[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Sage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Gen 7 starter.png (281 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Gen 7 starter.png
281 KB, 800x800
What's going on with Pokemon Sage? Any devs around? I heard about this while on /v/ when someone said that it was the Gen 7 starter. What's the deal with it?
>>
>>24666381
there's no gen 7 beucase reasons
>>
>>24666397
Are they good reasons?
>>
>>24666414
so many, I can not count.
>>
>>24666466
Pull a Buzzfeed and give me 20 watered down reasons why it won't happen!
>>
>>24666381
Sage has been dead for ages.
Leave.
>>
>>24666472
Why do I have to leave? I'm just curious for information friend!
>>
why do people keep starting sage threads with the worst line in the dex

is it because they want their thread to be saged?
>>
>>24666888
What's the best line in the dex?
>>
File: Check em.jpg (12 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
Check em.jpg
12 KB, 248x249
>>24666888
Goddamn anon
>>
>>24666888
You can't say that kind of shit when the Carabugs exist.
>>
File: Game_Freak_logo.png (4 KB, 199x136) Image search: [Google]
Game_Freak_logo.png
4 KB, 199x136
>>24666381
Game Freak dev here. It's true.

Due to recent budget cuts they had to fire a bunch of staff. We didn't have a big enough team to make new games so we bought the rights to Pokemon Sage and we're making it the official 7th generation games.
>>
File: Agua.jpg (68 KB, 472x486) Image search: [Google]
Agua.jpg
68 KB, 472x486
>>24666888
>the worst line in the dex
kek no, there's many minors mons that are pretty shit in the dex, but some are creative.

To be honest, this is one of the few Sage mons that I wanted to be legit.
>>
>>24667246
im so...SO sorry
>>
I was on the sage skype group for about 10 minutes.

Never again.
>>
File: Aguade_Sugi_4B.png (512 KB, 1893x1893) Image search: [Google]
Aguade_Sugi_4B.png
512 KB, 1893x1893
>>24666381
>Any devs around?
Yes.

>What's the deal with it?
Somebody shitposting, clearly. He couldn't even use the updated art.
>>
I don't think there is any news since last thread except that the dreamdery ranch quest thing has been surveyed. 2 or so days until the last few dex entries are confirmed, although there are a few people want to change to make distros better.
>>
>>24667374
>To be honest, this is one of the few Sage mons that I wanted to be legit.
I bet you're a homosexual
>>
>>24666381
from what i see in devboard pokeman won champ contest and 3tops dropped some designs
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.