[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever see these before or know what they're worth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: pokemon.jpg (198 KB, 909x906) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.jpg
198 KB, 909x906
Anyone ever see these before or know what they're worth? I got them when I was a kid.
>>
fuck perdue chicken
these games were shit
>>
ya, but they're pretty rare
>>
>>24661636
>Charmander, Totodile, and Treecko

It's like pottery
>>
>>24661636
I'd enjoy trying them if you're willing and feel like ripping the .iso files.

I have no idea how rare they are.
>>
>>24661829
This
>>
>Seek & Find
Literally the same word
>>
>>24661636
They're worth what people will pay for them.

The answer is not much. Like the other anons, being a bro and ripping the isos would be cool.
>>
>kid
>RS
Hoennbabies truly are the worst
>>
>>24664058
It came out 13 years ago, my first video game was Yellow and I was still a kid when RS came out.
>>
>>24664020
No they are not.

To seek = "to try to find or discover"
You seek something out because you want to find it. What you're saying is similar to saying that "driving" and "arriving" are the same thing.
>>
>>24664286
shut up nerd read a book or something HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>24664020

looking for something is not the same as finding it
>>
>>24661636
When have free things become worth anything of greater value?
>>
>>24664020
i seek meaning in this shit post
i find none.
>>
I seek .iso files.
Whether or not we shall find them is a different story.
>>
>>24661636
Protip: If you don't know what it is then it ain't worth shit.
>>
Their value depends on whether or not they're considered "lost media." If they are, then you might be able to get decent amount, maybe even somewhere in the hundreds range. If they aren't, then each disc will probably fetch about 1.5x the value of your average toenail clipping.

Also why does each disc have a different gen starter on it? Starters are never advertised together at the same time like that.
>>
where did you get these
>>
they came with select packages of perdue chicken nuggets
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.