[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reddit, facebook, twitter, youtube and /vp/ cry to daddu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1438955839985.png (199 KB, 376x302) Image search: [Google]
1438955839985.png
199 KB, 376x302
>reddit, facebook, twitter, youtube and /vp/ cry to daddu gf for FRLG remakes for the 20th anniversary
>gf re-release the originals by simply porting them to vc
>no changes, no bugfixes, gamebreaking glitches still here, too lazy to care, goys will buy it anyway
>mfw
>>
>>24665713

It's so they can please the Genwun crowd quickly and easily while they work on Z
>>
>he doesn't want to go to Glitch City again
>>
>>24665713
>>reddit, facebook, twitter, youtube and /vp/ cry to daddu gf for FRLG remakes for the 20th anniversary

No.
>>
Hopefully Stadium gets on the VC as well, it'd be nice to be able to play that without worrying about your cart suddenly deleting itself and you needing to start all over again
>>
>>24667575
feels good to be a genwunner :^)
>>
>>24665713
did they confirm that there will be no bug fixes? because playing with Missingno again and infinite rare candies and Mew in yellow would be AMAZING.
>>
>>24667823
I would also like to know, my Red version no longer saves :(
>>
>>24668038
Replace the internal battery
>>
>>24668048
no. they will always have the virtual version of Red. I will get that. My physical copy will just slowly disintegrate over time, replacing its battery is just delaying the inevitable.
>>
>no changes, no bugfixes, gamebreaking glitches still here, too lazy to care, goys will buy it anyway
VC games do occasionally have bugfixes if they're severe enough. Given how damn severe some of Pokemon's glitches can be (there's one that lets you rewrite the code of the game), I really don't see it making its way onto the 3DS without some fixes.
>>
>>24668108
I don't think GF even wants to touch that abomination of code. It would take months to trim just the bugs that result in a corruption.
>>
i wonder if they would leave the game corner intact
>>
>>24665713
>porting
emulating and porting are two different things
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.