[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: zpVM7Bt.png (71 KB, 1095x805) Image search: [Google]
zpVM7Bt.png
71 KB, 1095x805
LOL
>>
But in Gen 6, your OWN Pokemon are level 70 by the Elite Four. With Exp Share existing, they needed to raise the levels.
>>
Well, the player's likely relative level is going to matter more than the Gym Leader's level.

The way some maps dungeons are designed, in certain gyms, the player on a normal run might be likely to be around a certain level by the time they challenge a certain gym.
>>
>>24666821
>>24666823
/thread
>>
>>24666815
Dat steady gen 5 tho
>>
>>24666847

Dat Gen 1 spike.
>>
>gym leader matches used as a metric when theyre not evenly spaced and have different amounts of events and trainers in between
>>
>>24666878
Do you have an idea for a better metric?
>>
File: trash.jpg (56 KB, 250x312) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
56 KB, 250x312
that shit gen 2 level curve
>>
>>24666815
>Pryce has lower levels than Jasmine
What a fucking mess.
>>
File: gong.gif (502 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
gong.gif
502 KB, 500x362
>>24666821
>using exp share
>>
>>24666985
>having autism
>>
>>24666815
what's with the level gap between 4th and 5th gyms in gen 1
>>
>>24667113
Team rocket
>>
To be fair, gen 2's curve is only so low because of Kanto.
>>
File: 1447623077514.gif (1 MB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
1447623077514.gif
1 MB, 390x293
Is Gen 5 with or without challenge mode?
Too lazy to actually check.
>>
>>24667113 You have a choice between battling either Koga or Sabrina after Erika. The official order is Koga then Sabrina but that doesn't matter in this scenario where we're disscussing levels because Koga's Weezing and Sabrina's Alakazam are both level 43. To get to Koga you have to first go through cycling road and Pokemon tower, which both have a lot of trainers to help you level up. For Sabrina you have to go through Silph co first which is filled with Rocket grunts, your rival, and Giovanni. Tldr; Gen 1's level spike after Erika isn't really that uncalled for since you have to face a lot of trainers either way.
>>
why does johto have such a trash level curve
>>
>>24667204
see
>>24667177
>>
>>24667214
im not talking about the levels. by the time you get to clair if you've fought all the trainers your pokes are at lv 34-35 max. then the trainers in the gym are using multiple mid 30s pokemon, and clair has 3 lv 37 dragonairs and a kingdra. there aren't any new routes anymore to grind on, so you have to do the shitty southern route which hardly gets your levels up at all. then there's the clusterfuck after you beat morty where you have no idea what level you're supposed to be at because it's so nonlinear. it doesn't help that team rocket was using lv 20 pokemon at the mahogany hideout, near the 7th fucking gym.
>>
File: 4chanSans titre.png (181 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
4chanSans titre.png
181 KB, 1366x768
ça va sinon? j'arrive pas à dormir
>>
File: complots4.jpg (29 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
complots4.jpg
29 KB, 500x566
i like trains
>>
>the only roadblock in Johto after Sudowoodo is the one in Mahogony Town, meaning you can access anywhere between Lake of Rage to Olivine City, Cianwood after you beat the Kimono Girls
>wild pokemon levels hardly progress as a result, despite the fact that you have to fight four gym leaders
Grinding in Gen II is so tedious
>>
File: animal-rights-activists2.jpg (29 KB, 342x300) Image search: [Google]
animal-rights-activists2.jpg
29 KB, 342x300
Man i asked thespiderman question to the persianest girl ever cause i thought lose is more than hesitate. I hate being french and try to rock the campus on a straight edge Voidvox daily basis. Anyway which color is the threat in Japan? Here it's some kind of Weezer's blue album inside a giant dark matter pro-sith disguised in a "Eagles sing hotel california poster"
>>
is there an elite four version of this
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.