various other birds that learn it.
Last Resort and Double Edge from breeding with Togetic
Focus Energy from breeding with Swellow
Me First from breeding with Xatu or Talonflame
Sucker Punch from breeding with Honchkrow

What do you think? Did I do okay?
>>
>>24667744
>Your
THAT'S dumb
>>
>>24667744
>>24668022
>>24669099
jesus christ these dubs
>>
>>24669104
Fuck off, nobody cares.
>>
>>24669112
you give enough to reply :^)
>>
>>24667738
This is fucking genius__
>>
>>24669112
your mom doesn't care
>>
>>24668365
You forgot two importants
>Close Combat from Staraptor
>Extreme Speed from Togekiss

But yeah. It sounds cool.
>>
Cool but needlessly complicated. Just give male-only pokemon a few extra moves in their natural movepool.
>>
>>24669868
>needlessly
You can't even breed Braviary for IVs without Dittos.
>>
>Tauros
Megahorn from Rhyperior
Extremespeed and Flare Blitz from Arcanine
Play Rough from Granbull
Tail Slap from Floatzel chainbred with Cinncino
Curse from Bibarel and all the other bitches who learn it
Parting Shot from Pangoro?
Head Charge from Bouffalant.
>>
Could this work on genderless mons?
>>
>>24667738
this is ridiculous, feminists would destroy pokemon for that and nintendo would lose gorillions of dollars to anita due to sueing, making the company unable to develop further games and completely fucking up the game market
>>
>>24670046
We'd still have literally nothing to be upset about. Don't worry, we're not interested on chopping off your penis.
>>
Better to combine different pokemon as one species type.

Its possible fro some lines like chansey to be female only by partheogenesis, but for tauros and braviary it would make more sense if they where male counterparts to miltank and mandibuzz.

How to fix that for the tyrogue family or sawk and throh though is anyones guess
>>
>>24667738
Can the item also cause the holder to pass down the Pokeball so I can breed for a Shiny Hitmonlee in a Premier Ball?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.