[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Team Rocket RP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 16
File: Thread start image.png (76 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
Thread start image.png
76 KB, 894x894
The characters that appear in this thread are members of Team Rocket. Please, do not under any circumstances imitate anything they do.

I'm serious man, don't do it, no, bad idea!
>>
>>24657341
Or at least rivals with a member of Team Rocket.

Previously on Pokeball Z, our hero was all ready to take on the Pacific League E4 challenge, only the find it closed for the champion's birthday. Now he finds himself in what is apparently the classiest karaoke bar in Hoenn.

The singer up on the stage right now was pretty good, whoever she was, so of course the competitive DICKS is eager to get his turn. He takes a seat at the bar for now.

"Ahoy barkeep, bring me a tall glass of chocolate milk. No other drink is fit for one as magnificent as I."
>>
>Somewhere, in an undiscolsed location...

'Dearest mother, I have completed my training to become a Rocket grunt. I hope to get used to things here soon, and lead a healthy criminal life.'

'But, I'm, surrounded by people who, frankly, scare me.'
>>
>>24657372

"Since it's the champ's birthday an' all, everything's on the house today."

After a few moments of mixing, the barkeep treats DICKS to the largest, frothiest, chocolatey-est drink he'll ever taste. Should DICKS ever desire to replicate this mix on his own, he was certain to go mad trying in vain to recreate it. But for now, drink up young boy.
>>
Chrysalia guards search the city for the (alleged) murderer on the loose. Of course Bakura hadn't killed Melvin in that restaurant, but he confessed he was out for revenge upon arriving in the city. He was now the most obvious suspect.

For now our intrepid antihero is hiding in the most out of the way, darkest corner of the city. Brooding types like him have a sixth sense for places like that. What will he do now?
>>
>>24657378
''And so I stabbed the cunt and took her shit...best day off ever....oi, new kid, what are you looking at?''
>>
>>24657391
"Awesome," DICKS sips the drink through a straw and places a large tip on the counter. "So who's that up on the stage?"
>>
>>24657415

"I... Uh..." 'Oh Arceus, how does one respond to something like that? What did mother teach me about interacting with new people?' "Uh... Thank you very much."

'Crap, no, I totally messed that up. Calm down, maybe he won't notice. Oh, who am I kidding, he'll probably kick my ass or something.'
>>
>>24657428
''...Thank you very much? What's that supposed to mean, huh?''

Yeah, you somehow pissed this guy off.
>>
>>24657426

"That?" asks the barkeep. "She's one of the champ's Devas. They're pretty close, if you catch my drift."

To accentuate his 'drift', the barkeep proceeded to make inappropriate gestures, by jamming his splayed pointer and middle fingers together. "But what do I care? Her voice brings in the customers, so she could be having relations with a Rapidash and I'd not bat an eyelash."
>>
>>24657449

'Oh crap, now I've really gone and done it. Think Kamiyama, think, how can I fix this?'

"Uh... Nice... Weather, we're having today?" 'No! That was terrible too!'
>>
>>24657451
"So she's one of the Pacific E4, is it?" now DICKS' competitive side is fully aroused. He turns to watch the performance onstage while sipping his chocolate milk. Waiting for an opening to thrust himself into the public eye.
>>
>>24657474

"I've seen that look a hundred times, kid" the barkeep said. "Don't try it. She'll kick your ass seven ways into next week."
>>
>>24657482
"Ain't karaoke places usually open stage?"
>>
>>24657458
''Alright, that's how it's going to be?....Congratulations kid, you just made my shit list.'' The large grunt actually takes out a sheet of paper filled to the brim with names. ''What's your name?''
>>
>>24657487

"Yeah. She ain't gonna be hoggin' the stage all day. There's one hell of a line to get on stage, though." The barkeep pointed int he direction of the stage. True to his word, the line, which compressed itself against the far wall, stretched from the stage to almost out the door.

"Gonna be one hell of a wait."
>>
>>24657404
Right, now was the perfect time to start his plan of... panicking and trying to contact Anthony again, having almost no idea where he was in the region, or where he was supposed to be going. Meanwhile he tries to figure out where he was supposed to be going, because hadn't he been tracking the signals on his phone? He should still have the other one.

>>24657500
>Physical shit list
>>
>>24657500

'Crap, I knew it. Okay, think, what would a fellow Rocket grunt say at a time like this?'

"Fuck."

'That was terrible. You didn't sound convincing at all. You need like, a book on how to be a good Rocket grunt, or something. ... Do they actually make books like that?'
>>
>>24657509
"Then I'd better get waiting, huh?" getting up, DICKS takes his drink to the back of the line.
>>
>>24657525
>''How to be a model Rocket grunt'' by Archer [REDACTED] now on sale at your local Executive's office. GET YOUR COPY TODAY!!
>>
>>24657525
"Fuck? The fuck kind of name is Fuck?" a short, wiry guy next to the larger grunt stares at Kamiyama. He narrows his eyes. "You're not a spy for those weird Gary people are you, punk?"
>>
>>24657514
The second source of Ancient Egyptian Energy can be detected to the southeast.
>>
>>24657538

DICKS would be waiting for a very long time, but as the person in front of him finishes off their crude rendition of "Colorful", he may just get his chance at last to show this place his stuff.

Or he could fail miserably. It all depends.
>>
>>24657549
''I think the punk's trying to make himself sound tough.''
>>
>>24657549
>>24657582

'Oh fuck, now they think I'm some kind of spy. And who are these Gary people? And why do they think I think I'm tough? I'm a wimp, but I can't let them know that or they'll walk all over me.'

"Hey, asshole, why don't you just fuck off."

'Maybe if I talk like them, it'll convince them not to kick my ass. Oh, who am I kidding, I've probably only made things worse.'
>>
>>24657596
Yeah...ya done fucked up with that. Within seconds, you found yourself being dragged to the women's locker room and thrown in.
>>
>>24657626

'All things considered, this could have gone a lot worse than they... Oh crap. This isn't the men's locker room, is it?'

"Oh, fuck my life."
>>
>>24657632
Cue a barrage of kicks, slaps, punches and lots of bath products getting thrown at you, finally ending with you getting thrown out just as hard as you were thrown in.
''And stay out you perv!''
>>
>>24657566
With a long empty glass of chocolate milk. DICKS struts up onto the stage. A Porygon2 is hovering next to him, having arrived about half an hour ago to wait in line with him. He lets out his Electrode as well.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen." He sets down his glass and adjusts his collar. Dropping to the ground, he spins around and kicks the Electrode up on top of the karaoke screen behind him, where it spins to balance on top. "Lights!"

>Porygon2 used Magic Coat on Electrode
>Electrode used Electro Ball

Electrode begins giving off light, while Porygon2 creates a small field around the ball to create a disco effect. "Music!" Porygon2 begins playing a beat over its built-in speakers.

"Are you ready? Let's go!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjR7JZbdONs
>>
File: vrg2.png (28 KB, 71x218) Image search: [Google]
vrg2.png
28 KB, 71x218
>>24657645
>>24657632
Where Kamiyama falls at the feet of one of the grunt leaders, who glares down at him. The veteran grunt pulls his whip taut threateningly.

"Peeping on the female grunts?"
>>
>>24657645

'Well, that could have gone a lot better.'

>>24657547

"Huh, I guess there IS a book on how to be a good Rocket grunt. Let's see what it says..."

>Lesson 1: Looks are a vital part of being a Rocket grunt. Amateurs should try bleaching their hair blonde to look tough

Unfortunately, upon giving this a try, Kamiyama found that things had gone terribly wrong.

>Be careful- If the chemicals are too strong, your hair will turn white and you'll look like a pussy

"Damnit."

>If you still don't look fierce enough, try shaving your eyebrows
>You will look more menacing if you furrow your brow

"Like this?" Kamiyama furrowed his brows, but in conjunction with is newly-bleached white hair, he only managed to look like, what else- A pussy.

Skipping ahead, we have
>Lesson 5: Sever ties with all people you used to be friends with. Ignore them, even if they try to talk to you

"Man, lesson five is going to be difficult."

>If you can't sever ties with them completely, meet with them secretly

"Let's see, lesson six..."

>Walking the walk. Relax your posture and walk lazily. If anyone looks at you, glare back at them

"Right."

Mustering up all his courage, the white-haired Kamiyama set out, walking the walk. Let's see how things turn out for him, now that's he's integrated himself into the Rocket lifestyle...
>>
>>24657686

Somehow, Kamiyama had become so engrossed in his reading, that he had failed to notice this person with a whip standing behind him. In keeping with his teachings, the recruit glared menacingly at the interloper, but said nothing.
>>
File: vrg3.png (133 KB, 918x810) Image search: [Google]
vrg3.png
133 KB, 918x810
>>24657701
"I asked you a question, grunt," 08 leans down, meeting Kamiyama's glare. "Unless you'd like sewer patrol duty for the next month, you'll start talking."

For some reason this veteran grunt has hot pink hair. Maybe his hair styling attempt fucked up too.
>>
>>24589353
Anthony had taken his time to look through the city a little more himself, mostly to get used to the people and the city itself. Though sooner or later he found himself back in his room planning his next move to track down the other energy source.

>>24657514
That is until he noticed his phone ringing, the man giving a single glance at the number before clicking it on. "Hello?"
>>
File: Rocket HR Wendy 8.png (159 KB, 362x500) Image search: [Google]
Rocket HR Wendy 8.png
159 KB, 362x500
>>24657665
>>24657686
>>24657701
>>24657722
>'Well, that could have gone a lot better.'
You shouldn't have said that

''This little creep ran in and tried to peep at us!''
>>
>>24657655

With a smirk plastered on her face, the pinkette in the sparkling silver shirt sauntered up to DICKS. Despite being, by all accounts, at least a decade older than him, they were roughly the same height. "So, you think you're pretty good, do you?" she asked, her voice dripping with arrogance and venom. "Let's see what you've got, fuckboy."

Snapping her fingers, Nina screamed "DJ, hook me up!"

Music beginning, the pinkette added "This one's getting dedicated to the birthday girl! Sanae, this one's for you! I love you baby!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbVKeklXCEs
>>
>>24657665
>>24657722
>>24657733

'Of course, things just keep getting worse and worse by the minute.' "Some asshole pushes me in and I'm the one getting in trouble? If I wanted to go back to high school I'd have done so."

'Got to work on the talk, Kamiyama. That didn't sound like something a badass would say. Maybe if I embellish it'll sound more convincing...'

"You guys are just lucky you caught me before I caught him."

'Yeah, that's the stuff.'
>>
>>24657733
Clasping his hands behind his back, 08 paces, his whip dragging on the ground behind him like a cat's tail. "Wendy go put a shirt on for Giovanni's sake. If you don't want to be peeped at don't run out here in a towel."

>>24657761
"As for you," he stops again before the newbie.

"Who pushed you?"
>>
>>24657798

"Fuck if I know. Never got his name."

"And besides the point, everyone here dresses the same and looks the same. How the hell am I supposed to pick one delinquent out of a hundred?"
>>
>>24657753
DICKS snaps at the small monkey. "Who're you calling fuckboy, Tiny Kong?"

Removing his Porygon2's 'beak', DICKS lifts it up to use as a mic, a cord attached to the cyberduck and connected to its speakers. DICKS' Jynx and Machamp appear on stage to act as backup dancers. Electrode hops back down as they do a repeat of their performance back in Micronesia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4PbkinK12k
>>
>>24657798
She tightens up her grip on the towel as she goes back into the locker room.
>>24657812
''And I'll be dealing with you later.''
>>
>>24657812
"Well, if you see him again, deal with him the proper way - with a Pokemon battle! Nobody here is going to fight your battles for you except for your Pokemon. That's what they're there for," 08 commands, then does a heel turn and walks away.
>>
>>24657820

"Oh, you think you're so clever, with your monkey jokes, don't you? You're not the first fuckboy I've trashed, and you sure as shit won't be the last."

Nina sighed. "It's been awhile since I had to use the mother tongue, but it's worth it to beat you."

The 80's retro-future techno ceased, replaced with the slow-paced tones of a piano. And the short-statured girl began to sing, her words in a language DICKS was unlikely to understand. But she knew, and she hated that she was resorting to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R64O-yvoRk
>>
>>24657823
>>24657834

'All things considered, that could have gone a lot worse. And hey, people actually bought your badass act!' "Maybe things here won't be as bad as I thought after all" he said, once out of earshot.

"Let's see what other kinds of useful advice this book has, since the previous lessons worked out so well."

>Now, for the final lesson: complete all of the above lessons before your first day as a Rocket grunt

'No way! They didn't think I was a badass for even a second!'
>>
>>24546215
The ghost master braced even harder as the creature rose up with it's last attempts to fight back, the surge of spectral energy erupting from it's wounds buffering him, bringing him down to one knew as he fell backwards onto the shoreline, the boiling steaming water filling the cavern with blasting heat, searing his skin and his own pokemon.

Yet even now his victory was at hand, the creature's reaching arm falling into nothingness as it's connection to the material world was broken piece by piece.

The creature's last roar caused the Ghostmaster to stand up again, the spiritualist throwing the hood off to stare the being in the eyes, said eyes aglow with a bluish gleam as he looked at it, seeing the sheer number of spirits that made up of it, the cold expression softening to a look of apology.

The spirit then fell once, his own ghosts halting as he stepped up to the shoreline and as the creature gave it's final cry and looked at the world it had been so harshly denied, he saluted.

"You are dismissed... may we meet again in the next world." He whispered as it sank down, the man collapsing to his knees as the effects of the mental battle took it's toll, his own ghosts moving to his side to help him up.

The boiling lake cooled around him as he stood, turning to his own team as he pulled the hood up again. "It is done... now we must seek... the Gym Leader of this island..."

He looked back across the dark waters...
"I have words... if they will let me use them..."
>>
>>24657857

You are more than welcome to use your words with the leader of this island's gym. She'll be waiting in the gym, for challenger and visitor alike.
>>
>>24657855
>A passingby grunt slaps a ''Kick me'' sign on his back
>>
>>24657840
Surprisingly, DICKS is moved by the heartfelt tones and doesn't interrupt. He nods with his eyes closed once the song is fully done. "I understood not a lick of that, but sometimes you don't need to understand the words to get what's in the song."

He returns his Pokemon except for his Porygon2 and takes up his own mic. "Doesn't mean I'm giving up, of course." He looks out at the crowd, "Let's lighten up the mood with something I think everyone needs to hear."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikULcaYW5iw
>>
>>24657866
Dusan took a deep breath as he looked at the path back up again, his Golurk moving up beside him to aid him as they began their trek upwards, his tired body moving slowly as he worked to regain his stamina.

The path was long and hard but at long last he reached the surface, the man recalling his pokemon as he rested.

"I am not as young... as I used to be..."

The silence of the island was no longer as oppressing though even with the largest group dispelled it would appear that it would be unlikely that this island would ever not be a home for wayward spirits.

"Now..." He looked around for another path. "To meet the leader of this haunted island."
And so he set off to find the gym.
>>
>>24657733
Nice
>>
I don't understand the TVs anymore. Also, Wendy, screw you.
>>
>>24657733
WOAH, DAMN, YOU'VE BEEN HIDING THOSE CURVES THE WHOLE TIME!?
>>
>>24661284
I haven't been hiding anything......also, that's sexual harassment.
>>
>>24661583
YOU'RE sexual harassment.
>>
>>24661632
....Was that really the best you could come up with?
>>
>>24661684
No. Shut up. I love you.
>>
>>24661720
No
>>
>>24661277
>>24661284
>>24661583
>>24661632
>>24661684
>>24661720
>>24661975

'Holy shit, this place is even crazier than I thought.'
>>
>>24657946

"You're pretty good" Nina said with a smirk "For a kid."

To DICKS, who was unaware that the pinkette was twenty-six years old, he would have almost certainly found her calling him 'kid' to be completely nonsensical- After all, she was a kid too, wasn't she?

"Let me sing a song that's guaranteed to make you into a man!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNz9DIQNLo

And here we go, the song that Japanese karaoke-goers recently polled as the 5th most over-sung karaoke song.
>>
>>24662097
Clenching his hands, DICKS thrusts his chin forwards and strains his face. A strange rattling noise can be heard, followed by a large bushy mustache sprouting from his face. As he stands there, proud of his accomplishment, the 'stache peels itself from his face and waddles off of the stage.

"Um." He scratches his arm and then brings up his mic, "Next song is an old classic." A beat that should be familiar to any trainers in the audience begins to play from his Porygon2's speakers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0
>>
>>24661975
I'll fucking punch your Magnemite.
>>
>>24662166

For someone who just went through the quickest puberty the world's ever seen, DICKS was able to belt out the world-famous theme of trainers everywhere, without even breaking a sweat. She hated to admit it, but she was impressed- And nobody impressed Nina, not unless their name was "Sanae Kirishima'. Nobody!

"I'd say we're about evenly matched, don't you think?" she asked. "The audience seems to agree as well. What say we hit one more each before we call it a draw?"

Drawing in breath, Nina let her chosen song begin, and slowly, she worked the lyrics known throughout karaoke houses all across Japan across her tongue.

"Like an angel who has forsaken sympathy, rise up young boy, and make yourself a legend..." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgIzBX9oV80 [Embed]

It's the moment that everyone's been waiting for! The number one most over-sung song in all of Japanese karaoke!
>>
>>24662313
DICKS grins. "I'll take a draw. You're a pretty good singer."

The time has come for the final song, and what better to say farewell to the night than a song by the father of the sign himself. DICKS holds up a hand, extending his pointer and pinkie fingers as the music starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7MAb8ELbZk
>>
>>24662386

Well, not to be crude or anything, but Dio's not the only person in the room who's hungry for 'heaven', if you catch my drift. As DICKS' song came to a close, Nina turned to the birthday girl, locking eyes with her beloved Sanae. Oh, that birthday girl was going to have a lot of fun unwrapping her 'present' later that day. But let's keep that under wraps, shall we? We needn't know the bedfellows of the champion and her closest Deva, now do we?

"So tell me kid, are you actually here to challenge us, or did you just come for the karaoke and free food?" Nina's question was blunt and to the point, but expect nothing less from the pinkette sufferer of a Napoleon complex bigger than Napoleon himself. "I mean, it's cool if you just came for the karaoke, but I'd much rather hear that you're here to challenge us."

"After all, it would be nice to get to have a rematch with the only person who's given me a challenge in years."

Congratulations, DICKS. Through song, you've earned respect that gets handed out once in a decade. There's only two people on this earth that Nina respects, and you're one of them.
>>
>>24662435
Making a two handed salute, DICKS looks back across the stage. He lets go of his mic, which Porygon2 draws back into itself.

"You bet I am!" he pauses and scratches his chin, then remembers something else. "Oh. I was supposed to report a dangerous dude who tried to murder me and also broke my phone. I can deal with him, obviously, being as great as I am. But anyone else who earns his ire may not have me around to save them."
>>
>>24662479

"Dangerous dude?" The pinkette cocked an eye towards DICKS. "You're going to have to be a lot more specific than that."

"I mean, it's not as if this region isn't filled with dangerous people and things."
>>
>>24662518
"Some guy who attacked me with his Nidoking, shot fire at me while I was riding my Magnezone around Guadalcanal," what kind of maniac rides a giant magnet on an island full of bombs?!
"So I basically wrecked his shit, and then he tried to use Earthquake to collapse in the tunnels I was exploring in the Phillipines. He and I were the only ones who challenged Belle that day, so he had to have been the one to do it! She'd probably have a better description of the guy."

"I think he's got a very angry Toxicroak chasing after him too. He took the frog's Precious. Did I mention he broke my awesome custom built phone?"
>>
>>24662548

All of DICKS' ramblings did nothing to elicit a response from Nina, who simply stated "When I said you need to be more specific, I meant I wanted you to describe him."

"What did he look like? How tall was he? Did you happen to see any of his other pokemon besides Nidoking?"

"I wish that asshole script kiddie were here. He'd be able to tell you who it was just from the fact that you two challenged the same gym on the same day."
>>
>>24662579
"I saw him once for all of twelve seconds before he ran away, I got no clue, yo. Who's this computer guy you're talking about? I could go see him."
>>
>>24662597

"Script kiddie is another one of Sanae-chan's Devas, only, he's nowhere near as good as I am."

"Still, he provides a valuable service to the rest of us, and he's not *bad* at battling, he's just not as good as Sanae or myself."
>>
>>24662607
"Cool. I guess I can just talk to him when I battle him then, that works," pleased with the convenient turn of events, DICKS turns out into the crowd and waves at Sanae. "Happy birthday champion sword lady! You two have fun! I'm gonna go visit Victory Road to see if anything neat pops up!"

With a running start, he leaps off of the stage and dashes out the door. His Porygon2 follows more casually, knowing DICKS doesn't have a license and will need to wait for it to use his car.
>>
A lone figure waltzed through the doors of the Devon headquarters in Slateport, his perfect posture and careful, measured stride conveying the brazen arrogance of one who thought he owned the place.

Or maybe that was just how he walked; who can tell, with his face hidden behind the wide brim of his hat, with only slight tufts of silver hair poking out from nearly all sides. His manner of dress was one appropriate for the encroaching autumn, a knee-length dark purple-grey coat that when buttoned up revealed only the purple cravat around his neck, with a crimson scarf hanging loosely on his shoulders like a rabbi's prayer shawl. All of his clothes were very obviously custom-tailored just for him, something even the casual observer would take note of. Whoever they were, this person very obviously came from wealthy stock, and was unafraid to flaunt their affluence.

Sauntering up to the person at the front desk, they said "I'm here to speak with misters Blanco and Blanco. If you would, please tell them I've arrived."
>>
>>24662837
The lady behind the counter quickly looked through the schedule for the day before giving the man a glance. ''I'm sorry, I don't think they have a meeting scheduled for now, do you mind telling me who's asking for them?''
>>
>>24662849

The man gave a curt laugh, responding to the receptionist "I'm sorry, ma'am" he said, removing his hat. "I've been away for long enough that it's reasonable that you might not recognize me."

"We hadn't scheduled a 'meeting' per se, just a friendly chat between compatriots. They should be expecting me, if you phone them. Just tell them that Steven is down in the lobby."
>>
I just got done polishing Wendy's ass to make it shiny.
>>
>>24662860
The receptionist quickly made a call up to her superiors, making sure to keep her voice hushed. ''Yes....he's standing right here....Should I?...Of course.'' She pressed a button on her keyboard, opening up the private elevator. ''They'll see you now, sir.''
>>
>>24662905

With the same measured pace that brought him into the lobby, Steven made his way to the familiar elevator. And up he went, ascending to the office he hadn't been to in years. Not since he had sold his majority share to the Orrean brothers. He had his doubts at first, about handing over control of his father's company to the brothers, but in the long run it had given him far more freedom to pursue his interests than running Devon would have given him. All in all, he was satisfied with his decision.

And here we were, on the top floor at last. Well, let's see how things are going, shall we?
>>
>>24662929
The building itself would look completely different to Steven now that Silph had gone under, the company's recent takeover of the market had placed the company even higher on the business ladder, exactly what the late Mr.Stone would have wanted. Once the doors opened up, Steven would find himself in a much larger office with huge windows overseeing all of Rustburo, Mr. Stone's collection of rare rocks and gems still adorned the walls, along with a couple new acquisitions due to the recent discovery of Mega stones. One of the brothers was at the main desk, looking over the figures for the current year. ''I'd never thought I'd see you in here again.''
>>
>>24662837

*Rustboro

>>24662976

"I was in the area and thought I'd drop in to see how things were going" Steven replied, handing his hat off to the nearby hat rack. "You seem to be going quite well for yourselves, now that Lorenz is out of the picture. I can't imagine his death was a shock to you, though, at his age."

Steven meandered around the office, eyeing the new additions to his father's collection of stones. "But, I didn't come here to chat about old Chairman Lorenz, not today. I'm just here to catch up with my old friends."

"So tell me, how are things? What have the both of you been up to since we last spoke? Have either of you found someone yet? What about your younger brother- How are things going for him with that lady doctor he married?"
>>
>>24663047
''I'm honestly surprised it was of natural causes, given how many enemies the man had. Honestly, how does someone manage to turn so many people against him in such a short time?'' He seemed to be taking the conversation well...up until being asked about his relationship status. ''A couple flings here and there, but nothing you probably haven't already seen in the tabloids...as for my little brother....I honestly have no idea, ever since Kanto fell under martial law I haven't been able to get in contact with him or anyone there, I've tried everything to get some answers, but even I have only so much reach there.''
>>
>>24663106

"Oh, yes, I had heard about that. Nasty business, that whole lot in Kanto. I truly hope it gets settled soon." Though his face didn't show it, Steven was deeply troubled by the news coming from Kanto. But he tried to keep a chipper face all the same. "But let's talk about something less sour than the news from Kanto, shall we?"

"I've been doing some reading as of late- European folk tales, mostly- And I think I've sniffed out a lead on some very rare gemstones over in France. I'll be leaving in a month; is there anything you'd maybe like for me to bring back?"
>>
>>24663151
''Yes actually.'' He said as he walked over to the display case containing the mega stones. ''Our R&D department is looking into reproducing and mass producing these mega stones for market, unfortunately, we don't have many samples to study, especially of species not native to Hoenn, if you could look into bringing us some, we'd be grateful.''
>>
>>24663198

"You'll pardon me for feeling that mass-producing mega stones feels just a tad too close to weaponizing pokemon" Steven replied, fiddling with one of the silver rings that adorned his fingers. "Not to say you're anything like he was, but the idea feels just a bit too much like something Lorenz would have done."

"That being said, I'll try my best to bring you back a sample of a European mega stone, if one should happen to cross my path."
>>
>>24663232
''Not entirely, seeing as there has to be a close bond between trainer and pokemon to be able to use the stones, not just anyone can tap into the power of mega evolution. Not to mention they'll probably be slightly expensive, but yeah, thank you.''
>>
>>24663258

"Of course, but there's always the possibility of some unscrupulous third party figuring out a way to cut that requirement out of the equation once mass-production becomes possible. And then there's always the concern that the military might decide it wants a few 'samples' of their own. I'm not saying you or your brother would turn to military contracts the way Lorenz did, but after years of suffering through father's dealings with that man, I'm a little more cautious than I perhaps should be when it comes to matters such as this."

Steven sighed, before adding "Wouldn't it be nice if people could just get along, without having to resort to such horrific measures as they do?"
>>
>>24663278
''In a perfect world maybe, but for now all we can do is defend ourselves from those who use such power as a weapon.''
>>
>>24663285

"Indeed. It's such a shame that Lorenz had to go make the messes that he did and force everyone else to clean up after him."

The silver-haired man glanced down at the watch on his left wrist. The subtle change in the lines of his face signaled that he had tarried longer than he had intended."At any rate, I should get going now" he said, turning to collect his hat. "You seem to have things under control, and I've no doubt you and your brother have other things on your plates today. I'll get in touch with you if I hear any news out of Kanto regarding your brother or his wife."
>>
>>24661996
You have no idea
>>
File: 1370843656691.jpg (382 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1370843656691.jpg
382 KB, 1200x1200
>>
I farted.
>>
File: 1399571634062195100.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1399571634062195100.jpg
114 KB, 1920x1080
>>24665184
>>
Who is the leader? I have a complaint. There's some officer Jenny running around, with an Axe.
>>
>>24665854
Hide
>>
>>24662629

DICKS' wandering through the tunnels of the mountain did not bring to him any interesting treasures, nor any battles worthy of note. That journey served only for the young man to kill time until the new day, when he could at last challenge the league.

And he we are, DICKS, ready at last, the gates open to you. I hope you purchased the Nintendo Power guide are ready. Buy what you can, heal who you can, switch teammates while you can, for beyond that gate there is no turning back.
>>
>>24662629
After spending the night camping out in Victory Road, DICKS and his team emerge and take a breath of the morning air. Behind him are perhaps not the Pokemon the League were expecting. He turns to face them.

"Well, here we are everyone... you're not my strongest. I know some of you weren't expecting to be the ones to face the League. And with everything stacked against us, we've got poor odds. There's no shame in losing, but we have a chance with a lot of hard work and a little bit of luck. If we win it'll be all the sweeter! And if in the end we do lose, it just means some of your teammates will get their shot next time."

"Everyone ready?" with a resounding positive reaction, he returns them all to their Pokeballs except for his Porygon2, climbing into the DICKSmobile with its newest arachnid occupant.

>>24667172
Soon they arrive at the gates of the League challenge. He steps out of the car and gives the Ariados a salute. "Smell ya later."

DICKS walks forward beyond the point of no return.
>>
Metal boots stomp against the wooden floor of the restaurant, all of its former customers cleared out. The guards inside turn their heads and stare agape at the figure in the doorway.

"Yoshimoto sent me. Bring me the body."
>>
>>24667272

Past the first gate walks DICKS, treated to the sights and sounds of a beach-scape.Golden grains of sand at his feet, a tide pool taking up much of the leftmost wall of the room, and where there would stand his challenge, a plate formed from several rocks, upon which a blue mass sat. Hearing the door slam shut behind the boy, the blue mass rose, revealing itself to be a man of large stature, dressed in a deep blue suit with a red tie. Slowly, with graceful, measured strides he approached DICKS, growing larger with each step until he towered more than a foot above the boy's head.

"Hello" he said, in a deep, booming voice. The thin, weathered lines drawn in his sun-tanned face barely moved as he spoke. "My name is Clark. I'm the first of Lady Sanae's four Devas. I am her first line of defense, weeding out those who are unworthy to face Her Grace in combat. You have proven yourself worthy up to this point, but can you defeat me and prove yourself worthy to advance further?"

"Come, child, let us battle! Let us see who's might and worth are greater!"

>Deva Clark wants to battle!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

With gusto, Clark called out the first of his six, a tanned hippo speckled with blacks and greys. As it emerged, a furious wind began to kick up in the room, tossing the golden sand in every direction.

>Hippowdon's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!

"Now, boy, show me the strength that has brought you this far!"
>>
>>24667421
Looking up into the large man's eyes, DICKS nods. "Guess we'll see won't we?"

Shielding his eyes with one hand, he reaches down with another to bring out the first of his balls. A red armor plated insect appears, with sharp pincers upon its arms. "Give it your all, Scizor!"

The red bug lunges headfirst into the heavy hippo.

>Iron Head, 2, 5, and 8 miss, 4 and 0 flinch, 6 crits (Razor Claw)
>>
>>24667503

The earthen hippo stood motionless as Scizor smashed it with its head, the blow akin to being struck by a metal bat, or a helmet. The blow was strong, but Hippowdon took minimal damage from the strike. "Your opening blow is weak and ineffective. Hippowdon, your opponent has given you this chance to pave the way for our comrades. Use it wisely."

Hippowdon yawned, lumbering forward slightly, its heavy strides throwing up large chunks of rock that surrounded DICKS and Scizor.

>Stealth Rock
>Hippowdon restored some HP with its Leftovers!
>>
>>24667338
What?
>>
>>24668505
I'm Tired of Waiting!
Bring me the body NOW!
>>
>>24669256
What body?
>>
File: 7Tmsfex-1.png (369 KB, 484x611) Image search: [Google]
7Tmsfex-1.png
369 KB, 484x611
>>
File: gym.jpg (15 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
15 KB, 220x200
>>24671006
>>
>>24667541
Looking up at the floating rocks in annoyance, DICKS urges his Scizor onwards. "Don't worry, just keep it up!"

>Iron Head, 2, 5, and 8 miss, 0 and 4 flinch, 6 crits
>>
>>24672977

This time, the ringing of metal on stone was much sharper, the damage more severe, and the results more pronounced. "A much better strike" said Clark, considering his next move with care. While Hippowdon had enough fight left in it to deliver one solid blow, there was the very real possibility that he would need the hippo again. With all courses of action taken into consideration, the giant of a Deva elected to recall his hurt hippo, replacing it with the armored mole Excadrill.
>>
>>24673012
"This one's got a harder head than you, Scizor. Dig into it with your claws!" DICKS orders. The insect readies its pincers and watches for an idea opening to strike, then lunges forward intent on making a brutal strike.

>Night Slash, 2, 5, and 8 miss, 0 and 4 crit
>>
>>24673044

Clark paused, eyeing the battle. Due to his over-large appearance, many who didn't know him though that Clark was all muscle and no brains. Those people were sorely mistaken; Clark was well-read, and almost as well-versed in the art of combat as Sanae herself. And currently, despite his initial thoughts on the boy facing him, Clark had to admit that DICKS had turned the tide of battle with only a pair of lucky shots. Hippowdon was on the verge of defeat, and Scizor had somehow managed to nearly tear Excadrill in twain with its last attack. The armored mole was certainly in no condition to battle any further, and so it was recalled, replaced by a monstrous blue kaiju that sparkled like a gemstone in the raging sands.

"Nidoking, turn his bug into slag! Fire Blast!"

Nidoking's throat shone bright, as flame leaked from the creature's maw. With a great roar, it opened its mouth wide, expelling a massive torrent of flame.

>Fire Blast
>Nidoking has Sheer Force
>Nidoking is holding the Life Orb
>>
>>24673077
The massive blast of fire washes over Scizor, its Metal Coat melting around it and revealing a few patches of green and ruining its fiery paintjob. DICKS returns the bug before it can be hurt anymore. "Well done, Sci- erm. Poor choice of words... good job."

Reaching for his second ball, DICKS calls out his Lickilicky. The fat blob of pink makes a slurping noise and waddles obliviously through the sandstorm, then suddenly leaps into the air. Tongue rapidly covered in freezing saliva, it bring sit down on the Nidoking.

>Ice Punch, 2, 5, and 8 miss, 0 freezes (Muscle Band boosts power)
>>
>>24673112

Mouth still hot with flame, Nidoking elected not to dodge the incoming ice tongue strike, but to catch the offending tongue in its mouth. Being that both combatants were male, the present situation was quite awkward, to say the least.

"Now, Sludge Wave!"

With a sudden upward jerk, Nidoking released its jaw's grasp on Lickilicky, sending the pink blob soaring high into the air. When its foe had reached the zenith of its ascent, Nidoking spat forth a deluge of toxic junk.

>Sludge Wave
>>
>>24673146
4chan thinks my post is spam, so this description has been REDACTED. Suffice to say Lickilicky is performing a ground pound attack.

>Stomp, 2, 5, and 8 miss, 0 and 4 flinch, Muscle Band boosts power
>>
>>24673202

Stomping a Nidoking? It's harder than you think. The azure kaiju came out of Lickilicky's attack completely unscathed, staring down the pink blob with bloodlust shining in its hazel eyes. "Hit it again Nidoking" commanded Clark. "Sludge Wave!"

Once more, Nidoking spat a toxic deluge at Lickilicky, filling the battle room with a rancid stink.

>Sludge Wave
>>
>>24673246
It's a good thing Lickilicky has such sleek skin, cause this stink would take forever to get out of most other sorts of hide. Still, the toxins seeping into his skin have weakened him to the brink of falling over.

"Give it your best shot!" Winding up, Lickilicky takes another wide swing with his frosty tongue.

>Ice Punch, 2, 5, and 8 miss, 0 freezes, Muscle Band
>>
>>24673288

Mouth no longer ablaze, and with a body too big and ponderous to allow for agile movement, Nidoking was left completely at the mercy of Lickilicky's ice attack, crumbling from a single swift strike to the jaw. Clark recalled it, before replacing the kaiju with the ground-type master's signature frog, its head adorned with a strange stone crown. "Seismetoad, use Poison Jab!"

Seismetoad took off faster than a speeding bullet, charging up a poison strike that was more powerful than a locomotive. The frog jumped into the air, a leap that would have cleared a tall building in a single bound, as it brought its toxic fists down upon the pink blob that was its foe.

>Poison Jab
>Seismetoad has Poison Touch
>Seismetoad is wearing the King's Rock
>2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 also poison
>0 also flinches
>>
>>24673391
The heavy blow impacts Lickilicky's chest, blubber rippling. Slowly the Pokemon falls backwards to the ground and is returned by DICKS. Next to appear is a slightly off-colored Venomoth with a dim glow to his wings. An oversized helmet sits lopsidedly on his head. "I know it's still new from the TM, but we practiced it a few times in Victory Road. Energy Ball!"

>Energy Ball, 2, 5, and 8 miss, 0 lowers Sp. Def
>Rocky Helmet equipped
>>
>>24673421

Despite being as as strong as the man of steel, Seismetoad was nowhere near as durable, falling from Venomoth's energy attack after just one blow. Now was the time to return the hippo, and with it, the raging sandstorm.

"Hippowdon, crush that moth like the bug it is! Stone Edge!"

With the same powerful gait that had caused stone traps to encircle DICKS and his side of the arena, Hippowdon sent a barrage of rock flying towards Venomoth.

>Stone Edge
>2 also crits
>Hippowdon restored some HP with its Leftovers!
>
>>
>>24673446
And the moth is no more durable. Indeed, he collapses after just one strike.

Next to appear is DICKS' Porygon2. "Take aim and fire! Tri-Attack!" A trio of energy spheres appear, spiraling around towards the target.

>Tri-Attack, 2, 5, and 8 miss, 0 paralyzes, 4 freezes, 6 burns
>Eviolite held
>>
>>24673505

Might want to take a look at Porygon's targeting software, because that shot went wider than the Grand Canyon, sailing clear past the hippo and crashing into some rocks, which promptly blew up. "Return fire! Earthquake!"

Wow. You're up against the ground-type master of this region, and it's taken us this long to finally see Earthquake being used. Here's hoping that Hippowdon's earth-shattering fatness is enough to bring down that Porygon, because I doubt that it can survive a hit from your lasers, even with Leftovers healing.

>Earthquake
>Hippowdon recovered some HP with its Leftovers!
>>
File: asfew.jpg (38 KB, 502x364) Image search: [Google]
asfew.jpg
38 KB, 502x364
>>
>>24673542
Sturdier than most of its teammates, Porygon2 utilizes its stabilizers to avoid taking too much damage form the torn earth. Recalculating trajectories to account for the subject's slow movement, it launches another wave of attacks.

>Tri-Attack, 2, 5, and 8 miss, 0 paralyzes, 4 freezes, 6 burns
>>
>>24679134

Remember how I said that the Hippowdon likely couldn't take a hit from your laser, even after accounting for Leftovers recovery? Well, you've succeeded in freezing an already-KO'd hippo. In a flash, Hippowdon was recalled, replaced by a hulking blue-grey golem. Golden light shone out from the crevices that marred Golurk's earthen armor, and patches that had become especially degraded had been hastily repaired with bolted-on metal plates. Like many of its kind, this workhorse had seen its fair share of action, and its body was a reflection of that.

"Now, Golurk, destroy Porygon! Dynamicpunch!"

The golem brought its massive hands together, miming the motion of knuckles cracking, before launching its fists like rocket-propelled warheads at Porygon.

>Dynamicpunch
>Golurk has No Guard
>Golurk is holding the Choice Band
>>
>>24679173
Though sturdy, Porygon2 isn't ready to take a hit like that and keep trucking. Thrown backwards across the battlefield, it struggles up on one working stabilizer, the other currently limp. DICKS returns the cyberduck and brings out his next ball - literally.

A strange choice against the ground master, Electrode emerges. But Clark may remember from his informant that this one excels in using an opponent's strength against it. "You know what to do, Electrode!"

Swerving around the golem, Electrode aims to trip it up and cause it to topple itself into a vulnerable position to strike.

>Foul Play, cannot miss due to No Guard
>Ability is Static, a roll of 2 or 8 with a contact move against Electrode results in Paralysis
>>
>>24679217

The past few rounds had all been very touch-and-go for both sides, trading blows and pokemon often one-for-one. At the moment, DICKS held the advantage. Electrode, while weak against the remaining two of Clark's pokemon, was agile enough to prove itself more than a hassle. As well, it had currently had more health than Golurk, who had been brought to its knees by the electric ball's foul strike. This left Clark with only one remaining pokemon as opposed to DICKS' two.

But that last one was a killer. Recalling the fallen golem, Clark called out his last, Garchomp. Predictably, as the dragon entered the field of battle, it commenced the transformation to its more powerful mega state.

"Garchomp, use Earthquake" was all the command Clark needed to give to the dragon. The floor shook, sending stone and earth and sand flying in every direction as the dragon mercilessly beat its tail upon the soft and vulnerable ground.

>Earthquake
>0 also misses due to Electrode's Brightpowder
>>
>>24679271
In a repeat of last time, Electrode bounces and rolls around the battlefield, keeping one step ahead of the enemy. Even as it rolls around at the speed of sound, afterimage doubles begin to appear, scattering around the arena.

>Double Team, Evasion up
>>
>>24679317

What did we do to deserve a repeat of that battle on Guam? Let's just try to keep up.

>Earthquake
>0, 4, also misses
>>
>>24679338
You already know what comes next.

>Protect

Balls go flying in every direction as the doubles are thrown around, but unharmed, protected by an invisible shell of force.
>>
>>24679343

As I'm sure you do too.

>Earthquake
>0, 4, also misses
>>
>>24679343
With any luck, the dice gods will be merciful.

Electrode skirts around the quake, blasting around behind the Garchomp to knock it into the resulting rubble.

>Foul Play, 2, 5, and 8 miss
>>
>>24679360

Electrode's blow hit home, sending Garchomp flying into a nearby outcropping of rock. "Get up and crush that Electrode! Earthquake!"

And again the earth shakes. 'Round and 'round the thrown earth goes, how many more times we'll be doing this, no one knows.

>Earthquake
>0, 4, also misses
>>
>>24679377
>Protect

Fun fact: landscapers love Electrode. He gives them a lot of work.
>>
>>24679383

Fun fact: Dragons all around the world now hate Electrodes with a passion.

>Earthquake
>0, 4, also misses
>>
>>24679390
They just can't handle DICKS' balls.

In its rage, Garchomp finds itself open once more, the metallic sphere hurtling towards it.

>Foul Play
>>
>>24679395

No, it's that they're tired of getting a -3 luck modifier when facing you. Electrode just happens to have put a face to their suffering.

>Earthquake
>0, 4, also misses
>>
>>24679400
Clearly fairy mischief is at play, because this Garchomp just can't catch a break when it matters.

>Protect
>>
>>24679405

Can any of them catch a break?

>Earthquake
>4, 8, also misses
>>
>>24679411
Now things are heating up. The barrier is already weakened, and the rubble is piling up. There's nowhere to catch a break and let it recharge. Will it hold...

>Protect, odds fails, evens succeeds
>second post to follow if it fails
>>
>>24679418

Of course it does. Clearly the solution is to kick your ball in the balls.

>Earthquake
>4, 8, also misses
>>
>>24679427
The relentless attacks continue to batter the lone ball, can he pull through for the win?

>Protect, only 2 and 8 succeed
>post to follow if fail
>>
>>24679436
Nope. Electrode is finally hit, the quake's force shattering its barrier and denting the ball. DICKS returns it and calls upon his final Pokemon. "Exeggutor, Giga Drain!"

It was down to the wire, and the egg monster was the last hope. With any luck Electrode had at least weakened the dragon enough.

>Giga Drain, 2, 5, and 8 miss
>>
>>24679451

Down to the wire indeed. Garchomp could barely stand, it had no way to recover, and the earthquake marathon had brought the grinding sands to a halt. Clark had but his dragon, in possession of but a sliver of its health, and DICKS had his Exeggutor, who was fully healthy and ready to spam Giga Drain all day long. Garchomp couldn't afford to fight a prolonged health-sapping battle. This had to end now.

"Garchomp, pick yourself up and prepare to finish this" said Clark. His stony face did not show it, but inside he was sweating bullets. Much as it was in old kung-fu movies, the outcome if this battle would ride on a single attack. "Fire Blast."

Red light welled up in Garchomp's throat, and the dragon drew in deep breaths. Letting loose its loud, piercing roar, it expelled the torrent of fire like a monster in an old kaiju flick.

>Fire Blast
>2 also burns
>>
>>24679499
And as expected the egg monster is over hard. DICKS returns the Pokemon and nods to the team at his belt. "You guys did not bad. Better than I expected when I saw what type this guy was actually." He places his hands casually in his pockets.

"Was a good battle anyways, Conker. Or was it Clarence? Whatever. Close match."
>>
>>24679542

"Indeed" replied Clark, recalling his triumphant dragon. "A fine match. You may have lost, but you have more than proven yourself a worthy battler. I am glad I was able to see your strength for myself."

The massive man walks over to the defeated DICKS, clapping a large hand on the boy's shoulder. "What you lack in raw power, you more than make up for in luck and skill. That is something that many trainers take for granted; myself included, at times."

"And to think, I didn't believe Isamaru when he said that dragons got a -3 luck modifier against you."
>>
>>24679574
DICKS laughs, "Well, I figured I'd give my less powerful Pokemon a shot. One of them hadn't even been in a real battle before now, just some training in Victory Road."
>>
>>24679613

"Even your less powerful pokemon fight with a determination and heart that many stronger pokemon often go without. You can't imagine how proud I am to see the way you've chosen to raise your comrades."
>>
>>24679633
"Of course. A good general knows how to keep his troops motivated," not at all flustered by the compliments, DICKS confidently knew that that was already how it be.

"Maybe I'll challenge you guys again sometime. For now though, I think I'm gonna check out the Kalos League. I hear they opened up their challenge again too."
>>
>>24679633
>>24679646
The ground trembles as up from below rises a behemoth serpent of steel. Roiling yet from the earthquake spam the weak surface parts easily to Rockman and his Steelix.

Still clad in a blue and yellow jumpsuit and matching motorcycle helmet, the Rockman stands up and scans the horizon, hand held above his head.

"Ever Grande City has to be around here somewhere. Oh!"

Looking down, Rockman spots two people standing below.

"Hello there! Can either of you fine gentlemen direct me to the Pokemon League?"
>>
>>24679646

"Of course. I wish you only the best of luck in your endeavors."

As DICKS turned to leave, Clark returned to his rock outcropping, now severely damaged from the battle and in dire need to replacement, and resumed his meditation.

While the journey in the Pacific might have been over for DICKS, a new journey was just starting to begin...

>>24679670

Or, he would have resumed his meditation, were it not for this meddlesome interloper. "Sir" said Clark, looking up from his seated position to admire the man's steel steed "I don't think you have authorization to be here. Please leave, or I shall have to remove you forcibly."
>>
>>24679708
"Sorry, do you live here? I can clean up the mess. Traveling underground can be a hassle."

The Rockman hops down from his serpent and waves up at it. Steelix begins packing the ruined earth back down apologetically.

"I heard the Pacific League needed a new Gym Leader for Guadalcanal. I was looking for the Devas. I have twenty years of experience."
>>
>>24679708
With a salute, DICKS turns to exit and retrieve his travel team from the PC.

>>24679670
>>24679754
"What the fuck. Who the hell?" DICKS dodges out of the way of the earthen eruption. "You're at the Pokemon League right now, dumbass. You burrowed into the first challenge room."
>>
>>24679754

"I am not the person you need to speak to for something like that. Get out of here now or I shall have to remove you."
>>
>>24679772
"Do you know where I have to go?"

>>24679762
"Oh, the lobby's probably this way then. Thanks Gary."

The flint and the steel leave as quickly as they came, vanishing out the gates.
>>
>>24679796
"I'm not Rival Gary, I'm Rival DICKS!" the boy shouts after the stranger.

>>24679772
"I guess I'll smell ya later, Clank," following their unwelcome guest, DICKS activates the command-start on his car waiting outside.
>>
>>24679811
>"I'm not Rival Gary, I'm Rival DICKS!
What's the difference?
>>
File: Team.Rocket.full.987168.jpg (758 KB, 1992x666) Image search: [Google]
Team.Rocket.full.987168.jpg
758 KB, 1992x666
>>
>>24682314
Neat
>>
File: le asiatic hordes face.jpg (24 KB, 276x280) Image search: [Google]
le asiatic hordes face.jpg
24 KB, 276x280
>>24657341
How do I join Team Rocket?
>>
>>24683946
Ask
>>
>drop kicks the side of the HQ
>>
File: rocket hr wendy 4.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
rocket hr wendy 4.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>>24685418
>>24685418
Hey, stop that!
>>
>>24685473
YOU DON'T OWN ME!
>drop kicks nearest garbage can
>>
>>24685487
>Presses the alarm button
Guards, seize him!
>>
>>24685500
Show us your boobs or my Mankey is going to punch you in the puss.
>>
>>24685500
>lifts up and starts bench pressing the nearest guard
YOU CAN'T STOP ME! I'M CHUCK! I DROP KICK THINGS!
>tosses guard
>dropkicks way out of building
>>
>>24685505
Try it and I'll snap it's arm off like a twig and beat you with it.
>>24685514
....Summon the Drop Puncher
>>
>>24685566
Well, at least this kid and his mankey are willing to see you topless. Haggy.
>>
>>24685572
I swear to god, I will beat you with your own Skitty
>>
File: Skitty wagging tail.gif (380 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Skitty wagging tail.gif
380 KB, 500x375
>>24685691
She busy.
>>
File: rocket hr wendy 14.png (248 KB, 359x495) Image search: [Google]
rocket hr wendy 14.png
248 KB, 359x495
>>
>>24688576
Wendy, move your head, you're blocking Jessie's only good feature.
>>
>>24688742
No
>>
'2015 November 21' wrote Steven in his journal. 'I am beginning to regret my decision to come to France. I have been in this country for a month now, and yet I have found no further leads as to the whereabouts of the gemstones I seek.'

The silver-haired man sat on a park bench overlooking the lake. In his lap there were two books- His journal, bound in black leather, where he kept his notes and thoughts; and a worn, ragged copy of a German-language book of folk tales. The cover of this second book was a faded green with peeling gold filigree. Setting his journal on top of his coat, which sat beside him, he opened up the other book, turning the pages with care.

"The Prince and the Raven" he said, reading to himself the name of one story in the book. "Not the kind of tale a man my age would normally read, but..."

He turned through a few pages, until his eyes were greeted by a splash of brilliant red and pink. '... The shards of the Prince's heart, the most brilliant and beautiful gems in all the land, scattered themselves to the far reaches of his kingdom...'

"I suppose I can't help but enjoy it, given what I'm hunting after..."
>>
Zera needed to get out of the hussle and bussle of the big city, and since not much was going on with the Rockets that needed his name on the paperwork, he decided to take his family on a bit of a vacation and France seemed like the best place to go. "You know, I'm glad we came on this trip. " He said to his wife as they walked off the plane.
>>
>>24690785

The plane trip over from Castelia had been, in Fran's mind, killer, to her legs, rear, and back. Suffice it to say that she was the kind of person who preferred the destination over the journey.

However, once the couple had arrived, she found the destination to be quite a rare treat. "Indeed" she replied, guiding their young daughter along by the hand as the trio walked. "I just wish the plane ride hadn't been such a drag. Every part of me that can move is killing me."

"But you can bring them back, right mama?" their daughter asked. To her, mama was the bestest in the whole world and could do anything. She wasn't half wrong, either.

"No, dear, it's not like that. Mama must means that she's sore from the flight."
>>
>>24690836
"But yes, Mama could bring them back if she wanted to." Zera said as he picked his little girl up, placing her square on his shoulders. Granted, he was a bit sore as well, and he could have easily gotten to the country on his Flygon, but unfortunately when it came to his daughter, Zera became incredibly overprotective and refused risking anything. "We can rest once we get to the hotel. "
>>
>>24690836

*just

>>24691022

Perhaps silence was golden in this moment. Say nothing, just take in the sights and sounds of a country that wasn't your home. "I'm tired, I'm hungry, and without knowing what time it is I don't know whether I should be eating or sleeping."

Well, maybe we'll be silent some other time. Maybe there's a way to talk while still taking in the wonders of another country. Or maybe Fran just wants to complain about the plane ride and save the "admiring the wonders of another country" part for later.

"Hey, how did you convince your boss to even let you take a vacation. Doesn't he like, hate you or something? Or is he like that to everyone?"
>>
>>24691094
"He doesn't hate me.. He just has trouble tolerating people who aren't Giovanni. "
Due to his wife's current state, Zera took it upon himself to pick up the luggage. "And I left a note on his desk, there was no way he was going to let me go, I mean it's not like he can fire me, I've read the files of every single member the team has, himself included. I know too much to be fired, and it's not like he can kill me, I have you. If I were a more evil man, I'd blackmail him, but I don't have the patience to. "
>>
>>24691143

Fran appreciated her husband's help with the luggage. And by help, I of course mean 'he took all of it upon himself, like the man should'.

"I wouldn't recommend doing anything stupid like that. Every time I've met him, the guy just gave me the worst creeps imaginable." This coming from the woman who has done, quite literally, unspeakable things in the name of medicine before.

"Like, he looks normal enough, but he's got something really wrong upstairs that not even I could fix. I'd strongly avoid messing with him, because I don't want to find out what could happen if he finally snaps."
>>
>>24691211
"Yeah, no. I've planned for that, worst case scenario, we're nowhere near any of that. Best case scenario, he'll remember the good times and he'll skip over us. " He began loading the bags Into The rental car. "As strong as I know my Pokemon are, I really wouldn't want to go up against him, emotionally and mentally unstable or not, there's a reason that guy is the head executive. "
>>
>>24691325

"He really needs to just get-" Fran stopped herself. The word she dearly wanted to use was "laid", but that's not a word you can use in the presence of a small child, especially not your own. "- A friend. I swear, guys like him..."

In a car was the last place Fran wanted to be, after the long flight. But walking to the hotel would be even worse. If it got her to a place where she could lie down, all the better. Which, hopefully, would be soon.

Next time, the Blancos fly first-class. None of this 'coach' crap. Leg room and martinis, that's what Fran wanted from her plane rides.
>>
>>24691369
"Well the last friend he tried to make ended up tazing him so.... Doubt that's happening any time soon. " The car started, and aside from an instance of almost driving on the wrong side of the road, the ride to the hotel went without a hitch.
>>
>>24688576
Cute
>>
File: rockets2.jpg (431 KB, 750x549) Image search: [Google]
rockets2.jpg
431 KB, 750x549
>>
>>24696522
>silver

I kek'd.
>>
>>
>>24699129
If all of the evil team ever worked together, the pokeworld would be fucked.
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.