[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with the Direct making it obvious that Nintendo is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: shadow mewtwo.jpg (99 KB, 1024x510) Image search: [Google]
shadow mewtwo.jpg
99 KB, 1024x510
So with the Direct making it obvious that Nintendo is going to push the Amiibo shit harder than ever before, is it possible that Pokemon Z might have been delayed because they're still trying to figure out how to milk the most money out of the Pokemon fans?

Also
http://strawpoll.me/5991796
>>
Pokemon is only for mobile freemium shit now, Youkai watch is the new hotness
>>
>>24640430
Honestly, no.

How hard is it to milk money out of us?
Release amiibo cards and figures. Lock parts of game out. Profit.

Isn't that hard.
>>
>>24640450
The problem is the sheer number of Pokemon I think. I don't think my wallet would survive collecting 721 amiibo cards
>>
>>24640450
Nothings locked out of the game, tard.
>>
Considering the fact that Game Freak can't figure out the easiest thing to do with Streetpass (battling copies of the trainer or swapping items) I don't doubt at all that they're going to implement amiibo functionality or possibly having problems doing so.

It could be they're trying to print a bunch up, or figuring out if it'd be more cost effective to have figures or cards. Can you fucking imagine 721 pokemon cards?

Personally speaking, I'd like to see special battles against really strong Pokemon using the Smash amiibo. Smash Pikachu, Greninja, Charizard, Lucario and Jigglypuff and then at the end they'll join your team. I'd be a complete shakeup for how we capture Pokemon and also be interesting. Lv 100 motherfuckers that are hard as hell, but ultimately wont be used online (or can't be used online).

Either that, or just give me damn even Pokemon. There's already one of Greninja.
>>
>>24640476
>(battling copies of the trainer
They did that in ORAS with bases.
>>
>>24640629
>>24640629
Yeah but fucking having to hunt them down, and it doesn't even work if they dont have a base or their shit set up.

Should have just made a battle tower and the trainers you streetpass show up there with whatever team they currently have.
>>
File: 1435709597352.png (2 KB, 184x156) Image search: [Google]
1435709597352.png
2 KB, 184x156
>>24640430
>Pokken Amiibo
>You can train them in-game very similarly like in Smash and teach them how to fight

Face it /vp/, it will happens and you know you are hyped for it.
>>
>>24640441
get to fuck
>>
>gen7
>to mega evolve a pokemon, you must have its Amiibo
>>
>>24641459
Now that's stupid.
You'll need one to catch the Pokemon.
>>
>>24641471
The Amiibo is your starter
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.