[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ORGANIZED CRIME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Who would you work under
>TFW you will never be in Team rocket [manga version]
>>
Flare obviously.

Don't really want to die yet.
>>
Cipher.
>>
>>24665076
This is true. But isn't he a mad man?
>>
magma 4 lyf
>>
>>24665064
Maxie or Lysandre, I do it mankind.
>>
>>24665064
Galactic.
>>
>>24665064
Magma 100%
>>
Neo Plasma
I get to work under leaders with cool ahoge
>>
BW1 Plasma just for the outfits
>>
>>24665080
I'd rather side with the mad man than be against him.
>>
>>24665254
i wana see Giovanni vs Cipher.
>>
>>24665064
Rocket
everyone else (besides maybe Plasma) is either nuts, dresses like shit or both

also I know it's been said about 1000 times before but it would be cool if there was a game where you play as part of one of the criminal organizations
>>
>>24665064
Aqua would be the most fun but they have the worst end goal.
>>
Flare, if they changed their outfits a bit.
>>
>>24665064
Flare.
>>
>>24665064
>working in a crime unit

Can't wait till the news says some 10 year old fucked all your plans up and Looker cuffs your ass
>>
Team Rocket. Least evil, simplest plan. Steal ALL the pokemon!
>>
>>24665346
There are ROM hacks.
Two I know of.
One you play as Jessie or James in a hacked red or blue. You choose weezing, ekans, or meowth as a starter.
Its in really bad engrish though.

In another (I think its called pokeom poison) you are a grunt and start out at the rocket base as a new recruit. It is very well done story and all. But the creator never finishes it so you only have a really good cut scenes and the first part.
>>
>>24665880
>Least evil
>>
>>24665912
Pokemon Rocket Science is another one. It was supposed to be a Vizzed "exclusive" so I extracted the rom so you don't have to! It looks pretty decent and you're playing Firered from Team Rocket's POV.

http://a.pomf.cat/bysaws.zip
>>
>>24666018
thats a pretty samn good rom hack.
>>
>>24665880
the least evil ones are arguably magma and aqua since they were just doing what they thought was best for the world
they're also incredibly stupid though

>>24666018
thanks anon I'll try it out later
>>
Snagem. They're obviously the most badass.
>>
>>24665064
Mirror B
>>
b2w2 plasma
>>
Who the fuck wouldn't wan't Giovanni as their boss? Literally give 5 reasons
>>
>>24671083
>makes you do life-threatening shit like cloning uncontrollable god-mons for his benefit
>doesnt pay you enough to keep you fed
>abuses pokemon
>bad relationship with son let alone anyone else
>terrifying italian mob/yakuza dual type boss
>wants to rule the world for no reason other than sociopathic desire for control

There's six anon
Jessie and James have a really idealized view of Da Boss but he's literally terrifying in person
>>
>>24672118
I think Giovanni is a pretty cool guy. he kidnaps pokémon and doesn’t afraid of anything.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.