[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile on bizarro vp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: htrae.jpg (83 KB, 490x358) Image search: [Google]
htrae.jpg
83 KB, 490x358
Meanwhile on bizarro vp
>>
RBY are such great games
>>
Venusaur, Delphox, and Samurott are the best-looking starters of their respective types.
>>
I finally won the Gold Inverse Battle Ribbons from all 7 Battle Frontier facilities. It was tough, even using Avalugg and Chansey in my teams. I wonder how the next game's postgame will top the Battle Frontier!
>>
I'm tired of Mega Flygon, he's everywhere.
>>
>>24665919
At least he's completely outclassed by Garchomp.
>>
Man, Pokémon has been getting better and better. Gamefreak is really working their ass off between each game!
>>
Gen V are such awful games
>>
ʞ
>>
>>24665908
Farting is gross!
>>
Megas are a bad addition that make Pokemon like Mawile, Lopunny, Sceptile and Absol even worse

Tailsanon, Cap'n Crunch pasta, Slugfucker, Anti-furfag and Rotom Anon are saving /vp/
>>
I'm glad megas have such great designs, gamefreak really stepped up their game with Gen VI
>>
>>24665921
>>24665964
Yeah, they're great! No sense mindlessly bashing them on a pokemon board, right?
>>
Lucario and Charizard aren't shoved down our throats enough.
>>
Holy fuck, that Pokemon Z announcement a few days ago still has me hyped as fuck. I've probably watched it like 15 times now since then? Anyone else the same way??
>>
/vp/ really has hit an all time high. It was looking a bit iffy for a while there, but with the constant game releases there's been a steady influx of good content and anons. Even the guy with the Goodra husbando and his posse are clever and contribute to some good discussions.

Especially since the furfags took one for the team and prompted moot to stay by leaving.

Great, great time to be alive.
>>
>>24665920
>Garchomp
>Good
Nigga what universe do you live in
>>
>>24666021
>implying I said it was good
It just completely outclasses Flygon is all.
>>
I fucking LOVE Pokémon and definitely aren't just here to shitpost!
>>
I love ORAS.
>>
>>24666033
I guess.

It's never going to get a mega, though.
>>
File: 1447242262726.png (105 KB, 605x379) Image search: [Google]
1447242262726.png
105 KB, 605x379
>>24666020
amen brother
>>
>those guys trying to be cool for using the smogon rules

>all thise game release almost twince per year
>>
furries are nice
>>
I love it when GF puts so much effort into their products like RBY coming out this February!
>>
>>24666214

Those Gen 1 reremakes actually do look pretty exciting. I never thought we'd actually get a Yellow remake.
>>
Am I the only one here who feels that Gamefreak is adding too many permanent features to Pokemon? I wish that they would remove certain features to avoid feature creep.
>>
>mfw no one remembers May
What's so great about Crystal? She keeps getting all the fan art, while May gets nothing
>>
>>24665922
Are you kidding me? They're fantastic!!
>>
I really hate the new meme where an elevator is pressing rotom.
>>
>>24666327
Have you seen Crystal's design in HG/SS?! It was pure fanservice! May's design in OR/AS is really bland...
>>
File: glad bear.jpg (253 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
glad bear.jpg
253 KB, 600x450
>mfw Chesnaught is not a shit tier pokemon that's universally hated and is considered weak and terrible in competitive play

What a strange universe we live in.
>>
boy that fug meme died out really quick
>>
>>24666390
i know right? the spiky shield/pain split combo is so annoying!
Diamond and Pearl were shit emerald 4ever
>>
I'm so glad everybody gets along.
>>
ORAS sucks
>>
I am thoroughly satisfied with where this franchise is headed.
>>
>>24666599
Indeed, they really put all the bells and whistles in ORAS just for us to enjoy, even giving us awesome pokemon like Landorus back!

Not to mention they really did well with the retconning of RBE's universe. Seriously, who knew thatsome multidimensioinal genie was manipulating spacetime better than the dragons? To the point of becoming The Specre, might I add.
>>
>>24666588
WTF? Did you not like the new Battle Frontier, online contests, art competitions, returned musicals, the Delta Episode, the Hoopa Unbound subplot that let you travel outside Hoenn, the return of the Sevii Islands, the new landscapes and all the other crap? All this content and you're not satisfied?
>>
I agree with every single person in this thread!

Also, it feels like we haven't had a Digimon thread in ages. Let's have 7 more?
>>
>>24666376
I know, right? It's like they took everything about the character and made it worse. I guess May is just the new Cynthia, another character no one loves.
>>
File: 1387396707196.jpg (43 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1387396707196.jpg
43 KB, 319x310
/vp/ is nice board
>>
Guys, I'm still missing the link to that Nintendo Xtore with the Goo.dra's dragon dildo, does anyone have it?

Also fuck that not sexualice male Goo.dra
>>
>>24665915
Ebin bait, Meganium, Emboar and Swampert would like a word.
>>
>>24665908
I love pokemon.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.