[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick, make obscure references!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10
File: 2290441-imakuni.png (121 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
2290441-imakuni.png
121 KB, 286x176
Quick, make obscure references!
>>
>Not a single reply
I haven't seen any news as shocking as this since 2011
>>
File: lovely charmy sausage.jpg (96 KB, 710x534) Image search: [Google]
lovely charmy sausage.jpg
96 KB, 710x534
>>24665724
Tabete asobo sausage!
>>
File: image.png (53 KB, 268x368) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 268x368
"Are you ready to party, Anon?!" :^)
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10 KB, 480x360
TTENRUB OEL LIVED EHT ERA SDIK4 DNA TTENRUB OEL
>>
File: f.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
>>24666144
>tfw I was exposed to vore when I was young and I didn't noticed it.
>>
File: anorith.jpg (124 KB, 687x599) Image search: [Google]
anorith.jpg
124 KB, 687x599
Praise the least hated Pokemon there is

nobody remembers that thread, do you?
>>
>>24666180
Go back and watch everything you grew up with. There's so much fucked up shit that flew over your head.
>>
File: 1445716962132.webm (623 KB, 636x342) Image search: [Google]
1445716962132.webm
623 KB, 636x342
>>24666180
>>24666278
If you were to rewatch Totally Spies today you'd notice so much fetish fuel slipped past the radar it's not even funny.
>>
File: vp favorites.png (3 MB, 1230x2534) Image search: [Google]
vp favorites.png
3 MB, 1230x2534
>>24666211
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Torchic Pokemon Training, and I’ve been involved in numerous battles with Team Aqua and Magma, and I have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained in ember attack and I’m the top 10% for the entire Hoenn Torchics. You are nothing to me but just another pokemon. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Torchics across Hoenn and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Wurmple. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can use scratch on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare feet. Not only am I extensively trained in fire spin, but I have access to the entire arsenal of moves in the game and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>24667298
We should try a Round 2.
>>
File: 1283282167284.png (9 KB, 464x471) Image search: [Google]
1283282167284.png
9 KB, 464x471
>mfw he picks BLARSHBABBLE
>>
whats going on in here
>>
>>24666313
I think maybe you just have fetishes of things that shouldn't be.
>>
>>24666313
Not him but i've seen a few of the episodes now

I used to like this show, but by Odin! this is shitty! the animation is often lazy (except for when focusing on ass or hips), the writing is dumb, and there are so many scenes that are just awkwardly dumb
>guy is in a lab after hours looking at a microscope
>security camera turns towards him
>without even looking up he throws the microscope at the camera

please don't tell me i watched that shit for the sex appeal
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.